What would YOU consider smoking alot of weed to be.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by sHIP of fools, Apr 6, 2007.

1. MelvnDoo

MelvnDoo Member

this viewpoint is like when people ask why anyone would want to "alter their consciousness," as if you´re escaping reality or trying to get away from it. there are more "realities" other than regular waking consciousness. i think people tend to get caught up in the fact that there is ONLY one reality.
    changing your mind/consciousness doesnt necessarily need to be a bad thing - it all depends on how you do it and why. your "sober self" isnt necessarily the end-all-be-all. once you open your mind to other realities, you´ll see... well, you´ll just SEE.

to get back on topic, smoking a lot for me is basically any time that you´re already really high, and someone else is packing another bowl, rolling another joint, etc. and you´re thinking, "man, you´re packing ANOTHER bowl?"

2. DeliPro

DeliPro Member

I smoke everyday, but I still get decent grades and I don't look like a huge pothead so I don't think I smoke too much.

3. Splosh

Splosh Member

I smoke every day.
    I try to stay on top in college and generally i'm doing ok, however i have skipped class to get high which in my eyes is really stupid but i do it anyway cause i wanna go smoke weed.
    I realise and have done for a while that i need to moderate my weed use and i try to. Me and a friend said we would both have a week off pot, we both ended up buying some the next day.
    So i dunno, smoking a lot of weed could be smoking every day, i'd say that is smoking a lot of weed but if you mean in one sitting i'd still say a quart is alot of weed cause depending on how many people you have, they're gunna be high.

4. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Nah he buys 100 bluntwraps and a few boxes of White Owls every week and he has a triple-filtration PHX that gets a lot of action too. With the cigars and bluntwraps, he rolls 10 or more 3g+ blunts per day and a whole bunch of bongloads. He finds a way to do it every week, and I always enjoy lending a helping lung:spliff:

5. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

mm me and mates always say aah alright we'll quit for a week, it never lasts haha

i generally smoke everyday because everyone does, theres always a spliff going round

:D