What was your most disappointing sexual encounter

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by TylerDurden2019, Jul 8, 2019.

1. TylerDurden2019

TylerDurden2019 Members

I can't think of one specific event more like a series of times when girls get my hopes up on certain things that never wind up happening. That I find super dissapointing.

Although there was a time I traveled out of town to meet this girl & she was in such a shitty mood I got nothing that weekend. Ate her out a couple times but I didn't cum once. That was kinda crappy. But I love eating pussy whatever I guess.

Pussytimes likes this.
  2. Gene London

Gene London Members

HS girlfriend - she made such a fuss about how much it hurt and made such a scene it was awful.

She would start complaining about the pain before my underwear was even off.

Pussytimes likes this.
  3. kinkydoyouloveme

kinkydoyouloveme Members

First time i had sex with a black guy... i guess my expectations were set too high lol

He was pretty hot, 6 pack and all... so i thought i was in for the ride if my life... who would have thought he had a small dick he didnt even know how to properly use

4. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

It was the complete opposite for me I knew how to use it but I was hurting her and obviously had to stop, I had to comfort her in the end. I met her again and she told me she as got a boyfriend and very happy, I would not say that I was disappointed but some of us are not compatible with each other

Lookin4fun60148 and Sissybrandy like this.
  5. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

I met a reporter that was on the local news on tv she was beautiful. On the third date she invited me over to her place that night we had sex an she just laid there didn't move or make a sound. After I asked us she ok an she said yes. We had sex two more time over the week an it was the same. I had to stop it made me feel bad..
    I still see her on tv years later an all I think is man that was one dead fuck..

6. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

That's a pity because l know how to use it, well hung and I guarantee the ride of your life

7. Windman

Windman Members

I was going to exchange bj’s with a guy once. He kept trying to deep throat me but it wouldn’t fit in his throat. And every time he tried he pinched my cock head between his molars. It hurt like hell! I wrote off the first couple of times as an accident. I finally told him to just stop. It wasn’t good at all.

8. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I really enjoy 69, but most disappointing encounters happen here. Some guys tend to concentrate more on what I'm doing to him and forget about what I need. And after my mouth is full, he's done. Sad.

9. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I’m the total opposite, I’m to focused on what I’m doing, I have a hard time cumming that way. Besides I always make sure she cums first!

Pussytimes, SlaveofV and Angela36 like this.
  10. Angela36

Angela36 Members

A true gentleman.

11. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

I always try my hardest to please and give satisfaction although I'm a young man and greedy for sex, I am a considerate person and aim to please whoever I am having sex with

Angela36 likes this.
  12. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I think Danny has a huge manhood and would please a lot of women

13. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I can't remember having a disappointing sexual encounter, ever. I must have wiped any from my memory. Besides how can having sex be disappointing?

Pussytimes likes this.
  14. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

Just once when I was refused she told me and her actual words were "I'm to scared to have that dick inside me"

15. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Maybe it was too big for her?

16. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

At least she should have tried she might have been pleasantly supprised

Si69 and Angela36 like this.
  17. Sweetcock26650

Sweetcock26650 Members

my first time also my first wife

it started amazing making out she loved french kissing . then I yanked her pants down and saw real pussy for the first time / not like when i use to sneak in to baby dolls at 15 yr old / but I started fingering her and man that first time you feel that wet pussy . Then I told her I needed rubbers and she said shed rape me if I didn't get the ones from her purse . I thought man this was awesome then it took like 10 sec to get in . I was like wtf its hard to do this .finally got it after 30 sec she came and I didnt . Then she got on top and she couldnt sit on my dick and then she gave up and she just cuddled naked with me and she fell asleep . I like was fuck I did it but didnt cum so sadly I jacked off to cum . So weird

queenbee40 and SlaveofV like this.
  18. NocturnalRemission

NocturnalRemission Members

I dated a girl in college and mind you I didn't have much experience but I knew she was just really a terrible lay. She was moaning and making all these weird noises and shit even though I barely had the tip in!! I had a condom on so I felt nothing. I put up with that nonsense for a few minutes and then pretended like I came. Even my first time when me and the girl I freely gave my virginity to when we were both 15 and it was both of our first time was far better than that...

queenbee40 likes this.
  19. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

my first time was terrible. lol

20. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

It's always best if she cums first, but doing so simultaneously, is the key to it all....

Alonso376, Cuteguyincali and Angela36 like this.