What's Happening?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Aerianne, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I Keep Losing Peoples Names In Their Avatar.....Print At The Bottom Right Of The Page......

And Random Access Points......:smilecat:...EDIT:-..Closed My Browser...Counted To 10.. Reopened It

And Everything Works Again.

Cheers Glen.

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't know.

I'm not having any HF problems.

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The Logging Out Prob Seems To Be In The Rear View Mirror......Spent Hours On This Site Yesterday

When It Was Too Hot To Work Outside......And The Old Hip Never Missed A Beat......:smileycat:

Cheers Glen.

ZenKarma and Aerianne like this.
  4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment

Many that say this have DiSodium Glutamate instead... As if the extra Sodium makes it healthy or something.

MSG can also be called "Natural Flavoring" without specifying what it is. Go figure.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well I still feel fat and bloated. 1lt bottle of powerades probably didn't do me any favour but I'm heaps thirsty.

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I heard water helps. ;)

7. Aerianne

Another IBS morning...and it's rainy.

My daughter's birthday party is tomorrow, though! We're going to a sports bar to watch the Falcons play and then we're all going to the art place to make paintings.

This is the guy that robbed the store near me on Wednesday. Man covers face while robbing stores in Henry County

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Waste Management Consultant (ret) Lifetime Supporter

robs the dollar stores?...not too swift that fella

Orison likes this.
  9. Aerianne

They have the word "Dollar" in the name but those aren't $1 stores. They sell some pricey crap.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

they did that here too, canceled school for today because of yesterday's weather report. so the kids all sat home on a warm, rainy day today, and then an hour after they would have gotten home anyway, it started to turn wintery. pretty much the same thing that happens every time they cancel based on a weather report instead of actual weather.

11. Aerianne

This cold front coming in is windy as all hell.

12. Ged

Ged Nuclear Frisson HipForums Supporter

At least we're not getting logged out anymore. Be thankful for small mercies.

Aerianne likes this.
  13. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment

Was driving home from visiting Dad... my direction home is pretty much west. Winds out of the north were trying to slide the car across the ice into oncoming traffic. I was turning "right" to go straight much of the way home.

Did I mention the ice?

How about the stuck snowplow off the side of the road? Yeah, he was all the way off the wrong side of the road.

Mite bit breezy out there...

Aerianne likes this.
  14. Ged

You remember my art swap idea? Well I'm going to attend classes and propose it when I have more of a foot in. It's no dead cert they will take it up. Even though I say so myself I think it's a great idea. I must get it off the ground this year.

Meanwhile I have £10 to last me five days. Gonna be eating a lot of pasta and pesto.

Aerianne likes this.
  15. Aerianne

That sounds so foreign to me; as you all know, we don't move when there is ice on the roads.

16. Aerianne

I bet other artists will want to do it.

17. Ged

I want a coffee, but I gotta disentangle myself from all the wires and mess around me, put the laptop down and it seems like a lot of convoluted shit.

18. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice I Am Only An Egg Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

I walked 4+ miles, down country roads, though the sleet and snow just to get a pack of cigarettes. Luckily a really nice girl stopped to give me a ride there and a really nice guy stopped to take me back to my road. Like to frooze, had freezing snot on my face when I got home. My car is stuck at the end of the driveway, not sure what to do about work Monday.

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  19. Ged

Lucky Strikes?

20. Aerianne

I gotta get out a book and a tablet and go to the bed because my hip hurts sitting in the chair.

I have to wait to do that though because I got heartburn and need to wait for that to pass before I lay down.

Who the hell gets heartburn from Vanilla Wafers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.