What would you do if someone cut off your dreads?

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by ThePmiester, Feb 3, 2009.

1. ThePmiester

ThePmiester Member

I just dosed off for a few minutes and had a weird dream about my parents cutting off my dreads and me walking through the house destroying everything :eek:
    What would you do?

2. hax

hax Member

funny, i had a dream last night that i didnt have dreads, or theres the dream where my hair was too short for dreads, ive been having a lot of weird no dread dreams, but if someone cut mine off id probably pop their eye out and skull fuck them...sounds reasonable to me

3. pbfanatic321

pbfanatic321 Member

this is really weird because i had a dream last night about my first dread forming and it was actually really long idk it was pretty weird and to the guy above me hax, mustangs suck! along with all american cars!

4. ThePmiester

ThePmiester Member

I hate all US cars (No offense) except for old dart's and 1930's Ford roadsters ;)
    The way forward is German ;)

5. pbfanatic321

pbfanatic321 Member

niceee german thats what im talking about

oh and nice dreads man they look a lot better now.

6. hax

hax Member

thats fine, i love american cars, im a chevy kinda guy myself, you can pull an easy 900 bhp with almost no modification, and they are so simple and they sound sexy, nothing like the sound of that low growl that gets those tingles up my spine. but i myself have an 87 Golf GTI which im going to swap a VR6 into this summer. i have no problems with the 4 cylinder roller skates, but only if its modified properly, none of that fart can shit. if youre gonna do it do it right. but i will always have respect for the V8

7. pbfanatic321

pbfanatic321 Member

thats fine, i just hate people who hate on foreign cars...i thought you were one of them because of your sig lol.

8. hax

hax Member

no man, since i started driving ive driven foreign cars from everywhere, subaru, mitsubishi, vw

9. ThePmiester

ThePmiester Member

Cheers man :D Sick dreads in your sig :)
    VAG as in Volkswagen Audi Group are the best, also there is quite a few Jap cars I like atm :)

10. pbfanatic321

pbfanatic321 Member

i don't care for VW that much, but BMW is my fav, then mercedes, and then audi.

11. hax

hax Member

my mitsubishi eclipse was pretty quick, i miss that car...a car that i loved to hate

12. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

when i have dreams without dreads i always have long gorgeous silky hair that is black and fades into this delicious deep red color... it's weird, dunno what it means....

if someone chopped of my dreadies, i would take a deep breath, summon all the zen in the universe, and calmly sock them directly in the face.

13. SethHasDreads

SethHasDreads Member

i'd fight the person who cut my dreads off.
    they would have to use scissors or a knife to cut them, so i would more than likely stab them.
    unless they are paying me.
    then its what ever.

14. pbfanatic321

pbfanatic321 Member

you would sell your dreads for money :eek::eek::eek:

15. SethHasDreads

SethHasDreads Member

i dont care who you are but you need money to survive.
    hair will grow back.

16. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

^^man's got a point.

17. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

theres just oner thing to do in that situation, megadose em with masasive quantaties of lsd use a wire n tape recorder to convince him the dreads talkimg and implant subliminal messages to hang himselfd with the dreads

it would hafta be a hell of alotta money to get me to cut mine..nuthing under 500 million..485 million might cut 1 off for tho

18. WorldPeace

WorldPeace Senior Member

sew them back on haha, and being very angry!

19. amybird

amybird Senior Member

Yeh maybe shave their hair off. Then go to a wig maker and get my dreads made into a wig until my hair had grown back.
    And re dreams, I also had a few dread-anxiety dreams in the first few months. Often of them all falling out back to normal hair when I washed them. Or walking round all day thinking my dreads looked really good then looking in a mirror and finding I didn't have any.
    Lol we're all so protective over our dreadies :)
    Last night I dreamed a friend had got pink dreads just like mine only his were made of wool and looked a bit stupid and then my Norwegian teacher, who had been really annoying that lesson was suddenly Madonna and she was dancing round the classroom singing Like A Prayer, which was ace :p

20. Dragonvine

Dragonvine I do Glass

I think I'd actually feel hate if a person cut one off... All of them? I dread to think what I'd do xD *pun not intended xD* I wouldn't do anything violent, or anything in revenge. I'd just not talk to them ever again :p I'd hold a grudge, my dreads are my babies, never forgive never forget :p I'd feel actual hate towards them, even if just for a second.

Then I'd put the dread back in :D

I've had a few dreams about my dreads, where I haven't had them or they've come out, and in every dream I arrange to get them redone xD I wake up when I or my friends are about to re-do them xD