What're the Least Amount of Clothes You Wear in Public?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by imtheotHERone, Jul 11, 2018.

?

Would you go naked in public if allowed?

1. No, never

20 vote(s)
    7.8%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    3.5%
  3. Maybe

36 vote(s)
    14.0%
  4. Sometimes

19 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Depends on the weather

47 vote(s)
    18.2%
  6. Yes

107 vote(s)
    41.5%
  7. Yes, always

57 vote(s)
    22.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I've got big boobs and very large nipples, I've been out with no bra and flimsy top, it makes me feel horney so my nipples get erect and stick out, also I wear very short skirts and no panties, skirts that barely cover my bum.

2. I've got huge nips as well and huge titties, 38 gg UK I just love to show out.

3. Angela36

Angela36 Members

You are lucky. Not me. But I'm told i have a nice butt so i use what i have.

4. My partner likes me to show out and knows I love it, when we go on our holidays I've got a white bikini, that when wet, becomes completely see through and as I'm natural between my legs it shows off my Bush and also my very large dark nips.

5. Us women should use all our assets, suppose my big tits and very large nips do help, but I'm sure you get your fair share of admiration

6. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I remember during the days when our kids played Little League baseball. There was one of the team moms who was always barefoot. Come to find out that wasn't the only thing that was bare on her body. The only thing she wore was a house dress. The wind came up one day. The dress rose above the waist. That was the proof that the dress was the only thing between her and the world.

7. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Whoa that's so sexy and delicious! Wish I was your friend. If I met you like that, it would be a great honor to pleasure you with mouth and bare member, any way you suggested, no questions asked. That's how hot you'd be to me. Cheers!

8. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

That's a great summer outfit. Shorts that stretch for easy access?

I take it you mean just those two items, no layers underneath?

Angela36 likes this.
  9. It's not attractive at all when people wear clothes with their shit hanging out all over the place, except to the dimmest of people.

10. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Can't disagree more strongly. If that were true then I would be fully deplorable. I really enjoy people expressing themselves by being comfortable and dressing risqué, allowing others to behold their beautiful bodies.

Irminsul likes this.
  11. I stand by what I said.

12. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I wonder why you take part at a forum about nude living if you have an attitude like this.

Alonso376 likes this.
  13. I didn't know I was. So there.

14. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Sometimes underwear, sometimes nothing. Depends. Nothing hanging out. But extremely easy access and very comfortable.

15. daniellar

daniellar Visitor

In the warm weather, like now. here in Virginia... cut off jeans, t shirt, ..no panties...no bra. and sneakers. .

NaturistJames, bft4evr, KL71 and 3 others like this.
  16. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Oh man! That is quite the visual! (Drool...) Mornin', Dani! <3 :)

17. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Yep that's so comfortable and practical; change the sneakers to sandals and you're describing mine.

Do you make cutoffs that seal tightly at the legs, or do you make them loose so air can circulate and the occasional wandering eye can get a glimpse inside?

Kudos on comfort and easy access - that's the key to feeling good.

Haha nothing hanging out? I guess you can't hang out with the hangouts. ;)

It seems our derogatory instigator who's better than us imagines outlines on thin fabrics and shades of sexy privates showing through as "their shit hanging out all over the place" hahahaha Love it; it's definitely a turn on for nice people who are into enjoying what they can of life.

Yes, girls can literally hang out of tops if they're cropped, very low cut, and/or have big arm holes. I've never found a woman with her tits showing in this manner unattractive. I've seen many where if she had a bra and fully covered, I wouldn't be attracted though. The manner of dress suggests a certain openness and propensity to enjoy sexual interactions. To me that's way more attractive than following some old textbook dress code.

I don't "hang out" for obvious reasons. At least in normal positions standing and sitting. Ask me to do a few yoga stretches with you though and that will change. I never wear underwear, ever. It's way too uncomfortable for me, not to mention inconvenient. I make my cutoffs so that I'm able to pull the leg opening up past my entire package in order to easily urinate and copulate with them on.

Lately I have been mixing in thin soft semi-transparent mesh type shorts I cut off - a little cooler with more airflow and dry quicker, but can't carry as much or protect as well out in the fields and woods.

Fun stuff... Cheers!

18. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Sounds great, except for the snaekers! :)

19. daniellar

daniellar Visitor

No, I wear tight shorts.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2019
  20. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

No disappointment here, it's your call. To me it's more sexy when an individual can show someone you're not wearing undies but clearly it's more normal for people to take measures against it. In part that's what makes it special. We all strive to make the most comfortable balance for ourselves and in my opinion no one has a justification to denigrate others for their choices of attire concealment. Be you and enjoy!

daniellar likes this.