Whats Better 2ci, 2cb, or 2ce

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by trailerparkboy, Jun 13, 2006.

1. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

2. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

3. fxscreamer

fxscreamer Member

True dat ;)

4. The Flow

The Flow Member

Yep, and that makes it serotonine-dependant.
    Phenethylamines can only work, if you have enough serotonine in your brain. But it empties the serotonine reservoirs, that´s why phens become weak very fast, if you take them too often.
    Tryptamines are serotonine precursors themselves (remember the most popular tryptamine: 5-HTP, which is converted into serotonine inside the human body). That´s why they can even work at low serotonine levels and don´t become weak so fast. And that´s also the reason, why combos of phens and trypts kick so much harder, than combos of either only phens or only trypts. It´s some kind of a synergism.

5. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

I've always found tolerance to tryptamines builds quite quickly. And everything I've read would suggest that trypts and PEAs should produce cross tolerance, with a few exceptions such as DMT. The synergy is great, 2c-e/4ho-mipt was my all time fave. Do you have any links that summarize the pharmacology?

6. bananadine

bananadine Member

Yeah, I've only hypothetically heard about 2C-I and 4-HO-MiPT in combination, which was absolutely beautiful ... 2C-E would be crazy.... maybe in a good way, though.... here come the lab rats!

7. The Flow

The Flow Member

2C-B and 4HO-DiPT is also a very strong kicker...

8. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

Anyone try T2 or T7 with a tryptamine? I'm wondering if they have enough MAOI affect to make DPT fully active orally.

9. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

im new to the site. ive tried many many drugs in my days but in the area of phychadellics. extacy, shrooms and 2c-i are the most notable. ive never done lsd. on the topic of 2c-i and such. ive tried 2c-i once (20mg). it took about 2 hours to kick in. the first 2-2.5 hours of the trip were some of the best of my life. vivid shroom-like visuals acompanied with a very pleasurable body high comparable to that on X exept better. then i decided to smoke some bud being my drug of choice and in my past expieriences THC in combination with other drugs has always been positive and synergestic. this was different. upon smoking i was greeted with an extremley painfull and uncomfortable body load in the back of my skull, neck and spine. this sensation is beyond any pain i have expeirienced before...not exagurating. after about 4 hours the visuals had died down but i was still TRIPPING. i now knew what it felt like to be insane. about 6-7 hours into the trip i consumed some whiskey which greatly alleviated the state i was in. i slept for about 45 minutes later that night after i came down completley. here is what troubles me most. im a pothead i admit it and i smoke nearly every day. now whenever i smoke pot i get this discomfort/pain in my body(though not nearly as intense or unbearable as when i was tripping on 2c-i). This has made smoking marijuana...well...its kind of killed weed for me. has anyone heard of this THC-2c-i interaction or have any info?

thank you for your views

sincerly -blitz

10. Joey935

Joey935 Member

I've tried a combo of 5-meo-amt + 2c-t-2 back in my days of careless research, and omg that shit lasted about 36 hours! These were both very low doses also, my friend started freaking the fuck out when 24 hours had passed and we were still peaking with a very heavy body load. The first 12 hours were cool, because we were at a Primus show, but it just kept on going and going like a heavy DOx dose, be careful with 2c-t class + tryptamine combos dude.

11. illusion25

illusion25 Member

never done 2cb. but 2ce blows 2ci out of the water. way better

oh and joey: i read over on bluelight that the 2ctxx and 2cx compounds act or are Maoi's. so pretty much they intensify the tryptamine you took. thats why it lasts soo long.
    i have had a couple of experences with 2ce and psilocin and it is a great combo

12. Hallucinogen

Hallucinogen Member

2c-e > 2c-b > 2c-i