What was one of the most lustful moments shared with your spouse?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by topper, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I have a few. One of them that is when I met this woman at a coffee shop just to talk after driving her mind crazy with what I told her in emails. We were out around people and when the conversation became more serious we went in my car. We were both pretty aroused. She was telling me how horny she was, I was telling her my cock was aching from being so hard and I was very very pleased that it was very obvious to see
    After telling her I couldn’t wait for next time we meet and how hard it was in my pants she looked and I moved my hands out of the way
    When she looked I made my cock twitch and she lost it, and I could feel precum
    That was a very lustful moment that led us to have fun sooner than we originally intended

2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

One neglected married woman I met years ago, we went to a quiet public park to talk. She was telling me things and asking me questions, I sum it up to putting checks in the boxes

she was attracted to me but she was playing it safe, and that was fine. After she satisfied her mind with her questions she started kissing me. I let her lead the way that time.
    A few short seconds later I felt her hand on my leg and I knew what was going to happen. That got me hard.
    A few seconds later she was getting a pretty good feel of what I have in my pants, we were getting hot in that moment.
    Not long after I placed my hand on her leg, I am moved up and starting feeling her breast over her top. Her breathing changed and not long after she asked me to take her to the cabin I had rented.
    That happened maybe 6 feet away from a man who was sitting at a picnic table his back to us.
    After we left she was in a hurry and horny as hell. She wanted my pants and started playing with my cock.
    It’s not as involved as having the full sex but things were getting pretty heated

3. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

One very lustful moment was last year with this young woman I met just before her birthday, she said she had never had birthday sex
    I told her two things, she was going to have her birthday sex with me, and I will discover if she can orgasm from her breasts. We discovered she could, to her delight.
    What was the very last fall with her, is that my cock was pushing ready to enter but I was keeping it there while sucking and nibbling her breasts. And then I pushed in. It was a moment that I could say oh my God!
    It didn’t take her long to orgasm because the simple fact of just holding my cock short of going and drove her crazy and knowing this also had an effect on me

4. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I will let someone else tell their story LOL

5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

We used to get away for the weekend to a local hotel getting a suite for two nights. Having relatives take care of the children left us without worry and relaxed so we concentrated on each other. These weekends were supposed to be romantic getaways. Instead they became filled with lust for each other by the end. We developed a board game with drawing cards not unlike Monopoly except each card depicted a sex act to performed. One might say suck the mans cock for three minutes. Another might instruct to do something to the woman and could say to fuck her for one or two minutes. Most of the tasks when done came short of orgasm for either of the participants. After playing Friday evening and all day Saturday without either one of us having an orgasm by Sunday morning we were totally amped up. Romance had turned to lust. It took a lot of discipline to hold off and sometimes we failed. But if we had gotten to Sunday morning the day began with a completely lustfully hard fuck session that lasted several hours with each of us orgasming several times. By checkout we were worn out, tired, and spent the rest of the day at home cuddling in our bed before having to retrieve the kiddies.

Mfmca42 and Python 8 like this.
  6. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Had to be our first MFM even though we'd done the foursome thing involving the same friend previously . While spitroasting her and watching her sucking him as I was fucking her was unbelievable . Later while lying on my back with her blowing me and watching him slowly fucking her from behind with his thick cock and seeing the sweat glistening on her ass by the light coming in the window was eventually enough to make me fill her mouth with my cum .
    Probably the most lustful part was in seeing her thoroughly lost in multiple throes of orgasms until the sun came up .

Mfmca42 and Lovnflman like this.
  7. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

Probably the first time my wife went with another man. We had spoke about her going with other guys and she knew how much it turned me on. She got in touch with one of her ex lovers and eventually arranged to meet at a restaurant. I got her ready and drove her to the restaurant. She had a meal and flirted with him. He said he would drop her off home. On the way he stopped in a country lane and fucked her. He then dropped her off outside our house. When she walked in she ordered me to strip off and lay on the floor. She then stood over me removed her panties and lowered herself onto my face. She ordered me to lick her out. I could taste his cum running into my mouth as I sucked and licked her clean. She was telling me exactly what they had done and how good it had been. Once I had finished licking her as clean as I could we went to bed and I got sloppy seconds. I still regularly think about this when I'm masturbating.

Comatoast and Natepnt66 like this.
  8. Razor33

Razor33 Members

Lately, Just about every time with my wife has been awesome. We went through some tough times over our 12 years but we found the magic combination. She started getting testosterone shots and now we have sex 4 or 5 times a weeks. And good sex, not just wham bam stuff. For example, I just recently found out she like me to masturbate above her while she uses a dildo on herself. And I know it turns her on because she usually ends up cumming about 5 seconds after I cum on her lips.

Comatoast and Natepnt66 like this.
  9. JM01

JM01 Members

It was actually just earlier this year. We had been drinking champagne and were both very tipsy. We ended up having sex for a couple of hours, mixing it up a lot throughout. Fucking, sucking, using her dildo on her... and that was the first time she ate my ass. She has never done that before with anyone, and I’d never had it done for me. It was super hot. And I was videoing off and on throughout, including when I came. At that point, she was on the floor riding her dildo, then she laid down on her back and started rubbing her clit. I stood over her, and she asked, “Are you going to cum on me?” I then gave her the biggest facial I’ve ever given her, which I got on video. So hot!

Comatoast, Mfmca42 and Natepnt66 like this.
  10. Edward V

Edward V Members

Dammn i would love for you to join!!

11. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

A fwb constantly saying “oh my god”, “oh my god it feels SO good” the entire time I was working away on her
    Then she had the giggles after she asked me to stop

12. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Isn't that what we're here for ?

RBecca likes this.
  13. lostinitall

lostinitall Members

i've never been married, but with my babies momma we had some fun... we were at a strip club, n we bought eachother a private vip dance n had some fun.. after a few more drinks we got a dance together.... we were already hot n horny but this sent us over... we totally grabbed the stripper n just broke out into a 3 way in the vip room....it was pretty fuckin hot, those two really got into it... i was in love... it was sweat, heat, juices, saliva... we were a mess within minutes

samsflowers likes this.
  14. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I was fucking our friend and he and I were Really Going at it! He shoots his load deep into me and I was having contractions, hubby was beside us and I eased off of Bill's cock and straddled hubby's face and squeezed all that I could!

15. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Lucky hubby! We had a similar hot experience during our first MFM. Wife and I in a 69, her on top, and our friend was really giving it to her from behind. She came, and then he came and filled her. When he pulled out my wife planted herself on my mouth. Loved it. Then we started round 2!

16. samsflowers

samsflowers Members

My wife has always been fine with me having the occasional guys night out, even when it included going to strip clubs. At some point, she became curious about what went on at the clubs (particularly the one my friends and I frequented the most). We decided to have a "date night" and go together. It was awkward at first, but the dancers were flirting with her and joking around with her and the more comfortable and loosened up she became, the more fun it got. We shared a couple lap dances out in the main area, kissing and touching each other while the dancers rubbed on us. We eventually went into a private VIP room together and by then we were both very much turned on. I still remember the dancer, a petite brunette with an Eastern European accent. Mmm. She danced and rubbed on us both and it was obvious I was rock hard. As the dancer grinded her ass on my crotch, I had my hand up my wife's skirt, fingering her. She reached over and unzipped my pants, pulling me out. I remember the dancer's face when she realized my bare cock was touching her ass. She looked at my wife and asked cutely, "Is ok?" My wife nodded and the dancer continued to grind. I exploded in her ass crack and made a big mess. While the dancer wiped herself off, I continued to finger my wife until she came. Needless to say, that dancer was tipped very well that night. After that, we made these "date nights" to the strip club a pretty frequent occurrence.

JM01 likes this.
  17. Escierto

Escierto Members

One of the hottest times with my girlfriend was the first time she ever had her ass eaten. Earlier in our time together, we had been discussing various sexual practices and I asked her, "Have you ever had your ass eaten?" She said, "Oh no, I never have but I think I would love it."

One night she had bathed in anticipation so when we got in bed naked together, she asked me to eat her ass. I smiled happy with the thought that we were going to have this new experience together. While she lay on her back with her feet on the bed and her knees drawn up, I got down and buried my face between her legs under her ball sack. Lifting her ass up off the bed with my hands, I was able to lick and kiss the area between her butt cheeks before working my way to her puckered little asshole.

No man had ever fucked her ass so I felt especially privileged to put my lips onto her virgin anus and start licking her tight asshole. I thought that I might detect the taste or smell of shit but in fact her asshole was wonderfully fresh and clean. Eating her out was like eating a bowl of succulent forbidden fruit. I put my tongue into her anus and swirled it around inside and she squirmed in excitement as I rimmed her. To me eating her ass was a lot like eating pussy and I really got into it. She was vigorously jerking her cock as I licked and sucked her butt hole and her perineum.

Suddenly she reached down with her free hand and lifted my head up so she could stuff the knob of her cock into my mouth just before she started to ejaculate. Her timing was perfect. My mouth was immediately filled with the streams of hot cum pulsing from her cock as she had a powerful orgasm. I was still busy swallowing her cum as she thrust her big fuck stick completely into my mouth and finished blowing her load of jism. I was surprised that I didn't gag but I was able to take the whole length and let her use my mouth and throat as her fuck hole. Obviously the ass licking had done its job - she said she loved it.

jmadre likes this.
  18. Vbnm124

Vbnm124 Members

Our first MFM. Very hot to see her in action

jmadre and Natepnt66 like this.
  19. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

My wife found a guy she wanted for a threesome, but he didn't want me there.
    He gave into letting me watch, but I had to remain dressed.
    She said I could masturbate, I really didn't want to but I gave into it.
    Afterwards when he left we had the mot lust filled sex we'd ever had. :p

jmadre and Natepnt66 like this.
  20. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Lustful? Hmmmm. Don't know if this counts but it was pretty hot for me. After I cum I refuse to lick it up BUT. We were driving on a sunny Sunday thru the mountains. There was snow on the ground and we decided to pull over and lay down a blanket on the snow and get naked. I mounted her missionary and for some reason I was going to cum before I planned on. The feeling came upon me very quickly which is rare.

Anyway I pulled out to stop the feeling and squirted a load on her belly. I apologized BUT I didn't cum totally. I guess I pulled out just in time. Because I was still horny. So I did what any red blooded bisexual man would do and that is, I licked up my own cum from her belly. She was shocked but got more excited and we continued for a real long session and in the end I came again.

jmadre and FWKbi like this.