What would Jesus say about your Attitude?

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by Dude111, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

He would probably commend me for having such a strong will and how I use my own mind when most people today let others walk all over them and control THIER lives....

Lady Shadow, creampie00 and Farmnaked like this.
  2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

He would say I am indifferent because we don't speak the same language and he is confused about the small device I keep moving my hands over, which make symbols appear which he doesn't understand.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

General attitude? I don't think Jesus would be judgemental about that. Who knows though, he lived 2000 years ago in a different culture, society and technological age.
    Attitude on a specific thing? Then you would obviously get more specific first. It would always be speculation though, I think that's good to point out.

Do you really need Jesus' s hypothetical approvement for feeling good about these things?

soulcompromise likes this.
  4. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

He'd think I was super-groovy!!!!

Lady Shadow, Driftrue and Dude111 like this.
  5. He'd say, "Hey Andrew, how's it going?" And I'd say, "Well, just fine. Doing fine, I guess." And he'd say, "No you're not. I can tell you're sad." And I'd say, "Well you're right, Jesus." Then I would start crying. And he would throw his big old hand around my shoulder and say something really smart, like, "You're not crying. God is crying." And then I'd say, "Why is God crying?" And he'd say, "Because you're sad." And then I'd say, "Why am I sad?" And he'd say, 'Because you're lonely." And I'd say, "I'm not lonely!" And he would say, "Oh, Andy, Andy, don't tell lies." And I would say, "Okay, Jesus." And he'd say, "You know, I am always with you, so you don't have to be lonely." And I'd say, "But it's not the same as having a real life friend or girlfriend." And he would say, "Well, that's like the wheat separating from the chaff. You have to put yourself out there." And I'd say, "But I don't like going to the bars and stuff." And he'd say, "That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about self-esteem." And I'd say, "People always said I wasn't confident enough." And he'd say, "Well, you have to believe in yourself." And I'd say, "I thought I was supposed to believe in you, Jesus." And he'd say, "Don't be difficult." And I would say, "Sorry." And he'd say, "You know, when you die, Andy, you will go to Heaven, because I like you." And I'd say, "Even if I wasn't a big Christian?" And he'd say, "You are special to me. So I won't send you to Hell." And I'd say, "Gee, thanks Jesus."

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

7. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't care what he'd say about my attitude. I'd ask him-"what the fuck are you waiting on to straighten this shit out. Are you not aware of how stupid humans are ? The fucks wrong with you"?

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't care what jesus would say to me.. I got a lot a of shit to say to jesus... Ya alien bastard. :p

9. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

10. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

I have no clue. I know what my ex thinks he has to say about me. Its not nice at all.

11. storch

storch banned

He would say, "Your attitude will draw its likeness to you. Just giving you a heads-up buddy."

Libbygrable87 likes this.
  12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I think Jesus and I would get along. I bet he has a good sense of humor. We could go out to dinner. We'll order one order of bread, fish, and wine and Jesus will multiply it into two. I'll tell him my wildest stories. He wont judge me. He'll love me unconditionally, that Jesus.
    He'll leave a 200% tip because thats the kind of guy Jesus is. The waitress will post about it on facebook.

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'd probably piss him off. i love me some swimming, and he's here stuck on top of the water.

14. storch

storch banned

I know, right. He says, "Follow me." And then he goes and walks on water. If you're going to follow Jesus, take a dry set of clothes.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ah well, if Jesus showed up now he'd be in jail by next.

16. Visexual

Visexual Member

He'd probably ask me why my country won't allow him and his family in so he could have a decent life.

17. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

'Cause Jesus he knows me
    And he knows I'm right
    I've been talking to Jesus all my life
    Oh yes he knows me
    And he knows I'm right
    Well he's been telling me
    Everything's gonna be alright, alright

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Hi Neon......Just Wanted To Say How Much I Enjoyed Reading This Post......It Really Came From The Heart.....:hushed:

Cheers Glen.

19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

Jesus done left Chicago and he's bound for new orleans

tumbling.dice and bft4evr like this.
  20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The dude must have a set of brass balls since he’s flying in a 737 MAX

Lady Shadow, bft4evr and rollingalong like this.