What would you like to see in 2023?

Discussion in 'Question of the Week!' started by Toker, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

What would you like to see in 2023? You can take that any way you choose, literally see, or in society, specifically or in general.

Madison Charlie likes this.
  2. PinkEye

PinkEye Member Lifetime Supporter

I have glasses that I've needed for many years. I hope I'm gonna see a lot.

~Zen~ and Toker like this.
  3. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

One would hope 2023 would get better. With the current state. I don't see that happening anytime soon. Best to stay positive and keep a level head.

Toker likes this.
  4. Mark Longfellow

Mark Longfellow Newbie

For me, I would love to see less violence in the world, but it starts with each of us thinking of others and what they are going through in life. We can never walk in someone else's shoes without knowing all the problems they have faced in their lives. It is easier for us to condemn others then to try and understand them. I choose to help others and choose Love as my reasoning. It takes each of us changing the way we thing to understand others. This would be so awesome and could change so many people's hearts over time.

5. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

I would love to see people understand how fortunate we are to live in a time when there is so much to appreciate. Is there any other time in the history of mankind you would rather live in. We have virtually eliminated starvation, smallpox, polio, extreme poverty, and the communist bloc. Most people in the world have clean water, electricity, and access to education. 67% of the world lives in a democracy. On average people live to 85 (in 1900 is was 32!). Yet all we hear is how terrible everything is. We have the highest standard of living mankind has ever seen!

Klimax2gether likes this.
  6. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

At least it's getting cheaper in many places. :)

7. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A return to common sense!

8. rebeldharma420

rebeldharma420 Members

this is something i have been asking myself the last few days. Obvisouly i have my self intrests which are getting back to a more stable and peaceful way of life. I would l like to see less hate in the world and more love and understanding.

skip likes this.
  9. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

See my wife in her new bikini she got this winter

10. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

The worldwide social revolution.

11. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

I hope you get some glasses soon! It's a beautiful world out there :)

PinkEye likes this.
  12. ~Zen~

I would like to see a world without fear, war and anger. I'd like it now, not in the future, so let's hope some of it arrives in 2023.

scratcho and scottdfg like this.
  13. scottdfg

scottdfg Banned

I would like to see people start being kind and loving again to each other but I dont think it will happen..

14. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'd like to see Putin overthrown and Trump in jail. I want to have the MAGA Republicans discredited to the point where they're basically ignored.

I want pot legalized nationwide.

I want new stricter environmental laws which will be enforced against polluting companies and new technologies allowing for recycling of all waste including plastic. And this won't happen in the next year but let landfills be replaced with massive recycling centers.

I want Roe v Wade reinstated and birth control and the abortion pill easily available worldwide.

I want Pope Francis to continue making the Catholic Church more moderate. Hopefully this will lessen the number of religious fanatics who impede progress.

I want the people of the world to realize we're facing a crisis from overpopulation and to come together to reduce and stabilize the number of people in the world.

Yeah, that's all I want. Good luck with that!

scratcho, Toker and ~Zen~ like this.
  15. ~Zen~

I sure like your list for the year. I sure hope at least ONE of those things comes true in these perilous times.

We all need to come together and find a way to do these obvious things.

16. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I would like to see a news channel report the truth. Watchdog over politicians, if anyone does something corrupt, put it in the headlines and tv, for the public to see. We know they are good at cover-ups, and have teams to do that, but if they make a mistake, make them pay.

17. AlabamaSissy

AlabamaSissy Members

well I have just came out gay and hopefully find a bf to share my life with.and be happy thanks.

Jcinalco and Toker like this.
  18. petrderbikov

petrderbikov Newbie

In 2023, I hope to see more developments in technology and innovation. I would like to see new discoveries in artificial intelligence, space exploration, autonomous vehicles and other areas that can greatly improve our lives and simplify our daily lives. For example, one such tool is https://workspace.google.com/marketplace/app/email_verification/53011246076 Overall, I hope that 2023 will bring us more progress and innovation in many areas that will help us create a better future for all people.

19. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Shantideva_Way.jpg

250474_10151214895944297_196639502_n.jpg

Last edited: Jun 5, 2023
    Echtwelniet likes this.