what was your best ever fwb experience?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by MissKristyn, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Colesey

Colesey Members

My latest FWBs venture was a few years ago (right after lockdowns were spent) and it turned out to be the best of a mere few...

We had known each other for over two decades, as friends, and hardly ever even flirted lightly throughout the years. Some things changed in her life. Some things changed in mine. In that context, we started chatting and opening up more. You know that certain euphoria when adults act like it, with candor and straightforward language colorizing exactly what they want in life nowadays? That's what I started experiencing, so I gave her a deep glimpse into my heart and soul. Told her just about everything and tacitly gleaned the rising excitement in her eyes, that distinct sexual brand of intensity in a human when they are about to cross a long-misperceived line that historically forbids sharing deep, dark secrets...

It came out: I wanted to watch her masturbate while I did the same. She readily obliged; stood up, undressed, then took a laying-down position on my carpeted floor. I was perched on the couch. We both masturbated, with a gap of only about four feet apart. Besides watching every detail of her hand please her pussy, I could also hear the slurk-slurk sounds. Her tilting her head back ignited my other rocket boosters; her mouth opening and unleashing vocal delight fueled the fire. I started consuming the waft of her pussy (we had talked about pheromones prior, which, in retrospect, was the bell being clanged). A woman's natural fragrance always magnetized my senses and drew me nearer.

Speaking of which, she drew closer, saying, "Now I have a better view of you" as she gazed at my cock. She watched me stroke it. After a few minutes, she asked "So, can I suck you?" I nodded, delighted by the self-invite and lusty look in her eyes. Her breathing cycled: exhale to inhale and...down on it. Wow, did she know how to use a tongue, and loved deep-throat. Her one hand jangled my sack-o-balls. She moaned and wafted the air with sounds of pure pleasure and eroticism (which I craved more). In our "open-minded discussions" previously, she did mention how she loved the taste and consistency of cum, and how she enjoyed swallowing. I knew I was in the right hands/mouth. Minutes later, I felt it when that utmost pulse of blood flow was seeking an outlet to depressurize. I uttered that I was about to cum. She moaned louder and bobbed her head in the affirmative --or was that just a hastened pace of bobbing up and down on a cock for heightened ecstasy?-- as I bucked a bit. I cupped the back of her head, feeling her bun whisk against my hand. She even groaned about that (BDSM was among her sexual fantasies repertoire, heavily inclined to being dominated).

At that point, knowing the wide range of her sexual appetite she never had satiated...plus what she was doing to my cock with her warm mouth and Ninja tongue. I came! It felt like an electrified fiber-optic strand shooting through and out of my cock. What a generous feeling!

Jeez, I just looked up and realized I may have written too long. In the event of response(s) interested in continuing/expounding, I will gladly and easily piggyback on what you just absorbed... (Hint: it sure was juicy)

I came, hugely!

MiddleAgedDebutante and Dipper79 like this.
  2. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Had to have been the time I show up at her house which was unusual. At first I was skeptical about going there but husband was away. We hadn't fucked in her bed before because we usually used a hotel room even though her man knew we were FB's. Anyway I show up and as I walk into the living room I see another woman sitting there. Uh oh I thought, we may not be fucking today. It was her BFF. We exchanged hellos and started some chit chat. My FB suggested we head to the bedroom. Ummmm, what about the BFF I thought. But then she came with us and surprised me by joining in our sex. As we were getting situated my FB left the room. So there we were. me and my FB's BFF. She made the first move by pulling my pants off. It wasn't long before we were going at it without my FB. But then she comes in and joins us. It was a surprise threesome and little did i know my FB and her BFF were lovers too. It turned out to be a wonderful afternoon that we repeated a few times plus the BFF and I hooked up separately on a couple of occasions too.

Pussytimes likes this.
  3. MollyCuddled

MollyCuddled Members

I’ve never had a fwb but I can see the appeal of that. There were definitely times in my life where it would have been a perfect arrangement. The closest I’ve come is I gave 1 friend a bi 1 time.

4. Fred b

Fred b Members

My fwb started out , she worked at a company I do business with. We would see each other and flirt - there was a mutual attraction . And one day the flirting got serious and she blurts out are you just all show and no go ? My response was to meet me at a local hotel the next day at noon , She showed up ! At the 1st kiss I knew it was going to be hot ! As I removed her clothes and sucked her large breasts. She mutters it’s been years since her husband had any interest in her. We played and sucked and fucked for 2 hours. Then went to lunch . I thought a one time thing got it off our bucket lists. The next week she came to my job site and said there was a project to bid on a house around the corner. So I got in her car we drove to this empty house she described the project as I was making notes she came over dropped to her knees , undid my pants and started sucking me . 2 hours later I returned to the job site. . That friendship continued for 17 years . She had a job change and her husband retired. So unaccountable time ended . Man I miss that girl lol

Pussytimes likes this.
  5. Daddy12

Daddy12 Daddy

They’re a lot of fun because you can just have fun sex and just be able to try new things and if it didn’t work it didn’t matter because we weren’t together.

bry75, 6Sailor9 and MollyCuddled like this.
  6. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I wrote about my favourite fwb a few times

Our first time I quickly found out she loved having her breasts played with and I loved it, and loved playing with them.
    One very exciting discovery one day was that I decided to play with them a lot more than I did before, nothing else, as foreplay and did it with more intensity.
    She was freaking out because she didn’t know what was happening to her body.
    I asked what she was experiencing and it turned out she was throbbing and tingling like crazy. We both had discovered that she had orgasms from her breasts.
    It was “too much” for her so I was happy to oblige and relieve her with my hand at the same time.
    I really took advantage of her sensitive breasts from that day on.

Same fwb, I was the first she ever gave oral to because she decided she should, because I never turned her down and I always enjoyed giving her oral.
    So after much learning and giving longer oral she discovered she got very turned on when I started moaning, throbbing and twitching in her mouth. Turned on, meaning she was throbbing too, and her heart was racing.
    The fact that she became very aroused making me feel good orally made my experience of receiving so much better than just receiving it.

6Sailor9 and Colesey like this.
  7. Sunset99

Sunset99 Members

As a bottom gay for me, the best fwb relationship I had was 2 years ago. That boy had a big dick and could fuck me hard, which I love

8. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've learned similarly.
    I've been willing to allow an FB to try things with my body, that I wouldn't think if trying with a partner. It's as though the FB relationship is sexually more special and if we do stuff that we discover we don't like, we don't do it again. (I like to try twice lol). And if we do like it we do it more and more and perhaps in more racey places/settings too.

I've enjoyed a few FBs over the years and also some photographic subjects/situations, (which I have written about before in HF).
    It seems that some ladies - more notably the photographic ladies I've met, find it easier/better to try new things with me and only if they enjoy them might they bring the idea home to their husband/partner (H or P), to try with him.
    It's not that they wouldn't do them with him but they don't know (yet), whether they will like it.
    If she has tried it with him but doesn't like it though he does, they've an added issue/complication within their relationship which doesn't need to be there. I agree that such disappointment can be akin to letting a dog out of the pen. Once he's experienced what's out there, he'll want out again, to do it again and that may not be with the wife/GF.

Such new things have included what some may consider normal. Being watched as they masturbate, sometimes with toys; swallowing; cumkissing; anal sex with the female, with cock/dildo or fingers; dp/dvp with cock and dildo, (and with one lady, two cocks and a dildo); mutual rimming whether simultaneously or separately. And then there were curiosities about the male body, which needed to be experienced.

One or more of them wanted to peg me with a dildo and some sucked me simultaneously. A couple of them wanted to try things they had already been asked to do by their H or P such as a facial, deep throat and more.

And there's been a few who already know they like something (I guess from a previous partner/FB), and want to do it again - just not with their H or P. They've mentioned that they would never do it with their H or P for fear of him considering her dirty/a slut, or worse from then on.

For me there's no such thing as a slut. If there were it would apply equally to men and women. I thnk it is often a pejorative term used in an effort to differentiate between the 'prudes' and the 'alive'.

My suggestion/point is that people who enjoy a wide range of sexual activities/practices are just humans who do something different from others.

Also, in my opinion, such playful people are a breath of fresh air because; Imagine being a prude and either having to do all the things your man wants (wrong), or denying him them (wrong).
    I know a few 'restrained' ladies, for whom such playful women (whom they look down upon), actually save them from all that, by being an escape hatch (no pun intended), for their man. It's those ladies who actually, instead of being considered a slut, should receive a medal.

Of course we all have our hand but we also know its limitations and that it offers no intimacy.

9. MisterE

MisterE Members

It was over 10 years ago, before I met my wife. FWB was an older woman (she was 43, I was 30), and was married to her HS sweetheart. I was not married but was in a long-term relationship. We talked often about what made the sex so hot for each of us.

For both of us, it was the forbidden aspect of it, as I suspect is the case for a lot of people who have affairs. For her, it was also being with a younger guy who had a lot more stamina than her husband. For me, it was being with an older woman who was way more attractive than I could have hooked up with under any other circumstances. I still think about how perfect her breasts were.

We couldn't get enough of each other. We definitely preferred the times when we could meet up and fuck for hours, until we collapsed sweaty, exhausted, and satisfied. But we weren't above a quick romp in the backseat of a car when that's all we had time for. There was just something primal about how we had sex; we just needed it like we needed air.

I suppose what kept it that way was that we were only meeting for sex, and it was sometimes a couple of weeks in between. So it never really got routine. And although we did both develop a strong connection, we both acknowledged that we never could have made it as a couple. She was a self-admitted trophy wife and was happy to stay that way. And she told me she could tell that I'd never be satisfied with that, which was true.

We kept it up for close to two years before we both decided to end it to try and work on our relationships. She ended up developing a stronger relationship with her husband and (at least according to Facebook) they seem to have found happiness. I ended up ending my relationship, as I finally figured out my unhappiness caused my cheating. I met my wife shortly afterward.

I am happily married now, and I do regret that my FWB and I had an affair. Neither of our SO's deserved that. But I do think of her from time to time, even though we have not spoken since we said goodbye. When we ended it, we both acknowledged that despite the fact that we weren't each other's "type", we had developed a genuine friendship and loved each other in that way, and that we would truly miss each other.

Glad I saw this post, because I don't know that I've ever sat down and written about that. Good memories, even if they have remain in the past. I sometimes wish I hadn't deleted her nudes though, because those breasts. Damn. Lol.

Ybcican, 6Sailor9 and straightma1e like this.
  10. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

On one hand, I agree but, on the other, I disagree.
    If you weren't to have had that FB, perhaps she wouldn't have re-connected with her man and you may not have recognised your unhappiness for much longer. Had you not recognised your unhappiness when you did, there would've been less time for your ex and yourself to rebuild and to meet and to enjoy new people that you're each happy with.

That FB I mentioned above is the first FB/GF etc I did not have an emotional connection with. We got on quite well but there was no notion that we fancied each other. However, we knew what was going to happen about a week before it did, purely because of an innocuous comment during a conversation, shortly followed by a genuine mistake (I'm convinced), when she crouched down, with her back to me, to pick up stuff she'd dropped. I went to help and as she was picking up, I crouched in front of her only to get a whole view of her lovely tender bits, for a split second, when she suddenly closed her knees together. And then some innuendo crept into our chat and then a naughty touch of her thigh (with back stockings on). And then a squeeze of me followed by, "Sorry, I need space", and I undid my trousers. It went from there. It was good. She was really nice and we fitted together physically, really well. And she liked to explore me and to encourage me to try new things that she wanted try or knew, already, that she liked. After about 6 months, it had run its course and though we parted on wobbly terms, we have spoken since and have no regrets and we're both in a better emotional place than we were beforehand.

11. MisterE

MisterE Members

This is true. A better way of describing my thoughts on the situation is how I explained it to my wife. She and I would not have met had things not happened just as they had. So I don't regret that it happened, my regret is that it had to happen the way it did. As in your situation, everyone came out better off as far as I know. I just wish it had been the outcome of a different situation.

Barefoot Rick and Bazz888 like this.
  12. jball45

jball45 :P

All fwb's of the first ten years.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  13. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

An older woman hit me up on a hookup site. We talked on the phone candidly about wanting to have sex together with no messy mind games, just the fun of sex. My wife even knew and wasn't having sex then but felt sorry for me so I did it. This woman was 60, I was 50 and she was keen and loved my cock. Her keenness made it so special. I put as much imagination, and effort into it and it was fun. Licking her out till she came hard. She trusted at my hips as we fucked. Lovely stuff. Once she was showing me her vag pics on her PC, her boyfriend had taken once. Lips open, come shot all over her, running out. Horny. As she was standing and bent forward, I slipped my cock up her and fucked her as I saw what she showed me. Spontaneous and very horny. She shared a fantasy with me. She wanted to watch two guys suck each other off then fuck her. I said I could arrange that as I have had bi sucking hookups. The evening when said stranger and I were to meet at her place she got cold feet, rang me and cancelled everything. I don't understand that but it seems fantasies may not play out in real life as we'd expect. Never saw her again.

14. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:-(