What're the Least Amount of Clothes You Wear in Public?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by imtheotHERone, Jul 11, 2018.

?

Would you go naked in public if allowed?

1. No, never

20 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    3.5%
  3. Maybe

37 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Sometimes

19 vote(s)
    7.3%
  5. Depends on the weather

47 vote(s)
    18.1%
  6. Yes

107 vote(s)
    41.3%
  7. Yes, always

57 vote(s)
    22.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Cool

barefootPatrick likes this.
  2. A hot butt....

Angela36 likes this.
  3. Cool, i like a hot cute butt

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

a creepy post....

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

cool, i like a creepy post.

Nippleman likes this.
  6. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hahahaha
    A hot butt is cool... Somebody measure that with a thermometer!

Nippleman likes this.
  7. xrunnerdude

xrunnerdude Members

I love a small tan line. But the freedom of being outdoors naked in a natural setting with the sun and wind against your body is divine.

NudistTed likes this.
  8. Do you want me to tell you some more

NaturistJames likes this.
  9. sonyajean

sonyajean Members

What exactly is meant by "public"? If you mean out in public places(the street, public events,shopping malls, etc) the answer for me is NO.
    But if it means being naked with other people around, as opposed to the privacy of home, I would say it depends . On who the people are. I have gone skinnydipping with other women, but would never do it in mixed company. I do not wear my thong bikinis to public beaches or pools either, just at home or friends pools or ponds.
    Its simply that as a lesbian I don't want guys looking at my bare bottom. So many obnoxious men out there! Did go to a mixed pool party this past summer, but knew that all the guys there were gay, so felt comfortable in my small bikini.
    As far as what I wear generally, I try to dress appropriately for the situation. I do wear short shorts in public(and often without panties) but not on every occasion, like a workplace picnic. And yes, must admit I have displayed a few "whaletails" in my lowrise jeans in some of the womens bars I frequent!

bill697cu and NudistTed like this.
  10. Coconutwoman

Coconutwoman Members

On tropical islands and beaches, wear NOTHING.

11. NatureDude

NatureDude Member

shorts and tanktop

12. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

Sonyajean; Not all guys are obnoxious jerks. As a nudist I have been in mixed company many times. Yes people look at each other. But no more they if you were to be fully clothed.. The only comments that I ever heard were from people that were not nudists. but were jerks to start with, both male or female.

As for public places like stores etc I wear normal clothes. At nudist gatherings / parties/ functions etc. I am nude. Or if it so dictates have clothes on. Depending on the situation. Outside, the weather dictates nudity or not.. Where I live it can get pretty cold and snowy during the winter

NudistTed likes this.
  13. sonyajean

sonyajean Members

I have not visited a nude beach or resort, and from what I understand what nudistguyny says is correct. At those places people being polite and respectful of each other, no harassment, unwanted advances, etc. I am thinking of regular public places, like regular beaches, where I would not be comfortable wearing certain clothing.
    Had I been around at Woodstock in 1969 I likely would have gone skinnydipping with the rest of the hippes LOL!

14. chasintail

chasintail Guest

Just got home from riding motorcycle naked was crazy

Roberto69 and NudistTed like this.
  15. Roberto69

Roberto69 Members

Seems like people love being barefooted like I do especially naked. The least clothes I wear is loose gym shorts with no underwear so my cock feels natural moving around and it feels good, tank top and depending where I'm at at sometimes that's all just loose gym shorts for easy access for myself or others.

16. Roberto69

Roberto69 Members

17. Roberto69

Roberto69 Members

Holy crap no one seen you ride on a motorcycle naked lol. me and my wife used to go bicycle riding at night they get down on it street that didn't have houses built on it yet it, was risky.. and then we go out to the woods walk around naked have sex..

18. Amethyst87F

Amethyst87F JesF35

I'm alright with my wearing skirts or shorts just above the knee line. --- I don't think cleavage is wrong, but I don't like to wear it.

I have a sorta older friend who is on the heavy side. -- She often shows a lot of skin though and I think she looks great!

19. sonyajean

sonyajean Members

Like what you say about your friend on the heavy side. Think women should wear what they like or feel good in. Its ridiculous this line about unless theyre thin women shouldnt wear bikinis or thongs or leggings or whatever. If she likes it thats all that accounts.
    I am not plump or chubby myself, but I fully support fat liberation and denounce body shaming. Its one thing to say lose weight for health reasons, but not to say someone is ugly because they are on the large side.

20. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

I would have selected 'It depends on who I am visiting'. I never wear underwear though.