What would most love to do nude....if you could?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by NudeMTB, Oct 16, 2020.

1. NudeMTB

NudeMTB Senior Member

Mine would be to ride my motorbike somewhere!! Or walk through a city at night!

Bushwack, Granite69 and Joshua Van like this.
  2. nldn

nldn Senior Member

A sauna will do for me.

3. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Whenever a pool is involved - a hotel, community centre or water park - I read the rules carefully and they tend to be no diving, children must be supervised and such but generally it is not stated that swimwear must be worn, it's an unspoken rule. I always fantasize about going nude and when the shit hits the fan pretending that I don't see what the problem is. Maybe my cultural norm is not to wear swimwear and I have other unspoken rules that are just as arbitrary.

I did this once at my local water park which as a naturist evening once a fortnight. I knew the naturist area was a small pool out the back but I walked stark naked into the main pool. Someone complained to the front desk and an employee pointed out my "mistake" and I walked unashamedly out of the pool all the way around to the naturist area.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
  4. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

I would be very happy if i could do that as well :)

Granite69 likes this.
  5. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

In Germany (and some other European countries I believe), it is compulsory to be naked in a sauna.

They are normally mixed sex saunas but some have one day a week where they are single sex only.

Granite69, Very Secret and Joshua Van like this.
  6. The Shark

The Shark Members

I would just love to be able to go nude anywhere and everywhere on hot summer days. Whether it's yard work, washing the car or going to the pool or beach - any of these would be so much better if we could do them without clothes.

7. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I would love to be able to go shopping nude or just be able to walk down the street nude. I currently drive nude in the warmer months and this is as close as I have been able to be nude in public.

Joshua Van and Granite69 like this.
  8. Laker06

Laker06 Senior Member

Live my life. Not have to worry about getting my mail and winding up with an arrest.

Joshua Van and Granite69 like this.
  9. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Definitely in the same category as Joshua and Joker. Making a major effort to be nude as much as possible within the reality of my everyday life. In the past, I have done a lot of nude hiking and trips to nude beaches but have quickly returned to the textile mindset until the spirit moved me to have another “naked day.” Have shifted within the last year to a place where I am trying to keep nudism in the front part of my brain and do something naked that I would have normally done clothed at least several days a week.

NudeMTB, Joshua Van and joker69 like this.
  10. Nakednudist

Nakednudist Members

I would love to be on city streets and go shopping naked!

Joshua Van, bill697cu and Granite69 like this.
  11. sidss

sidss Banned

walk through a city at night with everyone looking, but nobody doing anything more. obviously can't do this but sounds so nice. also go to class nude to seduce my professor but thats not a good idea lol.

12. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Totally want to gas up my car while nude. Don’t know if I have the balls though ... so to speak. During some of my naked in Vermont excursions, I’ve driven full nude through some small towns and villages. Have been right there as I’ve passed gas stations but thus far have chickened out every time. Perhaps one day I’ll have the requisite amount of courage at just the right moment.

NudeMTB, Joshua Van and bill697cu like this.
  13. Fishercat

Fishercat Members

Everything. The one thing which I fantasize most about is grocery shopping. After all, my local store is a “natural” market.

14. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

There are places like Cad d'Agde in France, where in the nudist village, you can shop naked.

Joshua Van and Nakednudist like this.
  15. Fishercat

Fishercat Members

I have heard of them, but they are far away (I live in the US). Also, there is something appealing about the thought of shopping nude in the textile world.

Joshua Van likes this.
  16. Augres

Augres Members

I would love to walk around nude all around out side and go to any beach nude as well as just nude all the time

Joshua Van and Fishercat like this.
  17. Go to a nude beach. I just began living nude, besides just sleeping nude. I love being nude around my wife, and she likes it too. Unfortunatly besides the bedroom, she's not into as much. But thankfully she doesn't mind my nude body at all!

bill697cu likes this.
  18. JPN2

JPN2 Supporters HipForums Supporter

Go canoeing nude.

Nudegardner and bill697cu like this.
  19. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Everyday thinks like getting gas, going to the post office or grocery store, etc

20. Steveh

Steveh Members

I would like that too

Augres and Granite69 like this.