What was you biggest Fight over?

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by TattoedAquarian, Jan 24, 2005.

1. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

Things that you may choose to consider when answering among other things...

1. Who was it with. (relation - not name because i'm pretty sure that'll just start another fight...) and When.

2. What was it about?

3. What Happened/The Results.

4. If you could go back, would you have done anything differently?

5. Anything else you would like to mention about it or fighting in general...

~My Response

1. My biggest fight was with my sister a few years ago.

2. We fought A LOT growing up, and so after she had kicked my as pretty bad i pist in the toilet, then took her bag of rubberbands (that she wore in her mouth because of her braces) and poked a small whole in it, dunked the bag in the toilet. Allowed them to dry and placed them back where they were originally. I had plans to never tell my big sis but after she had used them all i just couldn't help but let her know... She then beat the crap out of me worse then i ever have been in my whole life and i ran to the bathroom and locked myself in. I waited in their for about 4 hours until our mom got home from work to 'rescue' me.

3. We both got grounded and my sister started securing her rubberbands a lot better...

4. I wouldn't have told her. (jk) I would never have done that...

5. I love my sister and I deserved the 'beating'.

2. spooner

spooner is done.

hmm last fight i was in...

1. Who was it with. (relation - not name because i'm pretty sure that'll just start another fight...) and When. Some native kid at an gravel pit party. about a year ago.

2. What was it about? i saw him slap a girl (who turned out to be his girlfriend)

3. What Happened/The Results. i punched him out. then the girlfriend jumped on me and clawed my neck. there's still some scars on it.

4. If you could go back, would you have done anything differently? i would've stayed right where i was and just drank my beer.

haha after i was sitting there bleeding and talking to some friends mike chou said "why'd you do that man... they're called indians for a reason" pretty racist but meh it also sort of fit.

3. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

1. Who was it with. (relation - not name because i'm pretty sure that'll just start another fight...) and When.: Well it wasnt much of a fight..as an angry outburst. It was in fourth grade in the school yard with some random person from my grade.

2. What was it about?: Everybody kept hitting me playing tag, so i was always it, and i got really sad and mad at being it all the time, so i ran up to the closest person, and decided to sock up in the face...it didnt look pretty :(

3. What Happened/The Results: I got one lunch detention, and had to talk with a police officer...it wasnt that bad at all.

4. If you could go back, would you have done anything differently?: Just let them tag me and not get so fussed up about it.

5. Anything else you would like to mention about it or fighting in general...: Thats the only close sort of fight i have ever been in, and it wasnt that bad at all. :D

4. TheMistress

TheMistress Senior Member

1. Who was it with. (relation - not name because i'm pretty sure that'll just start another fight...) and When.
    The Fight was with my ex-boyfriend, at the time he was my boyfriend. This happened in November.

2. What was it about?
    It was about me going to Montreal, him freaking out about nothing, and me discovering he cheated on me.

Well, after smacking an entire pizza in his face I broke up with him..(it was either the pizza or my fist, I think I should have used my fist and ate the pizza, but o well.

umm, ya the pizza thing.

I really don't like super intense fights, like the one I had, screaming and hurting and all, it reminds me of my parents, and I don't like to see those things in my own relationships. It's much better to fight civilized, but when push comes to shove...sometimes pizza's must be sacrificed.

5. TattoedAquarian

Just so everyone knows, when i said 'fight' in my original question - I meant verbal or physical. I wasn't sure if i had made that clear or not...

~Spooner - That sucks... Bah! - Where did the days go when after 'rescuing' a dansel in distress you got some sweet lov'in afterwards, or at least a thankyou or something other than your neck fucking clawed at? Damn, kids have no class these days... I really do hope that that incident has not traumatized you into never sticking up for the 'lil guy and doing the right thing... I see that all the time though - I'm a Senior right now in a pretty rough highschool in the Chicago area where about half the students are gang members and it seems as though all my peers are either pregnant teens/girls that want to be pregnant (many that are only Freshmens) and men - (sorry, correction actually; 'scared boys with tats, scars, and a little muscle') openly grabbing their 'bitches'... Oh, how I love public school... Peace, i hope that your scars get better...

~rhasta.penguin - Kids... Although some were cruel i really do miss recess...

~TheMistress - Bummer about the 'deadbeat', but as you typed, even more of a bummer about the pizza!!! (hehe. - Dammit, now i'm all hungry and stuff...)

6. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

1. Who was it with. (relation - not name because i'm pretty sure that'll just start another fight...) and When. Katherine, x-best friend, last summer.

2. What was it about? She's a bitch, had made some horrible comments about some people in our group of friends, their parents, and my recently-deceased grandfather.

3. What Happened/The Results. Well I posted on my livejournal about this great party I had, thanked everyone for coming, blah blah blah so she's like "thanks for inviting me" and then BLAM all this crap came out and i haven't talked to her since.

4. If you could go back, would you have done anything differently? I would have told her she was a bitch the first time I noticed, not the millionth. I wish I was better at sticking up for myself, I'm always afraid of people thinking I'm horrible, so I take their shit sometimes. But she was way out of line and no one in our group wanted her around so...but yah I should have said something sooner.

5. Anything else you would like to mention about it or fighting in general... Just because you've been friends with someone for a long time doesn't mean you should always be their friend. That was the big problem, by the time I realized I needed to do something about her, she and I had been friends for like three or four years and I wasn't sure if it was worth it. DON'T TAKE SHIT FROM PEOPLE!

7. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

1. Who was it with. (relation - not name because i'm pretty sure that'll just start another fight...) and When. Ex-husband

2. What was it about? He fucked my sister

3. What Happened/The Results. I hit him over the head with a flower pot and he had to get stitches.

4. If you could go back, would you have done anything differently? Yeah, I wouldn't have tried to reconcile the relationship, I should have left his ass then.

5. Anything else you would like to mention about it or fighting in general...I'm a lover, not a fighter. I loathe violence, as I've said on here before. Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, though.

8. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

It was with my father, september of 02' (i was 18)

2. What was it about? It started over an orange spider I found in my room, and then proceeded to my father thinking I made a face at him(dont ask) and thinking I was getting "smart" with him.

It would have been the first time, I stood up to my dad (by talking back, and actually pointing out facts). It then led to him hitting me and sorta throwing me up against the door. I yelled back and told him to quit hitting me and to stop yelling( probably made him more mad) but I held my ground. He told me to make a decision and I did and the decision I made didnt make him happy so more yelling came, and I left the house. (thats the gist of it)

4. If you could go back, would you have done anything differently? I really dont know if I would have done it differently b/c me standing up to my dad was probably the best thing I could have done, he finally pushed me too far and I did the only thing I could have done.

5. Anything else you would like to mention about it or fighting in general... Things are definately more 'civil' between him and I. I don't fear him anymore but they're not as good as I'd like, but its as good as I know its gonna get.

9. TattoedAquarian

~SuperGrrl - Sounded very ugly... I do agree with your comment on that it's important to know when to end a friendship. - Sometimes you've learned everything you can from someone and they've learned everything they can from you and have no further desire to make any new memories with that person and it's just time to move on.

~Sugermaggie - Eek!

10. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

Um I'll just answer for my last one, it happened september 2003 or sometime around that...
    This kid named Tim... he was one of my first "friends" that I made when I moved here. It happened sometime in september 2003.
    2. What was it about?
    I had just moved here a couple months earlier, and I didn't really connect with anybody else on the football team (I went out for football to try and make friends... haha), but there was another new kid who was also playing, and we got along grandly. Well he was gone one day (he told the coaches he had a dentist appt, he actually went to go get him and i marijuana :D )... well this Tim kid did not like him, for the sole reason that Tony was black... when I was getting my cleats on he said "Chuck, where's your ****** friend?", so I punched him in the face twice.
    Well I punched him, and he tried to punch me, but he couldn't do shit, I grabbed his arms and he couldnt move them. :D After I punched him, I went down to the locker room and started changing, and one of the coaches saw me, and he asked me what happened, and I told him. I ended up quitting the team the next day. :H
    I would'nt have stopped Tony when he went to go smash his car with a baseball bat. :D
    All fighting is pointless. Everything can be solved with nonviolence.

11. TattoedAquarian

~soulrebel - Eek! Looks like you really are a 'soulrebel'. People can be so stupid. I've never really had any problems with racism, but my boyfriend (who also used to play Football - I can't remember his position though... - Bad girlfriend!) still refuses to go back to the town he grew up in because he was the only Mexican, and growing up everyone (blacks and whites) used to be very prejudice toward him... Like some of the stories he and some of his life-long friends have told me about his experiences in elementary school just break my heart... I mean, fucking elementary school! - Some parents really really make me sick... I think it's great that you took a stand and stood up for your friend - it is a shame though that you had to drop football over it... But i suppose it would be difficult to play the 'ultimate team sport' though when you're teammates are a bunch of doosh-bags... (I have no idea how to spell "doosh", so just sound it aloud if that word looks foreign to you and you should get the idea... (I can't recall ever having to spell it before, so i suppose i must thank you for giving me that opportunity... -grins-)

12. TattoedAquarian

Man, i really had to fight to get outta bed today...

13. Piezoluminescent

Piezoluminescent Banned

1.Who was it with. (relation - not name because i'm pretty sure that'll just start another fight...) and When

With a kid down the block from me and it was a long time ago.

2. What was it about?

The kid and his friends would say stuff about my mom cause she had cancer at the time.

I ended up kicking the kid's head into a wall and he fell.We were by this rock qorey(sp?) because it was near a sports game at the high school .So I pushed him.It was just a very steep hill that had rocks all over it and he stoped tumbling before the drop off.But it,;did something tohis shoulder, broke his arm preety badly ,and made him all black/blue.

No.

Try not to get in them.

14. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I can't decide what was the biggest fight ever, but I'll post my last big fight.

1. Who was it with? My boyfriend
    2.what was it about? he hadn't been working in months. we were leaving for las vegas that night, I had to work a 10 hour day, so his job was to get packed and clean the house befoer we go. I came home early to grab something for work, and he was sleeping No big deal. there was fast food bags when I asked him not to go out to eat (I wanted the food we had to be eaten and not go bad while we were gone) Still, I say nothing. But he asks over and over what's wrong, so I tell him and he flips out. We argue more and more until we were sceraming and I ripped his sweater.
    3 Results- we went to vegas in a bad mood and almost broke up
    4.I wouldn't rip his sweater if I could go back
    5. it all worked out. We fought a lot, but got a lot of things out in the open and we are much better now. He's also working and doesn't lay around anymore.

15. purple grass

purple grass Member

1. Who was it with. (relation - not name because i'm pretty sure that'll just start another fight...) and When. - It was with my Dad.

2. What was it about? - That he's an idiot, and find something wrong with everything I do.

3. What Happened/The Results. - He moved to Ontario.

4. If you could go back, would you have done anything differently? Nope.

5. Anything else you would like to mention about it or fighting in general - I don't "fight" per se. I just speak the truth, I don't raise my voice, name call, or physically fight. I really don't like fighting.

16. TattoedAquarian

~Piez... - Fucking kids man. (Sorry about your mother by the way) Sometimes you just have to make exceptions to your morals because not doing so would be immoral...

~HMC - Yikes - People, even ourselves and the people we love, can just be so stupid and selfish sometimes... Glad to hear that you worked it out though... (At least you made it to Vegas :p )

~PurpleGrass - (I love ur name by the way) Yeah, i hate it when people are critical to the point where it's not at all helpful, but harmful... Still hope that you two reconcile though because i don't think things should be left unresolved...

17. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

yeah the vegas trip kinda sucked because we still argues and debated breaking up.

then I had to deal with the herion incident I spoke about in the drug horror stories thread you created. It was very stressful

Purple grass, I hope things work out with you and your dad.

18. TattoedAquarian

My friend Eric saw a guy break a bottle then proceed to stab a guy repeatedly in the face with it at a club last weekend... Fucked up!

19. gumbygurl

gumbygurl Member

One of my more recent fights was with my boyfriend. He started smoking weed again after the absence of it for 8 months. I started back up at the same time. But he started ditching me all the time and forgetting what time he said he'd be some place. So I told him straight up that he either should quit weed or pull himself together. So the argument began, I told what bothered me, he got defensive, our voices began to rise, and it ended in tears. I wouldn't go back and change anything. Everything worked out and he's a bit more responsible stoner. - peace

20. Skynard_1

Skynard_1 Member

my worst fight would have to be a week ago with Eric, one of my friend's. we were all hanging out at tyler's house playing pool cause we were bored out of our minds. then we decided to go to my house to play some ping pong. well on our walk there Eric started pushing me around and making fun of me. he has a bad temper, and every once in awhile he starts getting angry at people. but when he isn't mad he is a real fun person to hang out with. well when he started pushing me around for no reason i wasn't goin to fight back because he was a foot taller than me and he was very strong unlike me. so i just played along with him awhile and thought he was just fooling around, until he ripped my Jimmy Hendrix shirt. this was my favorite shirt that i wore pretty much every friday of my life. this pissed me off beyond belief. usually i take a lot of shit in my life because i am so small for my age and just get pushed around a lot, but ripping my favorite shirt was crossing the line. as soon as he did this i gave him an uppercut to the jaw. then he came charging at me like a bat out of hell. then we started getting into a hellish fight. when it was all over and my friend broke us up, i told him him that he wasn't going to come over to my house. after that he just walked home because he was pissed off. no one has ever stood up to him like that because he is the tallest person in my class, and i am proud that i had the guts to do it that day. it sucked though that i got my shirt ripped, but i guese i will just go buy a new one.