what to say to the cop

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by mikeyjwest, May 9, 2004.

1. mikeyjwest

mikeyjwest Member

If a cop pulls you over and says that you smell like marijuana this is what you should say "I smell like marijuana? Well, you smell like cock but that doesnt mean you were smoking it, or had one on you."

Yeah, for some reason I just thought of that and I thought it was funny and that I should share it.

2. garf12

garf12 Member

haha I'm sure they would Love that!

3. bertrose

bertrose Member

Dude, if a cop told u that u smell like marijuana...u can basically kiss ur ass goodbye.

4. Velouria

Velouria Member

Or you could say you had been burning incense that happened to smell like marijuana.

5. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

"Officer you tell me, do i look high?...That's what i thought..piggy"

6. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

Hahahahaha

7. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

From the song '99 Problems' by Jay-Z

8. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Hell yeah sham =) There are a few things cops could say that would be hard to get out of.. like

"Son, you smell like marijuana"
    or
    "Son your eyes are red, have you been smoking marijuana?"

Or something like that..

9. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Jay-Z now has my respect.

10. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

well, true story, my friend and i were tokin at night at a state park. a ranger drove up. i had my telescope with us and it was pointed at the stars. so this nicely cherried bowl still smoking is just sitting in the lit trunk of my saturn. he asks what were doin and i replied with "were just takin a gander at the celestial bodies" he informs us that the park closes at dusk, and tells us to leave when we finish and to next time let him know if were going to do that. got away with that one pretty good.

11. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I love that verse that shamrock typed, Jay Z wrecked that song.

"Got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

12. KBlaze

KBlaze Member

My friend and I were smoking a bowl in a strom drain ditch in my neighborhood. After the first bowl I had a little bit left, and I was like "Hey let's just finish this off right now." So we did and when were were walking back toward the fence to hop back out to the street, a cop was parked there, and hes like "hey get over here". so we played it safe and complied and we were stoned as fuck. the cop goes "Wheres the marijuana, boys?" and i about laughed my ass off cuz we just smoked it all. he searched and searched and we kept telling him we had none. so another cop pulls up in an SUV like a tough guy, and hes lookin at my ID and hes like, i think this is a fake (i had shorter hair) and i say "dude, its not a fake" and he gets up in my face like "dude? who the fuck do you think you're talkin to?" and i was like sorry blah blah, they gave me a test where i had to follow his finger while he was checkin my pupil, and he says " you look like you've had a hit or two." a hit or two! more like a bowl or two. I was stoned as hell and that cop could barley figure it out. my friend got his pipe confiscated (after we tried to hide it back in the ditch) but we got off with nothing but a story to tell. and that story is now over.

Peace.

13. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

This is kinda off topic, but it relates to cops and weed...I love the intro to Super Troopers, it's absolutely halarious. I love the look on the kid's face as he's tripping, it's great.

14. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

i came in fresh baked out of my shed and my mom and sister started watching it. that whole intro is so damn funny and freaky when youre high.

15. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

hahaha
    The Shnozberries taste like shnozberries.

16. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

YOU READ MY MIND.
    What does it mean to subscribe to a thread?
    Maybe I should read the FAQ.
    peace.

17. bertrose

bertrose Member

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

18. Ganjaman420

Ganjaman420 Member

i wish cops in my town cut me some slack liek that.

19. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

I've been confronted by cops lots of times with my long hair, tye-dye and glazed over eyes. I was with a few friends one day at bush and I spotted fuzz outta the corner of my eye. Me and my buddy just gave our cheeb and pipes and shit to our ladies cos male cops can't search females.

Again, I ain't past the bar, but I know a little bit. Enough to know you can't search my ladies' shit!

20. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

or you could smile and tell the cop you love him, or offer to smoke with him...i'm sure he wouldn't be as offended as he would be if you told him he smelled like cock.
    i love to be told i smell like cock. it makes me want to go around hugging people, but he might not.