What was your last dream?

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Dude111, Apr 12, 2022.

1. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

An old friend who died a few years ago, had suddenly come back to life and he wanted to borrow the battery from my electric screwdriver to run his electric car.

Figure that one out. :D:D

2. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Don't recall, but I woke up screaming.

3. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

My last dream was pretty out there. I remember I was stuck in a loop and my younger brother somehow got me out. We both entered into this abandoned house and we had six hours to get to another level, or the house would somehow kill us. It was so bizarre and out there. It freaked me out. I remember waking up sweating, lol!!

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

designing a railway station, to meet its traffic, environmental, and social requirements, all specific to its location it part of the world in my mind.
    typical of my dreams of exploring landscapes and modifying them.

5. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

My last dream is always the first dream I remember —-<————> wyldwynd

6. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

My best friend in high school; long dead. We embraced like we loved one another; like we never did in life.

7. Smthlvr65

Smthlvr65 Members

A friend who sat on my lap at a party and I know they are into kink the last few dreams seemed so real no sex just talk and cuddling .
    Found her on a kink site I joined and posted some pics to it hit her up she is always super friendly and loves to chat when I run into her downtown.
    Think she has same dreams?

8. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Very upset because my apricot crop failed. Strange part because my crop grew not on trees but on small plants like tomatoes or green peppers.

9. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

They're always something odd or way out there. This is crazy, but a few days ago, the guy that built our house 25 years ago and I were troubleshooting his 3 to 5 wire connections for his trailer turn signals in the dream....I mean, there were diagrams and the different color wires and yada yada yada....I need to lay off the dill pickles before bed time I guess.

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i've been having a series of dreams lately in which my department received this letter, with another sealed envelope inside, labeled "need to know only".
    the public letter part was a list of departments, including mine, with a list of names, in each department, of who was authorized to open and read the inner classified document.
    only problem, department heads were not listed, nobody knew any of the names that were listed, and no one whom anyone had ever heard of, was on that list.
    my department head and myself went to the heads of other departments to try and see what's up, but all of them were facing the same head scratching delima.
    we even managed to contact at least one former president, on the reasonable assumption it might have come from that direction, trying to tease out some sort of hint, without scaring them off, or possibly violating anything by doing so, and found no 'joy' there either.
    these are not repetitive dreams but a series/sequence, of this on going investigation/curiosity.

11. JPN2

JPN2 Supporters HipForums Supporter

There was a mountain range covered in snow, but the shallow body of water was warm enough to swim in.

12. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

My last dream was bizarre. Apparently, I was hiding from someone in this tool shed. The door opened up and someone was indeed looking for me.
    Then somehow I'm in a cornfield running and trying to hide in between cornstalks making sure nobody is following me.

13. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

A dream woman is bothering my art. I need peace. Today I met two peaceful women, happy and friendly. Resolution...

Last edited: Feb 11, 2023