what time do you get up in the morning?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 8, 2004.

1. Graham

Graham Member

3 days of school left for me! then i am free! (to revise for as exams :( )

2. babovic_sonja

babovic_sonja Member

Darnit... my school ended, but I get to revise for IGCSE exams, which are the International equivalent of GCSEs (clever, huh? :p)

You are so darned lucky, only one paper each of the three/four subjects you take!! I can't wait to do AS!!!

As for when I get up... 6:35. Next year, I'll have to get up at 6-ish. But my school will end at 1:10 :p

3. kier

kier I R Baboon

too bloody early

4. sila

sila Member

I usualy get up between 5am and 6am but I use to get up at 2am to start work at 3am.

5. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

If it's school day then 7:45 - bus at 8:10

If not then about 12 :p

6. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

I have to be waken up by 6:00 am and be outside in my bus stop by 6:25...life sucks...

7. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Normaly, i get up at around 11AM-12AM right befor lunchtime, i try not to get up anylater as half the day is almost gone.

But sometimes i'm already up, i work night shifts on weekends, but sometimes they post me durring the week. I then end up getting up at around 9PM at night and having the reverse effect, you know morning=wake up night=sleep

some times the opposite for me morning=sleep night=get up

in augest when i star post secondary ED, it will be like this, get up at 8 right before 9, heck maybe 8:30 and pull the famous mad 30 Minutes, i once got up 10 minutes right before the bell rang, and was still able to shower, brush teath and etc.

then on weekends sleep durring the day and wake up for my part time job durring the night.

8. Acid_Rain

Acid_Rain Member

on weekdays it's at 6:30

weekends, well, whenever i wake up

9. torz

torz Member

i hate getting out of bed. on a monday morning i normally get up around 7.30-7.45am, get in the shower to wake me up, brush teeth, get dressed, sort my hair out, get a bit of breakfast then collect all my clothes up from bf's bedroom floor & lob in boot of car. drive to work.

TWT&F, i get up at 8-8.10am, grab a shower, brush teeth, get dresses, drink coke from bottle, pick up lunch my mum's made for me, jump in sisters car to go to work.

on a weekend, it depends what drugs/alcohol i've had as to what time i get up, but normally around 10am.

graham, what school you currently at?

10. Tamee

Tamee naked

I used to get up at around 6:00 or 7:00, but my sleep schedule's been pretty fucked up lately and I've been getting up anywhere from 9:00 to 12:00. it sucks. but I don't have school or work to go to, I'd just get up real early for no reason. actually, it felt good, now I just feel shitty when I wake up.

11. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

Wake up at 6:45.
    Bus leaves at 8
    College starts at 9

12. Jennyflower

Jennyflower Member

get up at 8:00 get a lift at 8:15, skool starts at 8:40 jen x

13. moonydancer

moonydancer Member

get up at 6h30, take breakfast and go back to bed till 7. Then just shower and all the blah blah, check my mails! and go at 7h35 and go with my friends, we stay out till the start of school at 8h10.

thats every day except on week ends where on saturdays i get up at 8 around..and on sunday it's till ... 11!!!!

kissouille
    Moony

14. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

When I'm living at home (as I am now for the summer) I often wake up anytime from 8-9, since my early-bird parents will awaken me anyway if I don't.

During the college term I've often stayed up till 3-5 in the morning and slept till 1 or 2 in the afternoon, unless I'm obliged to go to an early class (I design my schedule to avoid this as much as possible). There's just so much more to do in college than in my slow-paced hometown, so I became a night owl.

15. Lizard King

Lizard King Member

Mhhh i just wake up early Tuesdays and Fridys... at 5:25 am... get a shower, breakfast, and at 7 i must arrive to the law school... all the other days i just study music, drums...

16. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

usually get up at 7. Even on saturdays for my "volunteer" thing.

17. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

I think this is early, like, it should start so much later.

are you tired in class? No matter how tired I am when I get up in class I'm awake.

18. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

i get up at 7, it takes me 10 min. to get ready for school

19. SunFree

SunFree Member

I wake up at about 6:15 every morning, lay there for a while thinking about how I've never been this tired in my entire life, maybe roll over. Then I lay there thinking about how I need to get up and take a shower because I'll regret it if I don't, and I have to get going. "Move, foot! Move, leg!" I say, however, nothing moves. My mom comes in about 6:30 and says we really need to leave earlier today because she'll be late for work again, I yell, "I'm COMING!" I don't move...

Finally I lean over and turn on the radio, and drag myself all the way across the house to the shower, and end up leaving for school ten minutes too late again.

20. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

5 fricking o'clock, because that's when my husband's alarm goes off. I don't have to be at work until 8:30 though, so I have a lazy morning. [​IMG]