what would you suggest?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by mowgli, Jun 3, 2004.

1. mowgli

mowgli Member

yesterday i discovered that a little friend of mine can now get LSD. i'm goin to buy 1 hit for £3 for myself on satdee. would u suggest that doing it at nite wen my mum n dad r in bed is ok? also, would it b better if i have a trip-sitter? or will the presence of sum1 sober ruin the experience?? any help appreciated

cheers

peace

2. HallucinatedGreenLig

HallucinatedGreenLig Member

if you're going to trip at night make sure to get as much sleep as possible before hand. if you think you can be quiet enough while your parents are asleep, go for it. a sitter is always good, i don't personally think it would ruin your trip, just get someone who isn't gonna try to pysch you out. Good luck and happy tripping :)

3. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

well, i dont have a problem being quiet, you just have to remember to be quiet. two of my friends and i tripped at one of thier houses with his parents home. they never knew the better. but i had a marching band tournament the next day.....i was one hell of a sleepy boy that day

4. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

sober people suck to have around. they don't understand and it's just downright awkward for everyone. and don't trip with your parents sleeping because you're likely to start hearing them moving around in the house or talking and you might dwell on it and get paranoid. i dunno, just a suggestion! peace.

5. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

haha...marching band.

6. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

I would suggest u stop being a skinflint & buy a full dose