what was your best ever fwb experience?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by MissKristyn, Jul 22, 2021.

1. MissKristyn

MissKristyn Members

.....what was your best ever fwb/fckbuddy experience? who was it with, when did it occur and what made the sex so amazing?

Deejay88 and BPC like this.
  2. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

In my first year of uni there was a girl in my flat in halls who I didn't get on with...we actually pretty much hated each other...one night she knocks on my bedroom door, I let her in and we fuck (I forget the details of what lead up to this). It was hard an rough and I loved it...

This went on for a year, she would come and get into bed with me, we'd fuck and then she'd leave...it was great because the sex was just good hard fucking but also because in reality we still didn't get on at all which gave it a bit of an edge...

None of our other flatmates had any idea.

Pussytimes likes this.
  3. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If you really hated each others' guts, why on Earth would she have ever wanted to have sex with you?

4. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

A woman I was with for only 5 months because I had to relocate.
    What made it so good? Many things!
    She couldn’t get enough of touching and stroking me, sometimes only until a nice amount of precum was there and sex followed, sometimes until I came. I love that!
    I can’t get enough of breasts and she loved me enjoying hers, especially when we found out she could orgasm from more serious play.
    We both initiated and also tried things with each other, but we had the same likes.
    She said she never did and never would do oral. Well one evening she felt compelled to ask me to teach her. From that day, there was never a time she didn’t have me in her mouth. She pushed herself to the point where she deepthroated me easily.
    I am a pleaser like her, we just gave and gave, but we also asked and received lots.
    I made her orgasm several times each time we had sex. Majority of the time she came to see me.
    If I wasn’t able to finish from anything, she was not good with that, and once I revealed that when I had a hard time finishing she wanted me to titfuck her so I could have my happy ending.
    Conversations were good
    After becoming more comfortable with each other she often spent nights with me on weekends, she didn’t have to work the next day.

Comic85 likes this.
  5. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

Because sexual chemistry is a different animal...even a mild dislike of someone can lead to lustful thoughts about fucking them...using each other purely to get off with no other emotional connection can he proper hot! Trust me...it was good!!

6. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I never had a fwb, but my wife had several in college while I was away at another college and she was free to date others. Her most memorable experience was with her favorite fwb. They had been hiking near the Appalachian Trail and found a nice secluded place to rest and cool off. Instead of cooling off, they started making out and ended up naked, having sex on a blanket on the rough ground. They had to stop and be quite a couple of times as they heard hikers pass by. Her fwb had to put his hand over her mouth to keep her quiet while she had an orgasm and he could see other people through the trees.

Pussytimes likes this.
  7. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

A very good friend of mine. We are now in our 40's n I've known her since we were toddlers. There really is friendship after sex, kinda brings you closer. We had wanted to for ever, but to scared to tell each other.

8. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

My would be the woman I married.

tjr1964 likes this.
  9. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Definitely Debbie, I met her in the park by my first apartment. Truth be told she fucked a couple of guys I knew, they lived next door to me. She came over one day while I was at their apartment, she and I started talking and she told me she had fucked them but didn’t realize I knew them. I had never as much a kissed her, we just talked a while a few days earlier in the park.
    We went next door to my apartment and went at it for a good while and she wanted to get together the following day. We did and it was the same thing, right to my bedroom.
    A few days later one of the guys told me I really fucked it up for them, now she wouldn’t fuck them anymore.
    I told her she could do what ever and she told me she didn’t want to fuck anybody else if she could fuck me and told them the same. She was young but legal, he’ll I was barley 19.
    I ended up moving about 3 miles away and she continued to drop by a couple of times a week when she got a car. She hung with me all the way up to when I got a married. As far as sex, she was so uninhibited it was incredible.
    She met another friend of mine she thought was cute so she told me to invite him over so we could have a 3some, her and his first. This was about 2 years into our FWB. First time I ever double penetrated a pussy. Incredible.
    She moved out of state and right before I met my wife she came back to visit, she brought a gorgeous Native American girl and her little brother with her. He was gay, that weekend was the past time I saw her. I was about 24.

Pussytimes likes this.
  10. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

I always had crushes on older guys.. at the very end of my senior year in college I started having a fling with one of my professors.. it was sneaky and hot and fun.. went on until I was about 24.. he was in his early 40s.. I learned a lot about what I liked in bed from that man

SteveXR, Pussytimes, jball45 and 5 others like this.
  11. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My absolute best FWB experience was when she asked me to surprise her with a particular role play. I might not be able to post so I can detail it in a PM if anyone would like. My second best was when she told me that she finally ordered some butt toys because she got brave enough to try something back there. Well, she got three different toys and had been using them for a week before I came to visit. That was fun. She was soaking wet before I even got her clothes off and I think I fucked her once with something in her ass and then she gave me the most amazing head while taking beads. It was the beads that gave her an intense orgasm to the point that she nearly passed out as I did her clit. She was one of those girls (I meant to post about this) that got red from the nipples to her chin when she got excited and she was as red as a lobster while she spasmed on the bed. Every bead that came out of her bum triggered another wave. Good stuff.

Pussytimes and (deleted member) like this.
  12. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Mine was Lucy. She was about 5 ft tall size zero clothes, flat chest small nipples and tiny areolas and the smallest naturally hairless pussy I ever had. She had 2 small kids at home. I think she was about 24 years old I never asked her. She came over 2 times a week. She didn't care how many other women I fucked.

One time she came over early and I said let me shower I just had sex with someone. She said no just open your robe and lay down. Her fetish was sucking my dick. It was like a pacifier to her. If she spent the night she would go to sleep with my dick in her mouth. Of all the FWB's I've had and there were many, Lucy tops the list in every category.

13. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Never had a fuck buddy(cuz well i was always a skinny geek) ..but u can be my first one ;)

Pussytimes likes this.
  14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I would have to say Tom & Carol provided my most enjoyable experience. They're a couple my wife and I have been involved with for several years now, he and I have been involved for almost 11 years now. Anyway, one evening I was enjoying a threesome with them and while fucking Carol in the missionary position Tom mounted my ass and began fucking me in the ass. Wow, I almost didn't need to thrust inside her pussy because once his cock was deep into my ass his thrusts were thrusting my cock deep into her pussy. I didn't last very long before cumming inside her as he continued to fuck my ass until he released his load balls deep inside me. He and I collapsed on the bed while Carol sucked our cocks hard again. She then climbed on top of me once hard again and began riding my cock inside her pussy when Tom positioned himself behind her to slide his cock into her ass. Well, this too was an amazing feeling. I could feel his cock sliding against mine which made me raging hard and she was wildly fucking me while he was wildly fucking her ass as she was screaming out how enjoyable it felt and again it wasn't very long before I shot another load as Tom continued to fuck her ass until he exploded inside her ass. We all slept well that night.

15. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Here's one from way back. I had a fwb in bed but she enjoyed being on the phone when she was being fucked. It turned her on to do her moans and groans while talking to a friend. On this occasion she stopped me and said that the girl she was talking to wants to know if she could join us. She did and she was another little Hispanic beauty. We had a real good time.

16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My present wife is this way, wanting a younger to fuck me as she's loosing the desire to do so. She does however enjoy me sucking and being fucked by our man...Pussy doesn't turn me on near as much as cock does.

17. heynowwhy

heynowwhy Banned

It's personal but sleep fucking!

18. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Have at it again. He'll love it! It is fun to have friends like that.

Pussytimes and SaraSara like this.
  19. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I replied to an add where a couple was looking for a single male. The photo was a full nude with only eyes scratched out. Great body and face. On first meeting, they said; they were not getting any replies. I told them her photo, looked to good to be true. They thought that was a very nice thing to say. Asked me if I really thought so, I said yes, made her feel really good about herself. I met them several times, she was nervous at first, but liked the experience.

Pussytimes, Deejay88 and Scharff like this.
  20. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

Sounds like y’all had a lot of fun would love to hear more about it

21. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

My wife’s FWB used to raise her confidence like I used to. He was always looking at her for years before he touched her. She used to fantasize about him and when they finally fucked she orgasmed within 30 seconds on his bigger dick. She told me later that looking at and stroking his dick was getting her wetter than ever and then she sucked on as much as she could. He was about halfway in her when she starts saying oh no, oh no and orgasms. I asked her what the hell that was and she started apologizing. She was embarrassed and told me she was embarrassed for me too saying that it must have made me feel insecure. Oh yeah it did.