What're the Least Amount of Clothes You Wear in Public?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by imtheotHERone, Jul 11, 2018.

?

Would you go naked in public if allowed?

1. No, never

20 vote(s)
    7.8%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    3.5%
  3. Maybe

36 vote(s)
    14.0%
  4. Sometimes

19 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Depends on the weather

47 vote(s)
    18.2%
  6. Yes

107 vote(s)
    41.5%
  7. Yes, always

57 vote(s)
    22.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Barefoot_Longhair

Barefoot_Longhair Member

Low-rise shorts. That's it.

2. slartibartfas0815

slartibartfas0815 Member

Ragged jeans ... no shirt ... no underwear ...

Mostly I wear boxer shorts or briefs, though. But sometimes not. ;)

When it comes to walk barefoot ... well, I don't own any shoes, so yes. Always. :)

3. autoeroticNC

autoeroticNC Members

Short running shorts with a thong and no shirt. I ran 3 miles today...

I really don't like clothes except for when its cold. I'm usually naked at home.

4. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

kilt (regimental) and sandals.

5. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Rode a scooter around Magaluf once in my younger days and we actually found he small nudist beach around me the coast line. Spent the day naked there.

Nudegardner likes this.
  6. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Also short summer dress sleeveless . Buttons unbuttoned halfway down!

Joe90, Redwingsfan, Alonso376 and 3 others like this.
  7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Well the nude beach is public so I guess "nothing"

8. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

A pair of shorts (Commando) (with a tight belt) and trainer boots when doing the gardening - I have to keep my belly in, and it's by popular neighbourhood request ;)

9. Aranmich

Aranmich Members

I frequently wear nipple covers so I can go topless in public.

10. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

just tight shorts and blouse unbuttoned enough to make easy to see my tiny titties with huge nips

11. treeswinger10

treeswinger10 Members

Cargo shorts and flip flops

12. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I am a full time barefooter but other then that I actually love clothes .I am a huge t-shirt whore

13. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Different questions being asked. I'm often shirtless if i'm running and out for long in the heat.

As far as going naked in public. More likely if its secluded. I only did that in a location in Africa because i knew no one was around.

14. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

I would go naked if I wouldn't get a ticket/arrested. but evidently 6'6" and 240# of hairy manflesh is 'frightening' and 'aggressive' Can't help it that I look like an ogre. If I had friends/a gf that was cool with it, and I could spend time around them, and they wouldn't care.. I'd do it a lot more often as well. my current living situation is a 'no' though.

so I wear as little as I can get away with. I'm about to move into a new wardrobe based around that. a kilt, a linen shirt, and sandals or boots. because fuck underwear, and fuck that center seam. I hate trying to find jeans that fit, if the legs are long enough the waist is 1/3 too small, and if the waist fits, they end at the knee. (ok, bit of exaggeration, there, but still) so... yeah.

15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Good question. I'm estimating 70% of public time in shorts and t-shirt, two articles. Cutoffs or mesh - no longer than mid-thigh and loose legs for circulation and access. Close to a skirt as practical while still technically shorts. 10% I lose the shirt. The rest of the time it's cold enough that I'll add a sweatshirt, then long pants, usually jeans sometimes sweatpants, snug fitting, then jacket/coat.
    Chacos year round - with wool socks when cold enough. Boots in snow.

So, I'd say the least I wear in public would be my mesh shorts. Air moves right through. They can be seen into when close enough at the right angle and lighting. Quite well actually. Almost feels like wearing nothing when it's really hot.

Sagewynd likes this.
  16. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Reminds me of a picture I had in Yahoo many years ago. Remember that messenger and the groups? That was like twenty years ago but I remember the picture because I liked it so much - it was a thin blonde lady, forty-ish, with a top like you describe, green, standing at a craft fair type table looking at trinkets. The photo from the side showed her beautiful tiny tit with big nipple through the large loose armhole. So sexy! I felt like she was thinking "yeah I know y'all can see my tits but technically I'm covered and I'm cool with that". Whew!

View similar to this but looser top and tiny tits so the whole thing showed -
    http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/...am+Strolls+Through+Hollywood+kleX4XzpqSzl.jpg

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    treeswinger10 likes this.
  17. goodearth

goodearth Member

Relaxing in my “kilt”.........since it’s impossible to find a light-weight kilt, it’s a fill-bodied skirt that I rename a kilt...LOL.

7129A408-CC90-471B-A761-0179786A9FE0.jpeg

18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Looks long enough to be able to hide the goodies while sitting. I've tried some mid thigh skirts on out of curiosity and there was no way to sit without being on display. Although I have run to the store with shorts that would show if I had to sit, I wouldn't do it in an actual skirt. I feel confident I could play ignorant in shorts but not in a skirt.

19. Mizzy

Mizzy Members

I've went topless absolutely loads of times, I've warn just skimpy bikini bottoms and nothing else so many times and not thought twice about it, but for some reason I just can't take that step and go fully nude in public, my husband wants us to try a nude beach sometime, and has done for quite a while now, but I just can't bring my self to lose the bottoms.
    Someday I do hope to do it, a lot of my inhibitions have relaxed or completely gone away the older I've gotten, hopefully this one will too

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  20. Steveh

Steveh Members

My wife was the same until I took her to a clothing optional beach and told her she didn't have to get fully naked ( I was, of course, naked from the start). She was there about five minues until she was completely naked and still to this day talks about the thrill of stripping down completely naked in front of a bunch of naked guys. Now she is as much if not more or a nudist than i am. She is now naked all the time at home and loves to be naked when my buddies come over

21. Mizzy

Mizzy Members

Cool, thanks for the advice, although I definitely won't be getting naked in front of my hubby's mates, they are a bunch of alley cats and that would lead to a whole other story lol

thefallenone1986 and Alice in SC like this.