What will you do IF Trump wins again?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wrat1, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

I think those who ignore the evidence that he is a bad monster are the foolish ones.

2. wrat1

wrat1 Members

dismissing 68+ million people seems foolish

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

to the OP:

Scream? Cry? no.

Probably vent. I'll find a way to express my disdain for the state of things to come. I think the last thing you'll find me doing is sticking my head in the sand.

One of the beautiful things about this country is that if you don't like the current state of politics, you can speak. To everyone! Tell you neighbors, tell your friends. Tell them why. Let it be known that the constituents will not let this stand. We cannot be complacent! We must not be idle! We will make it known what values we stand for, on this forum, in social media, through music, through speeches, on the internet, and in all that we do. We are together as one, fighting for the survival of this vibrant democracy, and for what we have come to understand as the breath and soul of our country.

Freedom is our oxygen. Let it be available to all of earth's people from all walks of life, all nationalities, children and elders alike.

wrat1 likes this.
  4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

68,000,000 people love a lying, crooked con man, a cheater, a womanizer with no respect for women, a racist, narcissistic bully-------nothing to see here. Everything is hunky-fuckin' dory. What will I do? Eat more ice cream.

5. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You can fool some of the people all of the time. - Abe Lincoln

6. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Celebrate that America will be less subject to freedom-killing restrictions, more economic freedom and opportunity, better foreign policy and trade deals, less involvement in foreign conflicts, more manufacturing and jobs in the country, putting the interest of our own country ahead of the rest of the world, improved opportunities for the marginalized due to improved education resulting from school choice and competition to attract students.

7. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Shouldn't you do those things always, no matter the government?

8. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

i Dont think he will win.

9. wrat1

wrat1 Members

Yes we will and do

10. newo

IT'S OVER!!! YOU CAN LOCK THIS THREAD!!!

[​IMG]

hotwater likes this.
  11. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Not so fast. If you've ever watched the horror flicks (Jason, Freddie, Michael) you know that monsters don't die easily. Trump has already said "It's far from over". I don't think his legal arguments will hold water, but given the caliber of the stooges he's packed the courts with, who knows? Then there are still the goons he's stirred up, with their AR15s, itching for civil war .

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
    hotwater and scratcho like this.
  12. newo

Yes, the election is over and now the lawsuits and the riots can begin. But that's no reason not to celebrate!

Tishomingo likes this.
  13. Hip Pickle Rick

Hip Pickle Rick Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's true some chaos always precedes order, but there is no reason to wallow in it. Let's deescalate all future insanity!

granite45 and Tishomingo like this.
  14. Maccabee

Maccabee Luke 22:35-38

I highly doubt Trump supporters are so vested in him that they're willing to overthrow the government en masse. However, I wouldn't be surprised if we have an extremist or two attempt a terrorist attack of some kind.

15. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Trump has no evidence. He's going to kick and scream all the way out. But he will be leaving and that's all I can hope for. To expect him to act like a decent human is asking for too much.