what ya'll think? this Cho guy was just naturally crazy or?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Gravity, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Gravity

Gravity #winning

you think he got fed up with how he was being treated or his surroundings?

I'm not sayin what he did is justified. I just kind of think for some reason yeah sure he was fucking weirdo nutjob but why NOW? why not in high school? there had to have been SOMETHING to set him off like this.

there's always two sides to a story is all I'm saying.

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

is there any other kinda crazy?

3. UrsusKind

UrsusKind U like Chris Farley?

I think a large number of freak outs has to do with our less than organic way of life. I mean if we were in a pack Cho would have had a place to be honored or praised for. Paranoid guys offer a great conter point to for safety of the entire group. I think he was a kid who just needed to find his place.

4. Gravity

Gravity #winning

no, there are people who can go through life demented and not do one single violent act.

then there are others, who just get pushed too far and get fed up and start wildin out.

I was the 2nd one through from 8th through 10th grade years of school.

they had me on ritalin in 5th grade and shit.

5. crummyrummy

how many did you kill?

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Has there been any school shootings in the past ten years where the perpetrator(s) WASN'T taking psychotropic, anti-depressant drugs?

7. crummyrummy

I dont know rat, but I am gonna guess the answer is no. sigh.....

8. joe

joe Banned

i saw the video he made after the first shooting, and to be honest i thought through the whole rambling he seemed unthreatening, it sounded like all those emo whiny kids ranting on about all a bunch of bullshit, apparently he really beleived all he said

9. crummyrummy

shit...I shoulda added emo kids to my poll

10. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Of course something messed him up and he was hurting. People don't just do things for no reason. The thing is lots of people have fucked up things happen to them and they don't end up going on a rampage.... they deal with their problems and get over it in a healthy way.

I'm usually a very emphathetic person but I have very, very little sympathy for murderers or rapists. Of course people that do things like that had something bad happen to them.. but it's no excuse to justify their actions. I know I've gone a bit off track.. the whole thing is just so sad.

11. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

I don't really know. No matter what, however, it isn't an excuse. The guy was obviously not stable...because the average, stable person doesn't just shoot and kill a bunch of people. There was obviously something that was a bit off in his brain.

12. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

he was crazy but as he seemed so intent on getting his message out, maybe a mad attempt of a writer to be read and published... which he certainly achieved