What turns you on?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by autumnleaves, Jun 25, 2013.

1. the_batman1111

the_batman1111 Member

Me And My Wife Just Had Sex And It Was Great. We started out by 69ing as I ate her, she pump her finger into my ass. Then I used a dildo on her and got her to almost cum then I got on all 4's and she lubed my ass and working it until she pushed the dildo inside me. With me being lubed up it went in and was not as socked as I thought I would be when it penetrated.
    When it finally penetrated, I thought the head just went in, although she said the whole dildo was inside me and she got really turned as she pounded me with it. In the past used a butt plug. a small clear one about 3" in long and 1" in diameter. this time the dildo was 6" long and 2 1/2" in diameter. a big difference in size and I loved it that she was pushing in and out of me fast and hard then slowing it down, having it all the way inside me and she moved it around in circles. This was one of the best sexual experiences that we have encountered, and I am looking forward to it again, maybe the next time, the dildo action will be more longer and intense. After our love making was over I had to got up get something to drink and I felt the lubes inside my butt cheeks as I walked and it felt great.

2. Guest12345

Guest12345 Members

Having sex with another man in front of my husband!

3. 6AxePunk

6AxePunk Members

For me I think the biggest turn on is if my partner finds me irresistibly hot. She has to be hot, too, but that is even a bigger turn on: That a woman I find hot finds me hot too? Wow. That's the best. I haven't experienced that in awhile.

4. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

The most unexpected things can turn me on, could be the way he looks at me, or catching a glimpse of him in the shower. but most of the usual things work too....him telling me how sexy I look when I wear something sheer, the realization that he is looking at my girly bits when I bend over getting out of bed, him groping me from behind when I least expect it, feeling him getting hard (that one really works!). I am someone who gets aroused a bit too easily sometimes!...

5. Fluffybunny91

Fluffybunny91 Members

Not so much physical but more emotional. Appearances doesn't bother me I'm not materialistic but having that since on emotional connection is a must.. Role playing his and my fantasies is a must. Making sure we are both completely comfy.

6. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

I'd rather jerk off, sex is too personal and intimate and makes me feel vulnerable and exposed. I like kissing and cuddling tho.

7. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

Before I'm turned on in bed I need to be turned on by the guy first. I'm attracted to educated, confident, independent, interesting, fit, funny, and deprecating guys. I could write a book on what I mean by each of those. He must love dogs, his parents, and children, and he needs to have eyes that can undress me from the other side of the room.

In bed I'm turned on my a guy who knows his way around and has the confidence to take control and not ask questions. I'm not interested in a jerk who thinks I'm his toy, but rather a guy who seduces me into wanting to please him.

OK, not I'm all hot and bothered.

8. Neatoguy

Neatoguy Members

Turns out, reading about what turns people on turns me on ha ha

Now I need to go take care of myself . . .

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

10. Yuna18

Yuna18 Guest

Feel a dick in my ass, is very hot for me.

2 people like this.
  11. HornyWife

HornyWife Members

It's the best when he forces me into certain positions, especially when it's a position where he's pounding me from the back, I love the feeling of getting pushed hard against furniture and fucked. It feels good when he grabs my wrists and holds them down, and I mean like really grabs them. But I looove when he grabs my hips tightly from behind and pounds me. It makes my eyes roll in the back of my head. Rough sex really does it for me, I want to be left bruised and soaked. When it comes to sex, pain only feels good. Also, sucking his cock is basically my way of lubing up, it makes me drip.

1 person likes this.
  12. camaroguy22

camaroguy22 Members

A virl that is submissive.. And loves my cum!!! Thats the best ever!!!

13. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

what turns me on is a woman with intelligence,sense of humor,wisdom,spirituality...
    furthermore beauty as I see it...sensual,sexual,her smile,her caressing,her intense being..
    it's a totality...not just tits or legs..making love...is art...It's not just putting your dick in a hole..
    a woman wants to feel togetherness..and at that given moment..be it sex,an orgasm or just a cuddle..
    she knows and feels what turns her on..it's the melting together..the becoming 1 body,1 soul..into 1 body..

14. camaroguy22

camaroguy22 Members

And they also wanna be blown out at times!!!

15. Adventurous_woman

Adventurous_woman Members

16. nukeproof

nukeproof Members

I get incredibly turned on by long silky hair

17. Master906

Master906 Members

Honestly, tickle torture and orgasm denial. Being in charge of my girl's body and pleasure, but also when we switch knowing that I'm hers to play with.

18. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Cawk

1 person likes this.
  19. knifeartist

knifeartist Members

So many things actually, like seeing a girl wearing a skirt, sandals, shorts, black shoes. I also like short girls with long hair and that wear a lot of black, tall girls that show off their legs, and girls with thin and thick legs. Seeing girls with Converse also turns me on.

20. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

A lot of things. I am easily turned on.
    A HUUUUUGGGEEE turn-on for me is when she is riding me, and stares into my eyes when she cums.
    For the guys - you should try this in reverse. Get into your favorite position, look deep into he eyes and start saying "I am going to cum...moan whatever..but stare into her eyes while you cum. It is an intense, personal experience.

21. Jenny40

Jenny40 Members

Large heavy balls. I love cupping them in my hands when I'm giving head. They have to be be big though for the turn-on effect.

TAZER-69 and swhite30 like this.