Whatever happened to Woodstockchild?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by dudenamedrob, Apr 17, 2007.

1. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

that's not really funny.............pretty disturbing though.........why do you think thats funny Relayer?

2. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

3. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

ooooh you HAD to say that didnt you haha ;)
    I think its funny, because the way that is typed, is absolutley rediculous. Opie and Anthony did their own version of that play this morning, and they have a pretty large fan base, so I must not be the only one to find humor in it. Are you SURE you dont find ANY of that funny, and you are simply afraid to admit that, for fear of being viewd as disturbed as the individual who wrote it? Or do you honestly, not find that at all funny? Sorry dude, what he did is beyond words, but shit, even my mom laughed at parts of that play, and she is a Catholic! :)

4. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

it was disturbing.

but the rants the kid went on were pretty fuckin outrageous!

5. Krsna Bhakti

yea haha
    look, I dont find the parts about molestation, rape, and murder funny, I laughed at lines like :

Richard : Lets have a man to man talk.

John : man to man, up your ass, bud.

THAT is funny. Because it is rediculously stupid. Of course I dont think its funny when someone is molested, however, I do think its funny when a kid calls an adult in a play a Catholic Presit, or a Michael Jackson.

6. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

I just thought it was disturbing........perhaps if I didn't know what the author had done I might have found it funny but I doubt it.........it was just .......fucked.

7. Krsna Bhakti

Well yeah man, I dont think ANYthing about his rampage, OR the parts of the play about being molested, were funny, but certain lines were just retarded gold. It is beyond lame writing, and that is what makes me laugh, the whole idiocy of the play. Dont get me wrong, death is not funny to me at all (although I am without "normal" morals, I believe if you have to kill, you have to ((not that his killings were justified)) ) but parts of this did make me laugh, all Im saying :)

8. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i said they were outrageous, not funny. though some outrageous parts were funny, like the ones you specified

9. Krsna Bhakti

Thats all Im saying, please dont get the wrong idea about me guys haha :)

10. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

Yeah I understand where your coming from......I guess I just feel too sorry for somebody that twisted to find humor in it (not that theirs anything wrong with that, that's just how I feel)

11. Krsna Bhakti

Ok cool man and I can totally appreciate your opinion. :) I just dont want you guys to think Im sick freak for laughing at that, I cant deny myself, when something makes me laugh I let it out. I do find the whole situation down right sad, but as human beings we have to move on, look at the bright side of things, as hard as that may be during certain times.

12. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

I agree, and nobody thinks your sick. It's good to be able to find humor in every situation, I try to but sometimes I fall short.

13. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

lol........go ahead and do it

14. rydns

rydns Member

lol, the fact that you posted this in the marijuana section on hipforums, a staple for immaturity... just shows how insecure you are

15. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Immaturity? Bah! Tis lighthearted whimsy!

16. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

bird migration was a fucking idiot

woodstock is awesome but a confused kid
    shes a good freind i think ..& no idiot..just dealling with a fucked up situation..
    & shes 15... i was an idiot at 15 too

every 1 of ya whod put her down for trying to just be herself in a fucked up situatiopn with a fucked up family..your the true idiots here...& fuck ya all

17. soaringeagle

helll yessss
    bullshit threads are fucking rediculouse. keep in mind this isnt a fucking playground its a forum, ..a website that ppl look to for info
    look in mem,bers lists you'll see 10% of the ppl on here are member like us 90% are ppl looking for info..guessts...
    ive seen joking threads..bullshit...about dangerouse subjects..& others replying with yea sure go for it.. type crap..to us its fun maybe..but what about some dumbassed 12 year old with a get rich quick scheeme & wants to make lsd or something & ends up killin himswelf cause he didnt know a thread was bullshit
    your boredom & immaturity (not u dudenamedrob i meant the bullshit posters) could really cause some harm...b4 u post..think..am i posting this just to entertain myself..or is it really worth posting for the world to see

18. soaringeagle

she needs more ppl speaking to her, lots less speaking AT her & all this fucking your an idiot craps gotta stop..your just hurting some1 whos already hurt..& pushin some1 in danger just alittle closer to the edge

whatever..if u suddely took a trip & now think your god...ya maybe arent the best guide...lool
    no offence...
    woodstock needs reality not more fantasy....

19. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

It's called natural selection.

20. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

personally I have no problem with her, I don't know her, and as a human I have nothing but love for her, I would be very happy to be her friend, gently guide her, help her out, and anything else I can do to make her life better..........but one thing about her bothers me which is why I have never reached out, I know her father is LEO.......this is nobody's fault, and I don't begrudge her or her old man, but fact is she is a 15 year old girl, and she's definitely testing her boundaries and experimenting with alot she doesn't really seem to fully appreciate the gravity of, I personally am fearful that eventually something is going to happen in her life to really make her parents take notice, and that may involve them monitoring her internet activities....I for one don't want a LEO using my friendship and guidance as a way of prosecuting me or harassing me....(not that I know the man, but this seems likely from reading her posts)...i'm probably being overly paranoid but i'm not comfortable putting myself out there like that, i'm twice her age and the negative repercussions for me far outweigh those for her.