What tricks have you picked up over the years, that has enhanced your orgasms

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by topper, Jun 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. topper

topper Member

Have you picked up good ideas over the years that has enhanced your orgasmic experience?
    Have you turned anyone on to new tricks or ideas that they have discoved they enjoy too?

2. Wrigley

Wrigley Members

Banging my ass with my vibe does a pretty good orgasm

Grand prix likes this.
  3. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

I like to edge myself over and over bringing myself ever closer to orgasm. When I finally do allow myself to cum I rub around the ridge on the head of my dick and with my other hand gently massage between my balls and my butthole. It feels amazing. In fact, I am edging now working toward that release

Boshcak and Grand prix like this.
  4. Goander

Goander Members

Cock rings, coconut oil, prostate massagers, Fleshlights.

sandybrooke likes this.
  5. gina899

gina899 Member

Being more selective about my sexual partners certainly helps! LOL

MichelleLezGirl4747 likes this.
  6. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

When doing anal and doggy I like leaving my length deep inside and stop thrusting for a while, I feel she is locked into my cock it really feels tight

MichelleLezGirl4747 and GillyGal like this.
  7. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

After foreplay, I enter her and slowly pump until I feel myself beginning to edge, then I pull out and go back to working on her: oral, vibrator, dildo, or whatever we happen to like at the time. When she is over the edge, usually from oral, I enter her and both of us have a great orgasm.

8. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I learned to take more time giving a woman oral, at one time the moment she indicated she was ready to be entered, I would, but I made her wait longer, and she had more intense orgasms. Then I learned to tell the woman nice things, compliment her.

erofant likes this.
  9. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Think my best discovery was years ago when I learned to stay engaged after both cum our brains out, go limp, then get hard again while inside. Always ends good, sometimes several times in a row.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  10. FatNinja

FatNinja Members

I love to have something in my ass when I cum... just makes the orgasm so much better

Angelic one and erofant like this.
  11. Underdog420

Underdog420 Members

I've discovered several things. The more foreplay and lead up the harder I cum. Quickies always produce the worst. Then I also like to build up until I'm close and slow down. Constantly doing this creates a massive buildup.

erofant likes this.
  12. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Lots of foreplay you have to be in complete control, stop and start and when she tells you to fuck me harder be careful because you may cum quickly. When I was young my weakness would be the sight of stretching their assholes, but I like to have a long session and to be told afterwards that l have never been fucked in that way before it was amazing

13. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Edging and poppers really really enhance the orgasm.

14. Shooter1

Shooter1 Members

An old guy ( now departed) good friend and noted swordsman gave me this advice, go for fifty strokes non stop then let it slip out (good to let you recover) then repeat and repeat. It's harder than you think, 50 strokes, and it works, they're begging you to put it back in when it "slips out"

15. TCCKV

TCCKV Visitor

I had almost resigned myself to faking orgasms until my partner got some new tricks. I thought he was cheating on me until he told me about sexcourses.tv.

16. srgreene

srgreene Members

One little "trick" that I often used- still do, actually, but not so often, lol- was to put a pillow under my butt. It changed the angle of penetration in a way I found satisfying and, at least I imagined, delayed my partner's ejaculation (a very unscientific finding). Obviously you can't be on top- another of my guilty pleasures- to do that!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    Jerkaddict likes this.
  17. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

I have learnt that fucking older women has been an advantage

Altman likes this.
  18. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Ideas that enhance orgasmic experience:
    Keeping your body fit.
    Kegal exercises. How to do can be found here: Kegel exercises - self-care: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
    Aerobic exercises. This isn't easy. Spend 150 minutes (2.5 hours) every 7 days in activity that raises your heart rate above 130 or 140 beats per minute.
    Strength training. This activity includes lifting weights, yoga, push-ups, and sit-ups. Do this 2 times every seven days.
    Visit the doctor. Get a physical. Keep your blood pressure low. Discuss any sexual issues you have. There's lots of meds available to improve sex.
    Rest and relaxation
    Sleep. You need this to rebuild your body.
    Stretch. Spend a few minutes each day reaching for the sky. And bending over to touch your toes.Being flexible makes sex better.
    Listen to music. Get rid of that hip hop and pop music blasting away in your ear buds. Put on some relaxing music and drift off with ocean currents.
    Step away from those stresses. Get help watching the kids occasionally. Take a bubble bath. Cancel needless appointments. Go see a feel good movie.
    Use this as a guide to help you find that relaxation zone: rest and relaxation
    The Sex Experience
    Foreplay. I'm talking hours or days of build up to the moment. Anticipation of what to expect before the deed goes a long way.
    Clear your mind. If you are stressed, angry, sick, or taxed for time wait until you can become absorbed in having sex and only having sex.
    Clean yourself. Take a hot shower or bath beforehand. Clean those teeth. Have your partner do the same. There's nothing like BO to spoil the mood.
    Massage your perineum. It’s the area below your scrotum to your anus. Your partner can help during intercourse.
    Massage the prostate. Slide a lubricated finger a few inches inside your anus pressing forward. Orgasm from this is very intense.
    Massage the G Spot. Inside the vagina is a spot not unlike the prostate. Massaging it the same way as the prostate has the same result.
    Delay the inevitable. This is called edging. Build up to the brink of orgasm and stop. Do it again and stop. When you can't stop, orgasm blows the mind.
    Breathe deeply. Take deep long breaths in tune with your pelvic thrusts. Keeping it slow and deep improves oxygen and blood flow to your genitals.
    Be vocal. If she/he is licking or fucking the right spot the right way let them know. Be vulgar and loud. Use obscene words. Voicing the sex makes it better.

19. 29atHeart

29atHeart Members

Dang Barry! That was truly inspired!

MichelleLezGirl4747 likes this.
  20. erofant

erofant Members

Take lots more time!!!! We'll spend a stupid amount of hours watching TV or scrolling on a gadget, but want to "get it done" in 15 minutes. Just how crazy are we??? Plan a 3 or 4 hour period just for the 2 of you and ENJOY EVERY SECOND of it!!! Pleasure her with oral for an hour, 69 for another hour.

Edging is the shit!!! The longer the build-up, the bigger the explosion!! (see Barry Mandelay above)

For guys, having something in your anus when you go off is going to magnify your "zing." Prostate massage is gas on your fire!!

Ladies (in general) get off easier and harder with LOTS of oral attention to their clit and ALL over their lady zones, including their rear pink buds!! Lick, love, lick, love, lick, love, etc. Take your time!!!

During breaks, massage her and grab some wine or champagne. The go for round 2 - or 3, 4, ………...

21. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

I'm still a young man and I still have a lot to learn, I find that having sex with older women is a advantage. I have found that foreplay and taking decent amount of time before I cum is important. At the moment I am with a woman twice my age and she feels good that a young guy shows interest in her. I must admit she looks much younger for her age, and she likes my energy and being fucked by a huge cock. I have moved in with her and we are having sex constantly it is great being in bed with her

erofant likes this.
  22. erofant

erofant Members

Danny F. - VERY NICE for both of you!! Since she's older, be open with her and ask her all about sexual things. She can likely teach you things you may not know. I'll bet she'd be very turned on to be your "teacher" too!!! I'm sure she's REALLY enjoying playing with your young, hard, ready cock all the time. I'm happy just HEARING that she's having a hot, sex-filled time with you!! Tell her - for me - to teach her young stud very well and enjoy every minute together.

I would enjoy just watching you and her together as a fly on the wall. I love when women who are a bit older just REALLY ENJOY sex and aren't ready to be done with such intense pleasure!! Have fun you two!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.