What was your most intense orgasm?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by topper, May 30, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

Was it with your lover or by yourself?

2. Goander

Goander Members

My very first ejaculation alone humping a pillow and the other was my first prostate orgasm while receiving a BJ with my wife ! Mind Blowing !

3. magzine2

magzine2 Banned

my most intense was the first time on my own.i was in bed at night naked.ive a good foreskin and as i was erect i started pinching it back and forth over the head of my cock.of course the tension rose and since i knew absolutely nothing about sex,i thought i was going to wet the bed.of course i had to go on(thank god) and orgasmed.the next thing i knew it was morning and i woke up.i must have passed out.in to the toilet to investigate.a bit of pressing and touching and i found the normal wankers grip.i still masturbate to the memories of that first wank!

4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My most intense was the first time my girlfriend/future wife unzipped my pants, took out my cock, and gave me a handjob. We were at a drive-in movie, and I think I almost spattered cum on the roof liner of my car.

5. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

When I was like 9 years old, before I started ejaculating, via a Hitachi massager. At that age, my orgasms were "dry", but were super intense. This type or prepubescent male orgasm has been compared to the female orgasm in that, when it happens, it resembles the female counterparts where it's super intense and the multiple can be achieved. Orgasms with ejaculation feels good enough, but nothing compares to the orgasms I had when I was a kid.

6. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

One of my most memorable was blowing a huge load up my buddies wifes’ ass right after watching him plaster her face with cum. We had her on their dining room table and I was fucking her asshole missionary while he fucked her mouth. I came so hard my legs got really weak and I even got a little light-headed to the point I almost collapsed after pulling out. It might have also been the loudest I’ve ever yelled while orgasming too. I’m not quite sure why I came so hard. What I remember most is watching her huge tits bounce around and cum spraying her in the face right before I shot mine up her butt.

7. Midasflower

Midasflower Visitor

My wife gives me the most intense orgasam when masturbating me. She really focuses on the balls at first, kneading them and gently running the tips of fingernails across them and all the way up my shaft. She then wanks me to near climax but prevents me from cumming. She does this several times before allowing me to cum really intensely. She uses the other hand to stimulate my balls whilst ejaculating. I’ve tried to replicate her technique whilst masturbating solo but it’s never quite the same.

8. Italy185

Italy185 Straight male... here to make friends

I had a particularly nasty boss made life hell, however he had an incredibly smoking hot wife... she would always flirt but I never played along, one day he was particularly terrible nasty and rude about everything I accepted a position with another company over the phone same day and was going to quit the next morning...
    She comes around right at closing time doing her normal flirting thing this time I played along... she followed me into the office after the last employee left and sat on the desk in front of me wearing her usual attire, a skirt... one thing led to another and she is bent over the desk and we are going at it hot and heavy after several position changes we were back to doggy style and when I had to cum she hopped off and began stroking and sucking my cock, when I came it was literally a gallon shot after shot After shot, she let about six of them cover her face and then begin to swallow... I guess it was all the sexual tension her and I had built up and the fact that it was this assholes wife... We never did anything again but the come shot that day was epic

alwaysready1970 and bigredinmass like this.
  9. grower88

grower88 Members

Best/most memorable orgasm ever i was about 26, she was a FWB, we'd known each other since high school, she wound up in a pretty shitty marriage one thing led to another and we had an affair, now she'd always given amazing blowjobs but was strongly against finishing said she didn't like the taste and had had a bad experience with it so that was fine. After her divorce she started dating again but we maintained our FWB situation, one day she came by for a short visit, we started fooling around, i went down on her and got her off and she said she wanted to return the favor but didn't have time for sex so she'd just give me head, i questioned her rule about not finishing and she said things had changed, she'd had a date do it without warning and at first she was pissed but she found she kind of liked it and it actually turned her on a lot, then she couldn't stop thinking about it since, so she wanted to try it again with me. So i sat back and she started doing her thing and it was amazing as always, she was going to town on it and when i felt it building i warned her but instead of stopping like she normally would she kept at it, now ive always found blowjob orgasms to be my favorite but i wasn't prepared for this one, she was giving it 110% sucking, stroking and playing with my balls, i managed one last warning then erupted like a fire hose, i'm a fairly heavy cummer which she wasn't prepared for at all but she just kept sucking when others would usually stop and let me finish, she just kept sucking and stroking as i lost all control, my hips were thrusting on their own, finally i was just a twitching wreck and pulled it together just enough to tell her to stop. I swear there was a brief moment in the middle of it all that i just black out.

Been years since we've hooked up, i still miss her blowjobs, as amazing as they were though she set that bar too high.

GillyGal and Dr. Banner84 like this.
  10. oldbeater

oldbeater Guest

One of my most intense orgasms was after a six week hospital stay when I was 23 years old , I hadn’t ejaculated in those six weeks , Iwas recuperating at home and finally one evening I woke up with a rock hard erection and my wife who was a 90 pound Filipina climbed on top and she started to orgasm as soon as my dick entered her and I could feel her pussy pulsing and started a string of five intense ejaculations one right after the other and she said she had seven orgasms

Dinkydaunow and Seanjohn like this.
  11. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

My most intense orgasms are from 2 different things. getting anal play while I'm jacking off, getting fucked hard with a dildo until I'm close then before I get off pull it out and just massage the hole and I have shot foot long streams from that. 2. Getting hand jobs until I'm close to getting off then change to bj right as I'm about to cum. Total body orgasm. My whole body tenses up and my toes curl

12. GuppyGirl

GuppyGirl Members

Mine was the first time I used a vibrator. I was young and never tried one before and it freaking blew me away. I've only been with one person sexually and it was pretty amazing but intense wasn't the right word for it.

13. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Orgasms for me are mostly very intense. Over my lifetime I have had many that have caused me to almost faint. But the most recent I remember was with a fairly new partner earlier this year. I really shouldn't have hooked up with her that evening as I was dog tired but I went ahead anyway. She sensed how tired I was and offered to give me a massage. That seemed like a good idea so I hit the shower while she made ready a place on her bed. When I came out she pulled the towel off me and had me lay down face first. There was about twenty minutes of her massaging my back, ass, and legs without any lotion. I heard a couple of plops on the floor and saw one of her shoes there. Then I heard some rustling like clothes coming off and felt skin to skin contact as she straddled my hips. Using some lotion she lightly spread it all over me. She worked the lotion into my body from head to toe using a variety of pressures and strokes. All I did was lay there and take it. I caught myself falling asleep several times only to be awoken by something she was doing. We were near an hour into it when she climbed off me and told me she would be right back. I was so relaxed I rolled over, pulled a blanket over me, and fell asleep. She had gone to warm some lube up, and when she came back while whispering in my ear she slowly pulls the blanket off. She was measuring me to see if my penis would respond positively to her seductive whispers. It must have because it wasn’t long before I felt warm oil and hands massaging it. With my arms over my head holding a pillow I took it all in letting her have her way. She found the head of my penis and massaged it deeply while leaning towards my chest remaining silent.The fondling of the head of my penis would have been enough to satisfy me and make me ejaculate in time but she did something beyond belief to me. Finding my exposed breast she lightly kisses my erotic area and remains there using her tongue in a circular pattern while paying attention to my penis with her thumb and fingers. She stopped briefly and I felt her warm breath at my ear as she whispered softly if this was okay. I sighed with a “oh yes” and she took this as the answer to continue. She returned to my breast with her tongue continuing the massage to my nipple. That brought a feeling I had never felt before. I can’t explain how great this felt. I placed my hand on her smooth ass feeling it as deep as I could. Her massage to my erection began moving more and more progressively up and down to the point where I was wondering if I could hold back much longer. We danced in this fashion for short a time and I released her ass needing to cling to the pillow again not knowing what I would do from all of this stimulation. Her massage abruptly stopped and she swung over me allowing me to enter her slowly. Once I had settled inside she began to move on me and returned to my breast. I was meeting her manipulation of my erection by arching my pelvis off the bed. She continued the massage to my breast swirling her tongue ever so slowly across my nipple. It was all I could do to remain in this world and got lost in the pleasure of this experience. Before I wanted I arched my back high and released into orgasm so intently my legs started to quiver uncontrollably. This whole pleasurable experience continues for several moments. Release after release continued with the manipulation that seemed to go on forever but was just a minute maybe less. She sensed I was ready to relax so she slowly released me from her grip, came up from my breast, and let me come down gently. She climbed off my abdomen and placed the blanket back over me to keep me warm. Exhausted and relaxed I fell into a deep sleep only to be woken an hour or so later so I could go home.

14. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Mine was when I fucked hubby's friend and hubby watching !

JDsPrincess and Comic85 like this.
  15. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

Fucking my wife with a butt plug in my arse. She also had one in...came so hard it was amazing!

NocturnalRemission likes this.
  16. MattVid

MattVid Members

Usually with my girl, but I have amazing orgasms by myself, especially when I learned the technique I use to have amazing lengthy orgasms.

17. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Always great with the wife, the most intense orgasm going back in time is when I fucked this 40 year old l was young and could keep going for a long time.The intensensity came after l exploded up here arse

18. MattVid

MattVid Members

I stop stroking as soon as I'm about to come and just hold it.

19. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson Panty Lover

Probably has to be when I jerked off in my cousin's panties. our families were on vacation together and she was in the ocean and I could see her camel toe through her bikini. I pretended to have to go to the bathroom so I went back up to the condo. Went into her room and found her panties. I took my dick out and wrapped a few pairs around my already hard dick. It'd didn't last long because it felt so kinky because she is extremely hot. I blew my loud right in the crotch of few pairs and put them back in her luggage. I kept hoping they were still wet when she put them on next. Just thinking about my come right on and in her pussy made me started to precum the next times I was around her. I she she knew I was eyeball fucking her and she would just smile..

20. topper

topper Member

Getting my ass fucked with a dildo while I was fucking my wife.

Comic85 likes this.
  21. vols

vols Members

Did your cousin no you had the hots for her

22. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson Panty Lover

I'm pretty sure. She's one of those that knows she's sexy. I'd looooove to get her drunk and fffff.. haha sorry for the details