What're the Least Amount of Clothes You Wear in Public?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by imtheotHERone, Jul 11, 2018.

?

Would you go naked in public if allowed?

1. No, never

20 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    3.5%
  3. Maybe

37 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Sometimes

19 vote(s)
    7.3%
  5. Depends on the weather

47 vote(s)
    18.1%
  6. Yes

107 vote(s)
    41.3%
  7. Yes, always

57 vote(s)
    22.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The air circulation is healthy. Keeps us dry and cool. Many may consider them inappropriate for bicycle riding but I don't care. Yes, I've seen smiles from people in cars coming the opposite way... ;-)

2. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Out, shorts and T shirt with flip flops or flaps what ever, home and olive grove as god intended me to be, in the summer it gets hot very hot above 40c last year for a long time, apart from a stint in hospital, that was cool, I was naked all the time, you have to love it here in Greece, we spent a lot of time in the pool when it had water in it, we had a pump problem and green water, so I pulled the plug on it.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  3. I wonder if the OP realizes her avatar picture is all over the internet ...another faker in our midst. .

4. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Probably!

Now you need to answer the question! :)

5. No, since I have a job that's important to me and parents who would disown me..

6. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I should have been more specific - I can understand you wouldn't go naked in public but to quote the thread title...

What're the Least Amount of Clothes You Wear in Public?

7. The poll is based on the question that appears below the thread and reads "Would you go naked in public if allowed?"..that's the question I answered..

8. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

That's why I said I should have been more specific. Several of the responses to the thread address the question I highlighted. I was curious what your response to that specific question was. I understand you answered the poll question.

9. slartibartfas0815

slartibartfas0815 Member

Not really the season to do this but yesterday I quickly went to a small store on the other side of the road (so literally 10 seconds away from home) wearing my ragged jeans and nothing else. We did laundry this day and all my other clothes and my gf's clothes as well were hanging dry.

10. travelguy61

travelguy61 Members

if aloud I would have issue about going nude

11. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

Nude beaches can be the most accepting place for anyone no matter the size shape or colour to bare it all without judgement. It does boggle my mind how many people go to the nude beaches to sit around and gawk. If you are there you are certainly interested and if you are interested, then rather than gawking drop the gear and join in. You will be amazed at how freeing it is and wonder why we ever invented the bathing suit. Try it, just strip off at whatever pace you are comfortable with. As for in public, there are certain activities that just warrant clothing and I am good with that. America/ Canada in general has a warped view when it comes to nudity - why we are so hung up on the sight of a boob or a penis popping out in the movies or real life trying to hide it from our kids view, yet let our kids watch people hack others apart with a chainsaw or automatic weapon like that's a "normal" occurrence seems pretty massed up. I think if there was more opportunity to just let it all hang out and accept that as normal we would have a lot less hangup around our bodies and accept them as the beautiful works of art that they are.

12. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I think he is about right, doesn't matter where you are beach wise, just get your cloths off and enjoy the air and sun to your body's, its fun to bare all with a load of like minded people, no one cares what you look like, there happy and your happy and your just a person naked.

13. Ronudist

Ronudist Old Fat Guy

I've never been to a nude beach, but I have been to two nudist events ( wonderful, both ! ), and I quite agree !
    Since then I've lost over 120 lbs for health reasons, but even back then it was the most liberating and enlightening experience of my life. Always been self conscious about my weight, but after being naked with ALL shapes, sizes, persuasions of people, after about 5 minutes I can genuinely say I've never felt LESS self conscious, and never felt MORE accepted.

Curiouscouple2469 likes this.
  14. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

When I was in high school back in the 70s I always proposed that girls should be allowed to be skins too. Never got anywhere with it though.

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  15. G H

G H Members

We are on vacation on a Spanish island just off Africa with two other couples. Its a clothing optional village called Charco Del Palo and although the other two couples had been in our hot tub nude and sunbathed with us nude on a beach they haven't been comfortable with everyone being nude 24/7 or being nude in the village shop or bar.or my wife going into town commando They almost freaked out last night eating nude in a restaurant ( it is towel only Thursdays and Sundays and they hadn't realized you sit on the towels not wear them)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
  16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Jock strap and a pair of spats.

17. Hahaha! Me? In warmer climes - a dress and knickers.

18. jonyoungau

jonyoungau Members

sounds like a great way to holiday

19. G H

G H Members

It is a great naturist village and very rugged volcanic scenery ,It is alright until i look at the wrong kind of scenery as i get a sharp dig in the ribs from my partner

jonyoungau likes this.
  20. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

I am usually dressed in shorts and a tank top or T-shirt. If its cold weather then I wear sweats. I don't own any underwear so you will not see me wearing any. If I am outside in my neighborhood, I am often just wearing shorts and nothing else.