What's Happening?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Aerianne, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

We're anti, we're anti social!

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have heaps of cardboard in my fire drum. I'm gone throw some petrol in and light it some stage this morning. :)

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

And There Goes Irm Folks......:screamcat:

Cheers Glen.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I might use a fire starter Cube. I only use the smallest amount ever and am proud that I don't need a whole box like some people seem to need. :p

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

are there really that many "pub rules" there? around here, bar rules are way less restrictive than tournament rules. the only difference that really matters is that in the bar you have to shoot from the side you broke from after a scratch instead of true ball in hand.

6. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Almsot had to fuck up some cholitos at work tonight.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The general pub rules are less restrictive and that's the thing that makes it not worth my while. "cat" shots are allowed and the player doesn't get penalised for a bad shot and the incoming player takes no advantage. Like you could miss all your balls and end up behind your own ball covering the opponent balls. It's a clear foul, but now the incoming player gains no advantage. They have to play out a shot that will most likely just end up bad and in the other players flavour.

In comp, we'd get two shots for that, or two shots and a foul snooker ball in hand.

And that's why I don't like pub rules. Anyone can win, there's a lot less.. Finesse. You gotta play Finesse in tournaments.

My natural game is to shoot shoot shoot shoot snooker. Or snooker straight away if nothing is open. A snooker causes another person to take a risky shot. If it doesn't pay off, the incoming player should have an advantage.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

My cardboard Bon fire lasted all but 2mind before it started snowing ash. :p but it's lower than freezing out here and it feels good the fire.

9. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

Every invitation I receive is with reluctance, and I usually end up not going 99% of the time.

Irminsul likes this.
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've got a good track record of pulling out of things. But I don't like doing it.

Americunt likes this.
  11. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

It fills me with relief.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I feel guilty lol. But always totally cool with it at the same time. I just don't want to be that person who always makes up an excuse I mean I'm out of them. I need like, an excuse rollerdex or something.

13. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I went to the art thing.

There was a little drama but it was only my daughter because she has an upper respiratory infection and should have cancelled the party. She's been sick for 3 days and only got to the doctor this morning. She drank too much and just really felt shitty. One of her friends brought a 10 month old whiny baby; and another friend brought a small puppy. It was chaos so my daughter cried while we were there. At least there wasn't any arguing and fighting.

I couldn't concentrate on painting at all with all that going on. I still need to fill in the bottle labels. Anyway, here it is. It is what it is.

[​IMG]

This is one the teacher did. When we got there, the two colored bottles and the glasses were already chalked in on our canvases.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'd hang that one my wall. Really I would. :)

Aerianne likes this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sitting in front of fire drum necking a bottle of mead. Ahhhhh. At this moment in time, there are zero fucks to give. I will give zero fucks. Zero fucks will be given.

16. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I'd like this post, but I have no fucks to give

Irminsul likes this.
  17. Aerianne

I have plenty more fucks to give.

I'll share.

[​IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Irminsul likes this.
  18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have a 5x5m no fucks given piece of land lol. If you can feel the fire heat then you're in the no fucks zone.

Now in other news I put my mead bottle oser to fire, now it's nice and warm and yum. :)

19. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I've had mead once. Tasted like cheap white wine. Am I missing something?

20. Aerianne

Ugh...I forgot to take my nighttime medications. No wonder I'm not sleepy.

I have to get up and meet my daughter somewhere in the morning. I have her purse and a car full of totes from her wedding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.