What you ate today

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by YouFreeMe, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Didn't you say you can't gain weight?
    Some people can :p

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

steak potatoes peas garlic bread coleslaw.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I ate a lot of vegetables. Once for lunch, and again for dinner. That and chicken, mixed nuts, and an apple with some yogurt.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

My sister is one of those people who can't gain weight, she ended up going to the gym for muscle instead and is now a personal trainer. I don't think she got any bigger from it but her definition is toned. I don't particularly like all the muscle on girls but she's happy with herself so I'm proud she achieved what she needed to. She can eat whatever she wants and she won't put on weight, but me? Shit if I even think about an extra slice of pizza for dinner I gain 2lb at the very thought.

5. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I'm having a Totino's pizza tonight. And it's RECTANGULAR, unlike the good old fashioned CIRCULAR ones we had in my day.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

They probably serve their coffees in a mason jar too, you know the new appeal of 21st century hipster doofus style lol

7. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Do you eat meat?

Typical lunch. Half of all the chocolates below. The other half the next day.

[​IMG]

8. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I do not eat meat, no. Haven’t for almost a decade.

Looks like my kind of lunch. I actually have a “chocolate drawer” in my kitchen, where I have about a million types of chocolate. I always have to buy different brands and cacao percentages. I like milk and dark, but dark is preferable. And sometimes, if I am feeling crazy, I will even eat white chocolate ;).

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I dont believe for a second that you are one of those people

Let piafeloise eat cake

Lol one of "those people." That sounds way worse than I intended it

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

11. adventure_timeisfun

adventure_timeisfun Members

for breakfast: cereal (cheerios), with toast I put some homemade jelly on it

lunch: pasta w/ homemade tomato sauce , and homemade garlic bread

dinner: rice bowl consisting of

Brown rice
    potatoes
    avocado
    salsa & I also had some tofu

snack : I'm currently munching on

hot cheetos , organic fruit snacks, pickles and cheez its

12. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Same as you except i keep them in the frig. I like to eat them cool. I get mainly dark and mint chocolates. Semi-sweet, milk chocolate as well. Like you i have white chocolate but its my least preferred. Chocoholics. :D

Without meat i can see it being hard to gain weight especially if you're active.

Typical Dinner:

[​IMG]

Asmodean and Irminsul like this.
  13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I might get subway on the road. :)

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

fried jumbo/bologna and tomato right now..

15. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

After going to the Dentist today i ate nothing but yogurt and anything else that was soft.

[​IMG]

16. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Mom's split pea soup. Carrots, celery, chunks of ham. She cooks the peas until liquified.

17. lion1978

lion1978 The King

This makes me sad.

oh and I ate nothing today btw.

18. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I like milk chocolate better but tend to buy dark, because I can't eat a lot of it in one sitting like I can with milk chocolate, so I end up having better portion control.

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yay, i recognized it! Of course mainly because its a typical dutch winter dish :-D Peas are called erwten here, so the soup is erwtensoep or more commonly known as snert. Great word huh :grinning:

Same here, if I have to function on a normal day I need a lot more :p But I also don't get how people can be overweight when eating so little. Ok, its a dieting attempt I get it. But getting through the day on as little as VG mentioned... thats more like an attempt of dying :D :p

Same with @Total Darkness chocolate lunch. I admit i also have at least 1 kind of chocolate in storage but...:

You eat half of this as lunch? That seems not really good in any way... Were you secretly exagerating? ;)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I like to snap pieces of diff kind of chocolates, put them on a plate, lock up rest of chocolate again (very important: do not take with you to couch :D ), and then munch on it. Its really nice with a big fat J and 2 pieces of coffee.

eggsprog likes this.