what was the last beer you had?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by nesta, Jan 16, 2009.

1. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

i had trippel a few weeks ago, pretty damn good. 2 below is not as hoppy, i love it. fat tire is delicious, i always get nostalgic while drinking it as it was one of the first beers i ever tried.

2. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

[​IMG]

and then a

[​IMG]

Last night was fun :D

3. redyelruc

redyelruc The Yard Man

I just had a can of vietnamese beer last night. A friend brought it back from a recent trip. Not too good to be honest but it's another country's brew on my list.

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

5. darthkacie

darthkacie crazy diamond

modeloooo

6. nesta

nesta Banned

i've only had one beer from asia that was any good, and i've heard the brewery is run by an american brewer who started up so he could get good beers locally. all the other asian beers i've had were as bad as american macros, but more than twice the cost. singha, sopporo, kirin ichiban, and one or two others whose names i cannot remember.

edit: rising sun pale ale is the good one i had, and all their others are supposed to be good as well
    [​IMG]

7. redyelruc

redyelruc The Yard Man

Most of the asian beer I've tasted to be honest is pretty shit. It's amazing what you get used to. The heat must kill taste buds.

Having said that dark Beer Lao is a nice little number.

8. nesta

nesta Banned

having never been anywhere in asia myself, of course, all i'm limited to is whats imported (mostly adjunct-heavy lager from japan is what you see round here)

then again, i love really basic, really cold, cheaply made lagers in the heat of the summer, and in some climates i can't imagine having almost anything else.

still, most of what i have had is nasty.