What're the Least Amount of Clothes You Wear in Public?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by imtheotHERone, Jul 11, 2018.

?

Would you go naked in public if allowed?

1. No, never

20 vote(s)
    7.8%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    3.5%
  3. Maybe

36 vote(s)
    14.0%
  4. Sometimes

19 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Depends on the weather

47 vote(s)
    18.2%
  6. Yes

107 vote(s)
    41.5%
  7. Yes, always

57 vote(s)
    22.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I find that confidence, attractive.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I would also like to know what he looks like :)

3. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That seems pretty typical of a younger mindset. Things can seem bigger/more meaningful than they are. Our self image is largely dependent on accepting ourselves which is a process. Helps if we do our best to take care of ourselves and learn to care less about how others may appear to react. Some will think you're not up to their standards while some will hate how good you look. Fuck 'em; be you!

And that's what you get to when you have inner peace. It is what it is and we make the best of it.

NudistTed likes this.
  4. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Those shirts are fantastic! The thin light ones allow nipples and areolas to be made out. Helps if they're a little loose too so if the shirt is able to droop when leaning forward it can allow a view of the whole tit from the side and both tits from the downblouse perspective.

And the shorts, if they're snug you get to see the outline, preferably thin enough to make out the shape and texture underneath. While opting for slightly loose in the legs/crotch offers her the opportunity to nonchalantly position herself for someone to 'accidentally' get a peek at her goodies inside, if she's up for it.

Sagewynd likes this.
  5. Sagewynd

Sagewynd Real men wear bras

bike shorts or cutoffs (commando) and Chacos.

but it really depends on the weather. the PNW weather is pretty bipolar a lot of times so often the "least" might be a tank and long jeans (but deffo still commando, or maybe with a string bikini bottom) and the beloved Chacos. though it often bgets incredibly hot in summer time (and not just coz I'm here!) so that'd be considered "too much". a lot of places in PDX and most in neo-victorian WA (not that PDX isn't prudish) have a "no shirt-shoes no service" bylaw so even with just bike shorts or cutoffs and sandals at least carrying a tank is a nobrainer.

well, 21st century americans; what can you do.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i have posted pics before...

i'll post one sometime soon. or maybe just send it straight to irm, since it's not really fair to show off to glen when he won't show us what he looks like.

Irminsul likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

When you asked to see Irms boobs what did you get? :p Irms boobs.

8. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I go outside in my underwear sometimes, and even pee off the front deck while I smoke a cigarette, but that's because I'm a country redneck living in the sticks.

Irminsul and NudistTed like this.
  9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

like i said, irm will get a pic.

on the other hand, when people ask to see glen's anything, they get crickets.

10. gbrock

gbrock Members

I go running shirtless in skin tight mesh workout shorts that show off your form. Can't tell from a distance, but you can definitely see through them up close.

11. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Those are fun. I cut the liners in my mesh shorts and wear them to stores and such. They're not skin tight but my member does press against the fabric as it flops to and fro. Like you say, can't tell from a distance but at ten feet you know what you're looking at. And standing in front of someone, no detail is hidden from them. What surprises me though is how few people actually look right at it to see. I look at people's crotches but few people do.

NudistTed likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've been working my mid section hard lately and in a few weeks it might even be dress weather and I'm considering a stint of no underwear just to see what it feels like, like a survey for myself. I've tried barefoot and some slight nudism in private practices, I don't know what practice no under wear really is, but at the same time it's kind of kinky and fun to think about too. :tongueclosed:

13. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

It might be weird at first, might make you feel self-conscious, may even feel exposed. A few more days and the benefits come to the forefront, with the airflow, ease of access, and laundry reduction. When the latter overcomes the former you revel in your newfound freedom. As you continue, it becomes normal. But beware. The problem then is when you are called to a certain occasion where it seems like it should be necessary -- once you're accustomed to not using underwear, it becomes very difficult to put up with. You may put some on and feel like you can deal with it only to find out an hour or two later that you just can't take it anymore and they must come off. You learn to pick clothes that hide your undieless condition for those occasions.

You'll start to care less, and enough time of it and you won't care anymore if anybody knows. Comfort will override any concerns you may have with any embarrassment over someone accidentally seeing your goodies and your concern for that will diminish. You may even find a bit of creative exhibitionist in yourself. Only time will tell. But be warned - anything more than a stint and you become hooked, then there's no going back.

14. slartibartfas0815

slartibartfas0815 Member

I don't own shoes for years now and I can't imagine wearing shoes anymore. In winter I only wear flip flops or alike when it's really too cold to walk barefoot. :)

Yes. At first I was a bit reluctant to go commando cause my only pair of pants are pretty much ragged jeans. So I did it only at home. But then one day I forgot to hang dry my underwear (everything was soaking wet still), and I had to go for groceries. First I felt quite ... embarrassed kinda ... but in the end of the day I liked it. After that day I rarely wear underwear now. :)

15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

At first I'd wear heavy jeans that were "roomy". I moved to tighter and lighter jeans over the years to thin stretch jeans that leave zero to the imagination. They'd wear and tear and I found the benefits of airy. I started making strategic holes and cutting seam threads. It's obvious enough I'm commando just from the contour but with the ventilation it eliminates every last shred of doubt. Oh well. I feel good.

They usually tear across the butt eventually, right below the pockets to the center seam. I used to think they were done at that point but I now stich on a piece of scrap at the pocket bottom to keep it from draping open while I walk/stand. Leave the rest of the tear though so when I bend over or climb up on something I check my six.

16. slartibartfas0815

slartibartfas0815 Member

Haha cool. I got my jeans used and they were quite worn and threadbare. First they ripped at the knees and then at the butt below the pockets, as you experienced as well. Now they are ripped in many other places as well. Quite airy! :)

17. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Most of mine just showed too much bare ass for me after ripping across the ass cheek. I know it's not "illegal" to show ass cheek but since technically I'm showing other stuff that is, I just don't want to be overly blatant about it. So I tie it up at the cheek while still leaving it open at the side and at the center. If I'm climbing stairs ahead of someone, they'll be able to get a view inside.

However this one pair ripped just below the cheeks, both sides, but when I stand up straight nothing shows. When I bend forward though... And I wear those out as is.

I have another pair ripped across front and back about short shorts height where only the seams hold the legs on. The crotch is blown out and sorta patched back (it has holes big enough for things to pop out of). I'll go shopping with those on. Nothing shows really if I'm just walking.

slartibartfas0815 and NudistTed like this.
  18. slartibartfas0815

slartibartfas0815 Member

I didn't sew my jeans yet. I will do if they rip in the front, though.

Are all your jeans really tight? I have only one pair and they are quite loose fitting. At least a size too wide, and I have no belt. I actually like it that way. :)

19. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Yep, tight. I'm sure that put more strain on the material. And being stretch, and very thin, I expect they weaken and tear sooner than loose thick ones. And I do stretching exercises in them so they get worked. I like them form fitting but also I require full range of motion from them. Always felt super comfy.

I donned a really old pair for some particularly messy work which are loose inside. They don't show form except the tip but there's freedom to swing around. Which is how I like my shorts, roomy and airy. So those big jeans ended up feeling pretty comfy. They have a massive (four finger) hole in front, though. Great for ventilation but it's at tip level so if I'm not careful you-know-who can pop through. But, long as I stay hanging to the other side, normal standing and walking it just shows inside leg. Maybe a tiny bit of sack but only at the right angle and lots of light. I wear those out on errands no prob.

slartibartfas0815 likes this.
  20. slartibartfas0815

slartibartfas0815 Member

Understand what you mean. :) Got mine used and they were pretty much worn out already, so it didn't take long that they ripped here and there.

I take care that they not rip in the front, so not sitting down with crossed legs, for example. Did that once (a year ago about) as I was in the park with my gf and my jeans ripped (burst) from the crotch almost all the way up to the waistband. But in those days I did not go commando, I wore boxer shorts. Otherwise the way back home would have been ... difficult. ;)