What're the Least Amount of Clothes You Wear in Public?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by imtheotHERone, Jul 11, 2018.

?

Would you go naked in public if allowed?

1. No, never

20 vote(s)
    7.8%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    3.5%
  3. Maybe

36 vote(s)
    14.0%
  4. Sometimes

19 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Depends on the weather

47 vote(s)
    18.2%
  6. Yes

107 vote(s)
    41.5%
  7. Yes, always

57 vote(s)
    22.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bare feet and crutches

bare feet and crutches Members

In summer I'm happy to go out wearing just a pair of board shorts. I never wear shoes so bare feet are normal for me, no shirt just feels so comfortable.

2. BeatrixPothead

BeatrixPothead Members

I've been nude in public many times, but only where it's allowed. Consent is important. If it's a clothing-optional space, then simply by being present, I have consented to see others nude, and others present have consented to see me nude.

But for cold weather, and the need for footwear on many surfaces, I'd prefer to be nude all of the time.

3. NaturistJames

NaturistJames Members

Same here, as long as its warm enough and there is consent, just want to be naked as much as possible

4. I run 3 miles regularly wearing thin single layer BB shorts no underwear, with the key dangling down by my dick, and with socks running shoes and a running tank top.

5. Going to do this 3 times a week. I was sometimes running with shorts with a built in brief, but after not wearing any underwear for a while, those are uncomfortable so I will be running in either the BB shorts or sweats with nothing on underneath. The sweats will also have the key dangling down there.

joker69 and NudistTed like this.
  6. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I hook the key on a belt loop or the waistband with a carribiner then tuck the key itself into a pocket.

7. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

The least I have worn in public was a long dress and shoes. Just a long dress and shoes.

8. My strings and pocket locations won't allow that. It's cooler and feels younger down by the dick.

9. Bnevis

Bnevis Members

Walked naked down a beach, went swimming then for a long walk

Alonso376 and joker69 like this.
  10. bfgaacnd

bfgaacnd Member

My wife and I make a point of winter vacations in warm beach locations allowing us to ditch the clothes as much as possible. We are both barefoot the entire time. I often leave with just a pair of mesh shorts, many times because my wife hit any shirts as encouragement. She is not as lucky having to cover her top. Shorts as well for her with a loose top if not just a bikini top. She has gone to dinner in just a sundress, nothing underneath! Two great stories, once we had started on the beach then walked back through town. Just shorts for me this day, she in a loose dress, obviously both of us barefoot. We saw an interesting restaurant, I jokingly asked if they would let me in, she said "let's find out" and got us a table without any mention of our minimal clothing. Another trip we stayed at a resort-type hotel. We had gone to the store, again me no shirt, just shorts, and came back to find a message that the activity director wanted to talk about the amenities. I told my wife that it was too nice to have to put on a shirt and she replied "then don't". So we went to the meeting both barefoot and me shirtless, my wife with her arm around me while sitting. A great start to the evening!

11. NudeMTB

NudeMTB Senior Member

Ive walked through my nearest town and local village nude at night many times but daytime public nudity is kept mostly to the countryside walking trails and hiking. I would love to walk through town nude during the day but I suspect I would not get very far lol

12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Fine, but I'm too concerned about losing the key. Especially running, biking, or other activities where a key could easily slip from a crappy pocket unnoticed. A lot of those shorts have shallow pockets with no closure. I'm not comfortable taking the risk. With the carabineer, I can keep the key secure even without pockets. Plus I cut those inner linings out so I'm getting full air and no restrictive support - it's the only way I can feel comfortable in those type of running shorts.

13. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Was the dress thin and see through? as you need to give guys something to look at,

Alonso376 likes this.
  14. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I also cut out the mesh lining. It is very uncomfortable. I often go for a run in the cool night air during the summer. Running shorts, shoes and my activity watch are all I have with me. I especially enjoy when near the end of my route any sprinklers that may be running. The cool spray is so refreshing that I may drop the shorts and stand nude while letting the spray wash over me.

15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

They're one of my most comfortable options going out when it's warm. Drawbacks for me are when I might want to sit on rough surfaces or bushwhacking through brush that might contain thorns, stuff like that, or need lots of pocket room for carrying stuff. But you can't beat the super thin air passing single layer for being practically naked in the warm while still being technically (legally) covered. It's not for guys self conscious about their penis being easily viewed, as such thin cloth cannot hide its surface. And it's partly sheer so the light and angle of viewing can show a complete picture at times. I use pretty short ones too so seeing up the legs is a cinch. They're great for riding bicycle, most comfortable ever, but people can see into them from certain angles as I pedal. I've never had a complaint, but if I ever do then I'll just apologize and pretend like I'm embarrassed and thank them for saving me. hehe I've had it hang out, get aroused, stiffen, and continue to pedal passing opposing traffic, getting some big smiles along the way.

16. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I never wear running shorts while riding. I have several kits that include bib shorts and jerseys. One thing about wearing a kit while riding, that's all I have on. That and my helmet and shoes. Nothing else.

17. upscale1080

upscale1080 Members

There are a couple of places in the country where I know the authorities are primed to defend anyone who wants to walk around naked, telling them that it's actually not unlawful and the local police are well aware of that too. That being the case, I don't feel about to test the law or the reaction any phone compainants might make, or indeed that I wouldn't get verbally (or worse) attacked.

But the places I'm thinking of have several regular naturists (it's not a specific naturist camp, commune or facility) and they actually get quite good reactions from the locals and even the staff (rangers, etc.) of the parks.

18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Do tell!

19. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I don't know what these kits are.
    I have quite a collection of "biking shorts", the stretchy type ones but from when they were first coming out. Super thin, soft, fine mesh, single layer, conform to every detail and a little see-through. They got criticized and started making them more "modest" after a bit but I wore mine for all sorts of outings not just biking. No pockets is a limitation for general use, though. Hence the running/athletic activity type shorts.

I did notice that when the weather's hot and I'm riding, the bike shorts didn't provide as much cooling as shorter shorts with ample loose leg holes that let air flow directly across the bits so I pretty much migrated away from those being my go-to. I'll still use em if it's cooler out. But really my favorite riding shorts are custom cutoff jeans shorts. Sounds weird I'm sure but they do work very well for me.

20. upscale1080

upscale1080 Members

A nature reserve just to the north of Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire