what to say to the cop

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by mikeyjwest, May 9, 2004.

1. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

Always say "I do not conscent to any searches" even if they threaten you with drug dogs and making it harder on you, unless they have reasonable cause they can't search you. Also say "Am I under arrest or am I free to go?" cops freak out if it sounds like you know the law.

2. Stan

Stan Member

"so another cop pulls up in an SUV like a tough guy, and hes lookin at my ID and hes like, i think this is a fake (i had shorter hair) and i say "dude, its not a fake" and he gets up in my face like "dude? who the fuck do you think you're talkin to?" "
    -------------------------

I can't believe you didn't tell that cop the fuck off.. You didn't have anything illegal on you and fuck, you were talking to him, and who the fuck does he think he's talking to?

3. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

or you could just say "i smell bacon, does anyone else smell bacon?" and then your cool friend can say "i definitely smell a pork product of some type"...wayne's world is such a good movie! :)

4. reef

reef Member

we got away once by saying
    "sir, we have smoked pot in the car a few days ago, but not today."

5. emublazin

emublazin Member

if you get pulled over and your eyes are red just say that you slept in your contacts and they irritatied your eyes. as for the smell always carry a incense or good orange scented spray. Oranges cover weed smell really good.

6. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

A cop can't search your car for smelling cannabis. In fact, if a cop pulls you over at night, flip on the dome light to show you're not trying to hide anything.

7. alice11

alice11 Member

lol thats a good one :)

8. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

once after me and my friend smoked a couple of bowls we decided to take a walk around town at 2 in the morning. curfew is 10 i think doesnt matter but there are tons of cops who drive around trying to enforce that "law". like they have no life. but anyways we were walking and a cop car drives by and pulls over. pig comes out of his car and comes up to us(this was when i moved to wisconsin, before the cops knew who i was) and he says do you know that the curfew was about 4 hours ago. i said no i lost all track of time smoking weed. my friend was about to shit himself he was so scared when i said that, but the pig thought i was kidding and told us to hurry on home. dumbass didnt even ask why we were out so early.

9. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

As a matter of fact they can. If they smell weed then they have just (probable) cause to search....

A good thing to do is to carry a pack of those Bob Marley insense and go "Yeah this is what you smell. My dads friend (or your friend) was a hippy and we thought it'd be funny to get him some. My friend here decided he wanted to see if it really smelled like it -produce half burnt incence stick.- Can I go now or did you pull me over for something else?"

10. Bro_Rific

Bro_Rific Banned

Here's a grand idea...............Don't smoke and drive and then you won't have to be creative in the lame-ass excuse department.

11. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Psshh...where's the fun in that?

12. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

13. LivingLegends

14. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

My buddy and I were once in my next door neighoors tree house at like 2 or 3 in the morning hitting off a bong and after that we also decided to take a walk down to the creek in the woods by my house. When we arrived there where 4 othere people down there smoking as well and we ended up getting like 4 times as stoned as when we started and spending the night in the woods. Told my mom we decided to go camping.

15. LivingLegends

16. mafuman

mafuman Banned

What i like to say is ' why did you become a cop? why couldnt you just raise pigs like your mother? '

17. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

Yea I know I just thought it up and figured it was a great story so I posted it.

18. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

Lame.
    Lame.
    Lame.

19. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Making up stories on a messageboard to try and sound cool? For shame!

20. EuphoricBallah

EuphoricBallah Member

THATS SO RETARDED...bc ive been searched by a male cop and so was my friend...thats a good peice of info to know. thanks.
    :mad: