What

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Lillian4322, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Lillian4322

Lillian4322 Visitor

what

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2019
    thefallenone1986 likes this.
  2. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Leave him. If you stay with him, don't have kids.

3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Should be no question about what to do. He sounds very selfish.

4. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

of course, we are only hearing your side. there is a possibility you are overemotional and don't think logically.

5. I think people are too afraid of change. Changes do give an opportunity to fail. But they give you a chance for a new adventure. I’d rather do that than being unhappy and wondering if I might have been better off doing something different That’s my life experience

6. The good thing about writing this down is you can step away and read it later and make a better decision

Irminsul likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

To me it sounds like you just don't click together on a sense of humor standpoint like you say he's always like stop being angry or you can't poke a bit of fun and this is a trait a lot of couples have where they take the reasoning behind the banter too seriously, so basically sense of humor and that awareness is off.

I'm a total smart arse with a quick tongue so I've dealt with this before with people when they're like omg but you said..

OMG I said shit, take a joke!

8. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

It is more impossible than impossible for me.

9. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

It just sounds like you don't like each other very much. Why did you ever get married?

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

You've already given yourself the answer you're looking for here. You feel happy and free when you are not around him.
    I think the biggest red flags are that he controls what you do with your own body and he expects you to always be in a good mood rather than to just be a human with normal ups and downs.

You cant make someone like that happy, he'll only be happy when he's in complete control of you

Orison likes this.
  11. morrow

morrow Visitor

It wont get better, then you will wonder were all the years went... make plans, but leave.. then tell him your going.. dont worry about his sudden change, I love you, please I will change shit.. wont last a week, then he will think you will never leave him, and be worse..
    Dont waste time, its precious...

12. morrow

morrow Visitor

This could be me so many times... if only he was like that more.. if only he said those things more... I decided I had my lot and just got on with it, it just got worse! Really bad, till in the end, I was just an extension of him, I suddenly sat back and thought, why did I moan about that! Its him doesn't like it.. that's when I knew.. I had to go.. waited 5 more years.. then WAM! I knew I had to go, I stood up, got my coat and I went.. I had nothing! That was 5 years ago.. best move ever.. you know the strangest thing? I've never missed him.. not ever!
    You can do it.. but dont wait too long, time is something you cant get back x

Mallyboppa, Driftrue and ZenKarma like this.
  13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i still love cocaine but i never do that anymore either, because it's a really bad idea.

14. win097

win097 Members

I believe he is a toxic personl. You should get away from him asap. You will definitely find someone better.

15. Slunted

Slunted 'long time listener, first time caller'

Get them bags packed Girl. Start living the life that you want. Don't take a life you will regret. When you're ready find a good guy, theres heaps out there.

16. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

I think getting beaten up is even more harmful than smoking synthetic weed.

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i really don't know if that's true or not. i would imagine that getting beat up is usually worse in the short run, but i really don't know what the long term effects of synthetic weed are.

of course, there's degrees of each thing too. getting punched once in the face is not the same as having your spine broken, even though both could count as getting beaten up.

18. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I am a little troubled with this especially as you are married . You need more of an understanding and caring partner . Someone who you can talk to as just talking about a problem or a bad day at the office , as just talking about can make you feel better even if its not the cure so to speak. Clearly your partner from what you have posted isn't of this nature . On the other hand he wants a partner that just falls into line on his command and really you don't come across as being this type . Some people are happy in this latter arrangement but obviously this isn't for you. Unless there is something else that is keeping you together as a couple , I just cant see this being a successful arrangement as you both appear to want different things. Unless of course one of you decides to change .

19. Angela36

Angela36 Members

If you are not happy you need to leave ASAP. I can understand the desire to stay if the sex is great. Although I highly recommend against that! But that's apparently not the case here. Life is too short to not be happy.