What turns you on?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by autumnleaves, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

You pretty much nailed it. Well, in the case of my SO and myself, we are both still virgins(with a huge age gap, go figure, lol) and in a long distance relationship, so the physical intimacy hasn't been experienced just yet. But she and I were just talking earlier this morning about what turns us on about our relationship, and it really boiled down to the fact that it isn't just purely sexual for us. The very idea that we care about each other's feelings, well-being, and having respect for each other, that we communicate well, all contribute to the enhanced sexual arousal that we experience.

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Woman's small breasts cleavages & or looking for the nipples pressing outwards thru their clothes.

3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Yes, because I was being entirely serious :frown:

4. jimmyess

jimmyess Guest

what turns me on most is when i feel just how wet the woman is, it drives me crazy knowing that i have made her that wet and sends me over the edge

1 person likes this.
  5. Sara21

Sara21 Guest

His masculinity. For example the feeling of his strong body crushing me ever so slightly turns me on. The sound of his authoratitive voice (dirty talk). When he has multiple orgasms ... jeez that sends me over board. the pulsating feeling of his cock when he does this is amazing!

6. jessa99

jessa99 Guest

i love having my nipples sucked and licked; love oral giving and receiving and 69; i love being fingered, especially by someone who knows exactly where my clit is. I prefer to cum with penile penetration more than any of the above methods...

7. green83

green83 Member

Jessa,

Wow sounds like you know how to have fun.

8. NikeGirl

NikeGirl Member

I love to suck cock. Nothing seems more personal, more intimate than the feel of a guys cock in my mouth. For me, it is better than intercourse

9. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Petite , horny , tanned women. About 100# , 5' , ocean blue eyes. Always ready for fantastic sex. Great mother to her children. Great friend and lover. My Lori.

10. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

The Kindly Kiss, Sensitive Stroke, the Tender Touch, the Considerate Caress, the Firm Fondle, the Gripping Grope, the Dirty Discussion, the Overwhelming Orgasm :)

Oh, I do like a Girl in skool uniform (as opposed to a schoolGirl in unifom) = I think it because it reminds me of my Youth ;)

11. clairejones85

clairejones85 Guest

everyone is turned on differently, but for me stroking in erogenous areas does it for me, the inner and upper thigh, breasts, vagina, then kissing allover the body. Groaning and moaning from your sexual partner is a huge turn on too, and lastly lip biting when kissing, it adds a little kinky flair to making out

12. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I haven't received oral from a female but it would be better than intercourse - more intimate & watching someone place their mouth onto my genitals.

13. childofdelight

childofdelight Member

Vietnamese midgets.

Yeah, baby, yeah. :cool:

14. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Or short Young Asian / European woman with very petite bodies & small breasts. Some just look so tiny but also sexy. Or flat chested woman / teen girls.

15. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

....so much....and the slightest thing ...because I really haven't had sex in a long time...the price I have to pay for not being a whore....but...it'll be worth it.

16. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Listening to a woman you know very well, singing in public or singing to you.
    Better listening / watching them than & how well they can sing.
    I tell a few work friends of mine they sing very well & that they should do it more often at work. Many of us have hidden talents like singing etc) or have something else we are very clever at. I have a few.

17. childofdelight

childofdelight Member

I wasn't being serious, but I have been in the company of some very beautiful oriental women before.

I find their culture to be rather interesting, Myself.

18. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

For me I get turned on by sexy dressed women, or lack of dress; sexy nightie, skimpy bikini, or just nothing. But hearing my lover moan, tells me I must be doing something right. Variety is nice, doing different things.

19. the_batman1111

the_batman1111 Member

Being nude around the house, and there is no way I would not masturbate. I love to cum in my hand on my stomach.
    In the Past The feel of a bushy pubic hair on the few men, that I had in the past, and all the women I dated, and my ex-wife and present wife. They all did not think of shaving it all off or having a landing strip.

20. JakeTheJock

JakeTheJock Member

I am attracted to athletic girls... strong, healthy, fit.

1 person likes this.