What to do if the shit hits the fan.

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by jesuswasamonkey, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Colours

Colours Senior Member

do you think if there was intelligent life on mars we would be able to land a craft there and not see any signs of civilization? no youre right, the super intelligent aliens that invaded earth long ago are just living in a small cave on mars somewhere.
    idiot

2. jesuswasamonkey

jesuswasamonkey Slightly Tipsy

What part of subterranean don't you understand? I thought you knew everything. But I digress, if you want to debate life on Mars, go to the science forum or something, I spent hours writing this thread for entertainment purposes you little brat. Please stop trolling my thread.

3. oh and yeah, what about superbowl one that happened in the past century and still a complete tyape of that is gone, stupid shit happens, societies fall, buildings crash, bet you can't find any part of the twin towers without going to fresh kills, who cares if we can't land a craft there and find ruins, you can't walk into iraq (even if it were calm) and find sumerian or even omst babalonion ruins for that matter, you have to dig.

4. Colours

Colours Senior Member

why arent there any man-made satelites orbitting mars

5. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

Holy shit, I love this series! I'd like to see how to survive the kind of shit/fan interaction that will follow the depletion of world oil reserves.

6. jesuswasamonkey

That wouldn't really be too bad. Everybody would have to get new cars, and industry and the economy would take a dive for a while, but there are already plenty of other sources of energy out there and it wouldn't be long before everything was back to normal.

Now, killer robots, that would be a bitch.

The next installment will be titled: WindowsArmageddon 1.0 - COMING TO A COMPUTER NEAR YOU IN 2006!

7. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

[dissapointment] that sounds cool, I guess [/dissapointment]

8. Kione

Kione Member

I think it'll be great.

9. billisgod420

billisgod420 Member

Jesus, i need to know how to survive killer robots with gusto!!!!!!!

10. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

What about an Ebola outbreak in the states, perhaps incited by the radioactive zombie-robots?

11. Mr.Fragmentary

Mr.Fragmentary Member

How about this, the world runs low on fuel the price is so high only the rich can drive. Health systems fail as they get the back seat to amarica's war machine. Plauge breaks out could just be a new strain of flu. Man driven carts like the one's seen in Monty ython's Holy Grail "Bring out your dead" followed with a bell and repeated. Groups are formed as clans, strangers or outsiders are considered hostiles. Clothing on the poor hangs like rags on children, torn with time. Those dressed in perfect clothing are what's left of the super powers. The super power could be thought to be the military, but the throw of government control 20 years before hand brought conventional military groups to the ground. Privatly the rich arm themselves with their own military. Offering food to able body men and child bearing able women to keep their numbers strong, or strong enough for what they can support. Baby girls are killed for not being male, not being able to fight against those these new powers wish them too...

Just thought that might give you food for thought to make, "How to survive the next demise of industrial rule."
    You could even use ancient referances such as the world growing insanely overpopulated, weather changes making access to resorces still existing, but locked away from the human beast's reach.

Take the pit of imagination and stand out among the regulars, speak of what will come, because it's happened before.

12. Mr.Fragmentary

Mr.Fragmentary Member

Oh I forgot one more thing. When this all happens an organized group will gain nearly complete rule of this world, people not wanting to live this strick organized life will float along looking for hope, for something to belive in, this will make a perfect time for christ to be reborn, although christ was just a man, he was a man in a time the people of this world needed guidance. So what will the next christ say. Oh and in case you thought that christ would be around for the days of today... who's to say that the next christ hasn't already come, already here, or coming soon... I say that's not going to happen. Not for a long time, not untill the beast falls back to almost it's lowest point. If someone came out, if someone spoke today, shared a new view on the same old ways of life we all share... They would be sent to the nutt house, marked as a cult leader wanna be, and buried under whatever the industrial powers wished.

Maybe I should just write about this, but who in the world is able to make the connections all fit... It's kinda funny, last time the world went threw a spin in the dark ages how many area's had it's soil raped by the mases of people seeking refuge.. How long did the land hold up with farm growth and brick making before it melted away to sand. How long were the people of this time able to keep water coming to the people before it went dry. In south amarica from making the lime sand mix for brick work tree's were burnt in the process, it left the soil of the land useless, but now there is one of the worlds largest jungle's there. How long did it take the tree's to grow back, why did it not become desert. But most importantly who's sucking my dick tonight.

13. billisgod420

billisgod420 Member

mr. fragmentary leave the guides and stories to jesus, he does them the best!

14. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

i like mr fragmentary!

15. billisgod420

billisgod420 Member

nothing against the man, personally i dont even know him, but theres no need to be steppin on jesus's toes.

16. Kione

Kione Member

I totally agree.

17. lenore

lenore Member

bloody great guidelines jesus!!!!![​IMG] you should try and get them published in a spoof "How To Survive Anything" pocket sized guide book!! i'd buy it!! keep em coming.....

18. jesuswasamonkey

Thanks folks. I've been really busy lately, but I'll try to get the next one out this weekend. No promises, but I'll try.

19. underground04

underground04 Member

jwam, i have a few questions about the last installment
    1. what kind of weaponry do the greys posess?
    2. is there any kind of timetable available of an alien invasion?
    3. are there any alien races who could assist in the defense of earth?
    4. can my foil hat just be skull cap style or will i have to cover up my long, sexy hair to prevent mind control?
    5. how thick should the hat be
    6. i figured i should get an m-4 assault rifle (with grenade launcher and scope:X ) a desert eagle, some pineapple grenades and a close combat weapon ( a sword probably, or a bayonet for the m-4. do they make bayonets any more? or should i just duck tape a large kitchen knife to the end of the barrel?) these are of course in case im cut off from any millitary installation during the initial assault on earth. okay, my question is, is this a good selection of weaponry? if not what would you suggest?

20. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

Where are you, Jesus!? We need your shit/fan instructions!