What was the best acid you've ever taken?

Discussion in 'Flashbacks' started by CamelToeLover, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Very true about about the "mescaline" and I did know that, it was obviously some synthetic. God was that shit wonderful though. Thinking about it, I believe enjoyed it more than any LSD. :2thumbsup:

Toker likes this.
  2. CoZMiC WiZDoM RaW VeGaN

CoZMiC WiZDoM RaW VeGaN Member

♥ ♣ :sunny: I Loved the Chocolate Mescaline... the kind I had was Mescaline added to a powder like Nestle's Quick Chocolate Powder... I had big jar containers of it that I put into capsules for myself and gave to others! :daisy: ♥ It was Potent! Everything was Morphing & Dripping Psychedelic Colours & it made you feel so HaPpY! ♥ Every capsule was Potent! :sunny: ♣ ♥

Toker likes this.
  3. CoZMiC WiZDoM RaW VeGaN

♥ ♣ :sunny: ♥ :grouphug: ♣ ♥

4. CoZMiC WiZDoM RaW VeGaN

♥ ♣ :sunny: Joel~Scratcho ~ I don't remember my *First* time .... But, I Enjoyed & Shared with others Lots of very pure *Windowpane* ~ *Pure LSD In Liquid Vials With Eyedropper* ... *Purple Microdot* ~ *Orange Sunshine* ~ Blotter such as *Mr. Natural* ... *Felix The Cat* ... Various *Dragons* ... and others! :daisy: ♥ Wonderful Fantastic Amaze~Zing TRiPpiNG Tymes!!! ♥ Such LSD is much harder to find now! :( ♣ I also *Love* Pure Mescaline, Peyote etc! ♥ I Have Legal Organic Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds Which Are Legal Natural Lysergic Acid LSD... I Have *Plenty!* ♥ The Inside Of San Pedro Cactus Is Natural Pure Mescaline! *Wonderful!* & Legal! ♥ Basement Shaman ~ http://basementshaman.com/babhawwoodse.html is the place to buy online the Highest~Quality *Legal* Genuine High~Potency *Organic* Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds! For just $18 you always get over 100 Organic Potent HBW Seeds! Scrape Any Brown Fuzz Off Of The Seeds {fuzz toxic, can cause nausea} & Then Start By Chewing Well & Swallowing 3~5 Seeds ~ then drink some juice or water & swish it around in your mouth & swallow to get All of the HBR Seeds particles down into your tummy ... You Can Up The Dose Later If You Like! ♥ Always Buy *Organic* or else you will ingest nausea inducing pesticides & toxic chemicals! :grouphug: ♣ ♥

scratcho likes this.
  5. Gongshaman

yes that was it. I got some once that wasn't mixed with the Nestle quick yet...I remember it was almost flavorless save a very faint sweetness

It really did make you feel happy!
    I think It was the first time I truly experienced the ultimate vibration,
    ...the Universal 'AUM' :sunny:

6. CoZMiC WiZDoM RaW VeGaN

♥ ♣ :sunny: Gongshaman ~ YES! Those were Radiant TRiPpiNg Wonderous *Daze* my Friend! ♥ I had an unending supply of that Fantastic Chocolate Mescaline... enough to always have plenty for myself & to share with all of my friends... and with some cool strangers too! :daisy: ♣ The Psychedelic Colourful Bliss & Joyous Happiness that I experienced from that Chocolate Mescaline was an overflowing Visionary Ambrosial Cozmic Consciousness... indeed like experiencing *"the ultimate vibration, ... the Universal 'AUM'"* ♥ I am a many years daily meditator...and what you said is so True ~ those Chocolate Mescaline experiences were like the Shoreless Ocean of Ambrosial Blissful Joyous Divinity Itself ~ in Full Rainbow Colours! ♥ :grouphug: ♥ :sunny: ♣ ♥

7. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Enjoy this guys
    "]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2023
  8. Gongshaman

Wainwright is pretty cool usually, but this is a mockery. I didn't find it funny, just illustrative of imbeciles taking drugs. Boo

9. Rots in hell

don't have a cow! so you don't like it
    are you of the opinion that everyone who takes drugs is an imbecile
    It was meant to be a little light relief what point are you trying to make ?

10. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The point is that both posts are off topic. The question is what was the best you've had?

11. Gongshaman

thank you

Mally? :toetap05:

12. Rots in hell

I am shutting up ! dont want to be off topic again :bobby:

Best acid I ever had (just in case ) was cured by gaviscon :2thumbsup:

13. Gongshaman

It figures :rolleyes:

14. Rots in hell

15. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

1997- called (timothy leary) odd black paper, with bright green music notes.

1999 - 2000- purple geltabs, took 3 once, wow.

used to get all kinds of lsd (1996-2000) then it was gone around here.

it was back before that underground missle silo LSD lab bust (1999, i think) it was said thats where 95% of the lsd in the usa was made. anyone ever read that story? idk were i read it anymore either?

16. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Best acid I've ever had is a toss up between citric and salicylic.

Now as far as the most potent/memorable doses of LSD I have had would probably be Purple Microdot circa 1975-76, more than likely the same stuff most have mentioned here from that period. After that 150ug per drop liquid was rather abundant for me for a couple-few years. After that most blotter has fallen into the same mediocre range of 30-100ugs per dose.

Did sample some Blue Shiva a few years ago that was rather nice.:2thumbsup:

17. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Even tho I did meet Owsley a couple of times, the best acid I had was around 1977. I don't know what it was called, but it was a sheet of purple gelatin pyramids. Powerful trip. Realized I wanted to get married to my girlfriend, who was tripping with me. We were married for 34 years.

1 person likes this.
  18. Gongshaman

Beautiful man.:)

My first wife was the first woman I ever tripped alone with, and only person I ever had sex with while tripping...many, many times :D

19. uitar9

uitar9 Member

1968-1973-East Coast canada

I seem to remember frogs on a blotter, had to be 70 or 71. That was good.

window pane and orange barrel was always around

For a while there was a white pill-oblong in shape. was that sandoz?

I paid little attention to how it was packaged, what it was called and strength. It seemed to always deliver.

Me and my friends "helped" some friends with customer delivery and managed to always have a healthy supply for personal use.

Until it became fun with problems, it was a lot of fun.

20. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

yeah it might be mostly that - a story. i read an article (see thread: the second psychedelic revolution posted by this moment. here's the link http://realitysandwich.com/216613/the-second-psychedelic-revolution-part-one-the-end-of-acid/), that the DEA grossly over stated the amount of LSD from that bust. the guy that is in prison for it feels that he was a victim of the other dude's over-exaggerated fantasy. he told the feds that they sold so much, when really...they may not have. but of course the guy in jail is gonna say that now....so who knows.

this thread is sure making me wish i was around for the good ole days though :)

compared to some of the other good hits i've come across, i actually found these ones somewhat weak.

what dose would you guess they contained?

i tried 1, and it was sorta weak, so i ate another an hour later. that trip was pretty good, but the next time i ate them (like 3 years later), i ate 3 at once. that was pretty strong...but 3 hits ought to be.

the best that i've taken?

probably the red shivas. i only ate 1.4 hits and it was a blissful time. i fed my brother about 0.6 of a hit for his first trip, and he loved it too. so the setting certainly contributed to the good time.

red star microdots are pretty strong.

and the best from my earlier days of tripping (waaaaaaaay back in 2004 or so ;)) were some blue and black beetles, with a little red. i wish i could try them now that i've tried other strong doses, to compare them :)
    i remember them being pretty damned awesome though.

so why do you guys think that these doses are listed so low? degradation? improper quantification? or do you think that we always just get less than advertised (maybe only a fraction of the substance on the blotter is active LSD)?

scratcho likes this.