What's a good substitute for whips/riding crops?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by letmeSleep, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

I like a girl's bare hand..... mmmmmmmm! Yeah!

2. indranil.1103

indranil.1103 Guest

Same goes for me...I like the touch of skin a lot rather than some foreign objects:bobby:

3. MissCyanide

MissCyanide Member

they are easy enough to make, whips.

Why not buy one? you can get them cheap, sometimes with lingerie sets too
    or play sets for the bedroom.

4. kairilove

kairilove Member

Rope, rubber tubing, extension cords, switches, speaker wire, belts, clothes hangers, etc. The plastic rod that opens blinds is a particularly nasty burn. ;)

5. janus1970

janus1970 Guest

a long switch of willow or birch, but you will need several as they fall apart pretty quickly

Kinkey likes this.
  6. kinkyspanks

kinkyspanks Guest

Make a 'Birch' - just cut some straightish hazel twigs around 2'6"" long and tie them together at the thick end, by whipping some twine around them - and Presto! The most painful implement you could hope for, or sensual, if used gently

7. stonedhearted

stonedhearted Members

A hair brush. Mine is perfect for just that.

8. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Along that line: cat5 cables with the plastic connector on. :2thumbsup:

9. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

A caustic tongue?

10. NovexusPrime

NovexusPrime Grand Poobah

As I'm sure you know there are good many varieties of whips and crops. Have an old velvet piece of clothing that you don't wear anymore? Cut out an elongated triangle and staple it to a handle and you've got a Dragontail Whip. But that's if you aren't looking for something as harsh as a belt, which itself is a good implement but a little to harsh for my liking. A home made riding crop is easy to make and I'm sure you can use your imagination to construct your own. Really the only limit to what you can make or substitute is your imagination and spare materials. I know there are a great deal of websites that have much better ideas than I do.

11. ashyanne98

ashyanne98 Guest

We sometimes used an old rope. The kind that will blister your hands if you try to swing on it. lol.

12. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

I agree on the belt option. And I am particularly fond of rattan canes, too, though they can be as expensive as a good crop.

13. Redneck66

Redneck66 Member

You'd be amazed at what you can reap on the cheap by visiting your local hardware store.

14. Canadian221

Canadian221 Guest

A switch is an excellent substitute. Just cut a thin, whippy branch from a tree (willow trees in particular) and strip off all the leaves. Cut off anything sharp sticking out from the branch. The ideal switch is 4-5 feet long, and about the thickness of a pencil.

Go easy with it at first, until you get the hang of it, and understand your limits. The spanker should never use full force; in other words, he/she should never draw his arm all the way back, using the shoulder to swing the switch. It's much better to use just a snap of the wrist. After you gain some experience with the switch, then the spanker could try using elbow movement as well as the wrist. But caution is recommended -- a switch can do damage, and cause welts.

The spanker should also aim so that the tip of the switch strikes the flesh -- the tip is where the sting is!

Switches are particulary effective on the backs of the thighs -- the biting sting is quite shocking!

Kinkey likes this.
  15. Team_freak

Team_freak Members

I like thicker belts and straps with other women. Anything fun works from a high heel shoe to a tow strap out of the old man's truck. The fun is in the choosing and thinking outside the box lol. Or the pattern you want to leave on her backside lol

16. Sub2021

Sub2021 Members

Electrical cable gives one of the worst punishments ever. Occasionally I’m subjected to it and it hurts so so bad.

17. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

My wife has used an old leather belt. It's a wide one about three inches. It is very effective.

squirrely1 likes this.
  18. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

my husband had an old belt that had that 'woven" look, cut it, and "unwove" it

MasseurNaturel likes this.
  19. Fatboy07

Fatboy07 Newbie

A good old fashion Razor Strop