What?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by schatzi, May 14, 2004.

1. schatzi

schatzi Member

What does an orgasm feel like? I'm a virgin and was just wondering. Please respond or pm me. Thanks

~Chrissy

2. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Im told (not being a chick I dont know) that its like a small explosion inside you. And a warm rush. Uh... Ladies? Care to help?

3. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Ok this is going to sound weird but...if you have to pee and hold it, it kinda feels like that. I mean when you REALLY have to go and hold it a while. Its like 100 times better than that.

4. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

mine feel like a powerfull pleasure wave crashing all over my body, sometimes its so much intense pleasure i feel like i cant take it! then its incredibly relaxing and at this point i'll want a cigarette.

5. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Ahh....it's like the greatest thing in the world. I just realized that I haven't had one in a while....

Excuse me....I'll be right back....

6. schatzi

schatzi Member

lol, have fun

7. Crimson

Crimson Member

Being a male myself i thought that you might want a male perspective. For a guy (or at least me) its really good your whole body goes into max sensation mode. Sometimes when I have a really big one My knees buckel. Its a really good stress releaver.

8. HappyHaHaGirl

My ex boyfriend couldn't be touched for a few seconds after...is that normal? I never knew. He said it was "too sensitive."

9. schatzi

schatzi Member

thanks Crimson, it helps to have a guy's perspective too.

~C

10. sweet_mama

sweet_mama Member

Hey, my husband says the same thing! I would love to hear if it's like that for a lot of other guys... Hey, maybe my husband is your ex boyfriend...hmmm....;)

11. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

masterbate and find out!

12. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

it feels good, that sums it up.

why dont you find out for yourself!

13. schatzi

schatzi Member

lol, now I'm blushing!

14. HappyHaHaGirl

You can keep him! :)

15. schatzi

schatzi Member

...and now I'm 5 shades of red. lol

16. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

It's tingling and tickling, deep inside at first, then all over your body... It's twitching involuntarily... It's hyperventilation and dizziness. It's warmth and extreme happiness, starting inside of you and radiating outward. It's a feeling that you don't want to stop, but know you'll die if it goes too long... It feels so good, you think you're going to cry. It feels so good, it almost hurts. Then, its over. All of a sudden, all of the tension that you've built up is released, in one great burst. Total relaxation is almost instant...

The sunset and hand grenade analogy is a good one... :)

17. schatzi

schatzi Member

wow, that sounds amazing!

18. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

For me, you feel a build up above your crotch, and when you're about to orgasm, you feel a tingle and then it feels like an incredible small explosion, then a warm sensation and instant ecstacy.

During the orgasm a lot of things happen, your body spasms, you knees and hips buckle, your vision become blurry, you get dizzy and lightheaded and it becomes incredible if you get the right orgasm.

Medium orgasms feel great, but great orgasms feel incredible. Sometimes when I'm at the right speed or arousal during sex I might have a second orgasm, but it happens every once and a while.

You feel relieved afterwards.

19. mrs_eads80

mrs_eads80 Member

That is an amazing decription. And I don't think I could decribe it better.

20. balibalistic

balibalistic Member

im not sure if its very common but i always cause my girl to have multiples!i mean like ten to fifeteen,to the point where she curls up into a ball and almost intentually pulls me out of her.i've never caused as many in any other girl,but i think thats because i know her bady so well.does this happen to anyone else?