What to expect/Possible MFM Opportunity

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by LivinandLuvin, Apr 17, 2018.

1. LivinandLuvin

LivinandLuvin Members

My wife and I are in our 40's, been married for 20 years and have always had a great sex life. I have fantasized about a MFM threesome, sharing experience for years. Sheryl has always allowed it to be just a fantasy but has never fully agreed on going there.

We like to go on weekend getaways just to the downtown area where we live. It's a very romantic area with lots of great restaurants and Hotels. So in a couple of weeks we will be doing that. Now lately Sheryl has really been getting turned on when I giver her full body massages. It sends her over the edge. So I just recently mentioned the idea of her having a professional full body massage in our hotel room one night. She looks at me suspiciously and asks, "what do you mean by full body massage?" She knows how I think and the fantasy I have about sharing her. She wants to know who this person is and what I "really" have planned. I tell her that I am not sure yet but I will find someone appropriate and professional. "You will have full say in whatever kind of massage you want." So she tells me that she will have to think about it.

Well a couple of days later she comes home from work and tells me that she will go along with it but she has picked someone out already. I don't know what to think now, she probably has picked out some older woman or something. As I press her for more details I find out that a co-worker has recommended a local spa business for such an occasion. A husband and wife team run this place and they will do "house-calls." She has made arrangements with the husband, whose name is Ramone, to come and do the massage. So I asked her what kind of massage did she request? She looks at me and with a sly little grin tells me, "a full body massage of course." Now I am really intrigued and can't wait for this to go down. So I suggest that I go to this place and pay since I offered it in the first place. She tells me there is no need, that Ramone said he would consider it a complimentary first time special.

Now what should I expect to come from this? Anyone ever had this kind of situation happen before. I will certainly come back and give a report, however I don't want to get my hopes up too much.

jmadre likes this.
  2. Hornycouplehmu

Hornycouplehmu Members

Definitely let us know how it goes down!

3. Kerri

Kerri Members

I think it’s a really sexy idea but from the sounds of massage business I’d expect an STD

Bimechanic likes this.
  4. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

Yes I would think the same your not the first or the last he has done it for find a good friend u know well that ur best bet

Kerri likes this.
  5. Bimechanic

Bimechanic Members

I fantisize alot about having a man massage my wife and i get to sit and watch but then that same thought of std pops in my head and cant ever bring myself to calling a place.

jmadre likes this.
  6. LivinandLuvin

LivinandLuvin Members

Thanks for the advice, I've kind of thought about that too. I better have condoms with me.

jmadre likes this.
  7. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sounds like fun!
    I'd say... Try to get some weed in her if it's legal where you'll be and/or some drinks to relax and heighten her. That'll make it better no matter how far you go, plus make it likely for it to go farther. Be there with her throughout the whole thing. Recognize it could be an assumption that sex is part of this. Unless you go see him ahead of time to find out, and tell him what you're hoping for. Could be a nonsexual massage, could be manual stimulation to a happy ending, or could indeed involve full sexual abandonment. If penetration could be part of it, I'd want to discuss STDs and his take on using condoms. Ideally, he'd be free of them allowing all of you to enjoy him creaming in her. It'll be a lot hotter for you and her later, too, when you get to go down on her and slide into her all creamy.

Whatever happens, enjoy, and hopefully you won't disappear and blow off posting how it went.

8. LivinandLuvin

LivinandLuvin Members

Hopefully everything will work out and everyone will get to enjoy and have fun. If I can get the nerve up I am seriously thinking about talking with him so there won't be any surprises. I would love for him to be free to have his way with her should it come to that. I will come back and give a report in a couple of weeks. Thanks

TrudginAcrossTheTundra and bry75 like this.
  9. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

So when was this supposed to happen? Or did it already happen? :D

I'm trying to set up a similar scenario, I had arranged two relax massages for my wife (non-erotic) with a huge black guy with huge hands.
    I want her to feel at ease with him and then ask him to start moving his hands a little bit closer to the forbidden zones, see how she reacts :D

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

What to expect from a possible MFM Opportunity?

A power blackout, then surprise buttsex

VeryAnon likes this.
  11. LivinandLuvin

LivinandLuvin Members

Not yet, this weekend. I'll give a report next week. Hope everything goes well, and hope you have a good experience also

12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Brings a whole new meaning to "have a great weekend"! Fingers crossed for a wet and messy report!

13. LivinandLuvin

LivinandLuvin Members

Update...Well we had an unforgettable weekend! I will make this brief and to the point as I can about what happened. I did talk with the guy giving the massage a few days before and we had a great talk. I felt much better after speaking with him. Him and his wife are into swinging and they are very careful with who they get involved with. Anyway he showed up at hotel, got set up and the mood was just right. He set up candles and music. We talked a bit and wife was nervous at first but settled down quickly. She wasn’t shy about being completely undressed under the sheet. Ramone began doing his thing and it didn’t take long for my wife to get really turned on. He had me come over and do some massage on her too. She loved the 4 hand massage and I think this sent her over the edge. Next thing I saw she was rubbing his cock through his shorts. He finally just pulled them down and I watched my wife grab him and immediately begin sucking him like crazy. I couldn’t believe it, my heart was pounding and I felt somewhat jealous at first but then just horny as hell. After a little time she just got onto the bed on hands and knees and he got behind her and went in to her. Man I was so freaking turned on, I just watched and eventually took off my clothes and went up to her kiss her and then stuck my cock in her mouth. She was moaning loud, sucking me off while he banged her hard. She started cumming and then I couldn’t hold back either. A few minutes later he went off to. There was some more play after a brief rest but all I can say is that it was incredible. We are still kind of in the WTF happened mode but definitely will do it again.

14. Kerri

Kerri Members

Sounds like fun!

How do you know he is very careful with who they get involved with? If he wasn't careful what do you think he'd say?

15. LivinandLuvin

LivinandLuvin Members

Hey, good question. First of all protection was used, he actually brought up the concern for std's with me and told me in his massage practice it is strictly professional. They never have any sexual involvement with others through their business, for obvious reasons. His involvement with swinging was only with select people. My wife's co-worker being a close friend introduced her but we still had to take each other's word. I guess if he said they offered happy endings or something like that I would have been suspicious. So what do you think? Do you have any threesome experiences to shed more light on subject?

16. Kerri

Kerri Members

Yeah I had one, it was with a friend. We all have to just take people at their word, there's no way of knowing if they're being honest. If they're going to lie, they're going to tell you what you want to hear to get what they want. For me personally, I was able to put more trust in someone I knew. Just an individual preference I think.

The experience sounds hot

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  17. LivinandLuvin

LivinandLuvin Members

It was very hot and we both have talked about doing it again under the right circumstances. He told us when leaving that he would love to do it again and my wife has already mentioned giving him a call. So yes I think you have to be very careful, communicate well about everything and trust your instincts. Thanks for sharing.

TrudginAcrossTheTundra and Kerri like this.
  18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Thanks for relating how it went. Very hot! You guys are so fortunate to be able to take part in that.

I think an intelligent person thinking straight should be able to judge pretty well whether someone is safe or not, and with various things not just sex. If you're lucky you may be able to reach the level of trust where Ramón cums in her pussy for you both.

LivinandLuvin likes this.
  19. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

wow! That was hot! And *exactly* what I'm hoping to achieve with my wife soon! :)

LivinandLuvin likes this.
  20. Goander

Goander Members

Sounds exciting !