What you ate today

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by YouFreeMe, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Moderation is key, as with most things. I sound disgustingly adult here I know :p

2. Mallyboppa

Mallyboppa Nails Mc Fugger

3. I had a chicken sandwich for lunch (that I made - not from a restaurant). :)

Before that I had some steamed vegetables between breakfast and lunch. Before that, oats w/ protein shake + sliced banana.

I also had some crackers. (probably 10...)

I have lost about 28 pounds dieting and have no intention of stopping there. I want to get down to at least 170. Right now it's 178.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|-|=|-|_

How tall are you?

5. 6' 0"

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I feel like subway.

Mallyboppa likes this.
  7. Mallyboppa

Chicken teriyaki with sweet onion sauce ? Mmmm M mmm

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That used to be it, but now I do chicken fillet on wholegrain with lettuce, cucumber, onion, olives and swiss cheese. :p ranch dressing. and carrot.

Mallyboppa likes this.
  9. Mallyboppa

I love Subway you never feel like you Pigged out !

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It can give me a weird after taste though and burpie gas, but yeh generally I like it. I do the 12" usually they need like a 3/4 but 6" just isn't enough ya know ;) that just won't get the job done :D it never leaves me feeling satisfied :p

11. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe HipForums Supporter

And isn't it strange how difficult moderation can be?

12. Mallyboppa

You nutter !

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

in my case, i usually feel like i pigged out. possibly because i usually pig out when i get subway.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No subway. I made chicken/slaw roll instead. Oh and too many peanuts.

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sunday Lunch......A Frozen Mc Cain Herb And Parmesan Schnitzel.......Never Had This

One Before......Very Nice....:yum:

Cheers Glen.

16. YouFreeMe

What do you even pig out on in Subway? Do you slam back 2 foot long subs or something?

17. Asmodean

I was wondering the same. Who the fuck pigs out on subway bread. So many better options when you eat out

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

yeah, the "pig out" phrasing was a joke. i do tend to overeat at subway, because i get a footlong and eat the whole thing, when really about a 9 or 10 inch would be the right amount of food for me.

19. Asmodean

I would probably go for 2 smaller things like 2 different sandwiches if I'd resort to Subway for lunch, rather than one footlong. But yeah, I always am stuffed far sooner at lunchtime than dinner time anyway so one footlong would probably do it for me too in regards of getting full

20. YouFreeMe

They really do need like a 9 inch option. 6 inches it not enough, 12 is a usually too much.