What was one of the most lustful moments shared with your spouse?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by topper, Nov 2, 2020.

1. topper

topper Member

What do you consider to be one of the hottest sexual experiences that you have shared with your wife or husband?

Kimmiescock likes this.
  2. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Don't have a spouse. I've shared a few lustful moments with friends here. Do those count?:p

Breastfan, Twogigahz, jmadre and 2 others like this.
  3. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

The best moments were with my fwbs, not when I was with my ex.

Once a month she used to tell me she was not able to come visit me and asked how I felt about it. I understood. Over time she would tell me she still wanted to come visit but we would not be able to do anything. I always told her I liked her company even if nothing happened.
    When she came she still felt bad and gave me handjobs. I LOVED it! When she started adding oral before finishing with her hand or a titfuck she told me she was throbbing and wanted something. One day I convinced her it didn’t bother me if she was on her period so after some hesitation and asking again whether it was ok and I said I still wanted to do something with her she went for it.

I fucked her, fingered her and gave oral, her response and horniness really was something!
    Having her let her reservations go away and enjoy sex at a different level brought us closer and she was not worried about her periods anymore.

BoyToy69 and jmadre like this.
  4. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

One moment that counts for me is the younger fwb when we met just before her birthday.

Getting her to discover she can orgasm from her breasts with really special, she was giddy as hell. Then holding my penis head just against her lips while I “made mad love to her breasts with my mouth and hands” drove her crazy. The moment I entered her, the way she responded to having her thickest penis yet and orgasming shaking all over, it was a WOW! moment. Then it was after her break, when she was ready for more, that I gave it to her full deep and I ejaculated intensely after she had a stronger orgasm.

Just wow!! I was very happy with our first experience

5. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

After my wife told me she didn't come from being fucked it was either the second or third time we fucked. We were on our honeymoon with music playing when a slow song came on so we started dancing until I took her, undressed her while kissing passionately. She asked "where do you want me?" and I said on the couch. I threw her down and went HAM until I filled her up and she cummed too.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  6. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Another for me was with my first fwb
    Everything started out nice and fun. She was pleased with my penis, her eyes said a lot. I loved seeing that. Then the oral she gave me that brought me close to orgasm I was worried I would not last during sex.

It kept getting better. She wanted to be on top and watching her getting down on me, her face expression as she lowered herself slowly, looking at me and putting my hands on her breasts. Watching her bring herself to orgasm and the whole experience before that. Discovering I could make a woman orgasm from penetration, still be hard after she had her orgasm then she brought me to orgasm, then stayed on me a nice while and amazingly I stayed hard the entire time she kept me inside her.
    Her face expression as I watched her experiencing sexual pleasure, keeping my hands on her breasts until she orgasmed and she “collapsed” on me.

The eagerness of meeting my mouth and kiss, how it felt like it was meant to be, expected.
    I was very in lust with her

7. Cookie Man

Cookie Man Senior Member

My wife and I had been apart due to work issues for 18 months,when we were reunited we organised a week at a hotel in Sydney,in the taxi on the way from the airport she undid two buttons on her blouse and lent over to kiss me ,obviously I could see her bra clad boobs and got really horny,we got to the hotel and checked in,in the llift on the way up to the room she pulled her skirt up enough for me to see the tops of her knickers,my cock was just about bursting,as soon as we got inside I laid her on the bed pulled her skirt and knickers off in one go and fingered her sopping wet puss ,she came immediately and screamed my name,then we had champagne and I slid my dick inside her and thrust so hard then she came again and just as I was about to burst I pulled out and shot my cum on her tits..then we slept for a few hours and did it all again but this time I licked her clit and she sucked me off..what a day !

8. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

After dating for a couple of months. I picked her up for a date, when i asked if she wanted to go to a movie or what? She surprised me and asked if we could check out my friends place. I had a friend a few years older, and we had used his place for sex in the past. Since he worked 2nd shift, we had 4 or 5 hours, of wild sex.

jmadre likes this.
  9. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I'd say the hottest was the night of our first date. We had a long distance email, IM and phone relationship for over a month......almost like extended foreplay. I finally found the opportunity to fly to her city and meet in person. For me it was love at first sight. More beautiful than the pics she had sent. I dropped by her home for an initial meeting, and when I left to go to my hotel we kissed. It was hot. Later I picked her up for a nice steak dinner, and initial plans were to go see a movie. She suggested renting one and going back to her place. Needless to say we didn't get far into the movie before we were making out. On the couch I eventually had her naked and going down on her. Just before she came she had me stop and tell me she needed me inside of her. Not wanting to seem too eager I said I didn't think I could. She said PLEASE.....I WANT YOU! So I did. Lots of kissing while we had sex missionary. She came twice, and just about the third time I told her I was about to cum. She pulled me tighter and said "inside me......I'm on the pill". So we came together. It was incredible. A lot of kissing and cuddling, and then we went to her bedroom for round two. Damn......that was one hot night. That was 23 years ago and we are still married.

10. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Having sex on a hotel balcony in Acapulco.

11. nympho man

nympho man Member

Mine has to be the first time I had a MFM with my wife and a friend of ours. We sweated and came all over each other. Some of the dirtiest sex talk we have ever had. It was definitely a lust filled and naughty couple of hours!!

Comatoast, Mfmca42, Edward V and 4 others like this.
  12. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

The night my wife told me she occasionally fantasized about women eating her pussy was insanely hot. We fucked like crazy talking about her fucking women. Another night of insane lust was the night I confessed to occasionally fantasizing about sucking cock. Fucked like crazy discussing that fantasy. Of course since then we both graduated from "occasionally" fantasizing about same sex to "only" fantasizing about same sex.

Pinkpeach, Comatoast, Mfmca42 and 2 others like this.
  13. topper

topper Member

We did that too! Big open deck on pyramid shape hotel overlooking golf course. That was a very sexual vacation. Almost 50 yrs ago

14. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Ours was a second floor balcony, overlooking a party by the pool. My wife was leaning over the rail, talking to guys below while I slipped inside her from behind. That led to ore fun.

Pinkpeach likes this.
  15. guy49

guy49 Members

The first time after our first MFM

16. topper

topper Member

We were in a freenzy and I was eating her ass. She was going crazy and I told her I was going to cum on her asshole. After I flooded it with cum, she looked back over her shoulder and to me to lick it up She didn't think I would, but I put my hand over hers and held her ass open wide and ate it like it was my last meal. She loved it, so did I.

17. AnyaZ89

AnyaZ89 Member

My most lustful experience with my husband was the first time I shared him.

18. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

Does that really need answering..........Lol

Angela36 likes this.
  19. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

Most lustful? Our first time swapping with another couple.

MikeBD and Deejay88 like this.
  20. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

Having sex in the parking garage, at the Charlotte airport.