what time do you get up in the morning?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 8, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

I get up at 7:20, school starts at 8

2. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

My alarm goes off at 6:11am. I press snooze til 6:40, get up, get dressed, eat, pack lunch, brush teeth and deoderant apply and all, then relax til I leave for the bus at 7:30, get on the bus at 7:40.

Get to school at 7:55, hang out with friends until 8:30, leave for class, class starts at 8:35. lol detailed huh?:p

3. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

i get up at 6:15 do nothing until 6:58 which i leave to get on the god damn bus. only 4 months and 2 days until i get my drivers license :cool:

4. sitareric

sitareric Banned

I got up at 630 this morning, surprising, i usually get up from 9-11, it was all nice and raining:) gorgeous day

5. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

i get up at 6, take a shower, go back to sleep, then get ready for school at 7...school starts at 8

6. maryfairy

maryfairy flower

my alarmis for 5:50. i get up ten min. later. eat breakfast, go back to bed. get up at 6:30.

7. neoteny

neoteny Member

It depends on the day of the week for me. MWF I have a nine o'clock class, so I normally get up somewhere between 8 and 8:30. Tuesdays and Thursdays I have an eight o'clock, so generally between 7 and 7:30. On weekends, whenever I wake up.

8. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

you guys get up early, holy shit lol like at 5 50 or w/e, wtf no one should be awake until like ten AM

9. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

I don't have school until 10:05am.(thank god for first block spare).

My alarm goes off at 8:50am, and I am in and out of the shower by 9:10am.

10. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

My first class is at 9:00 on monday tuesday and thursday, so on those days I wake up at 8:30 if I want breakfast 8:50 if I don't. On wednesday and friday I don't have class till 11:00 so I wake up at like 10:45. On weekends I don't wake up till noon.

11. BrokenGuitar

BrokenGuitar Member

i wake up at about 7:20 on weekdays, take a shower and all that crap, then leave for school at 8 (starts at 8:05), lol, but i live right by it so i just walk across the street and im practically there. but since i skipped so much of first and second hour, i dont get credit for those classes, so i can skip them for the rest of the year. so i wont have to wake up until like, 9 or so.woo hoo! school sucks!

12. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

I wake up at 6:45, try to squeeze in at least 10 more minutes of sleep, then get up at about 6:50 and head off at 7:00. Early early early. In the summer and on weekends I sleep in till about 2 pm. My body requires so much sleep.

13. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i usually go to bed when yall wake up:p

14. Velouria

Velouria Member

I wake up at 5:45 or 6 b/c my school starts at 7:15.

15. thepixies

thepixies Member

on schoool days i get up around 7:29 precisely more or less

on weekends abotu 1 oclock but today i got up at a ball breakingly early 10 somethign or other

16. ShrOomie

ShrOomie Member

meh i usually get up around 6 but most friday's im busy so i dopnt usually sleep :(

17. Orsino

Orsino Member

I usually wake up at 5:45 am on school days... whenever on weekdays but since I am accustomed to waking up at 5:45... I usually sleep till 6:30-7:00 at the latest on weekends.

It's a whole different story during summer break... basically that's just whenever and wherever. Aah... summer break. That's two or three more weeks for me, man. But the thing is, I get off from school a week earlier if I pass the end of the year Virginia SOL tests and everyone else doesn't. If you fail the tests, you have to take the end of the year exams and come in on whatever days the exams are on in the next week, if you pass SOLs, you are automatically exempt and are excused from absence, but since I take an advanced French class, I have to come in the wednesday after regardless since advanced classes, foreign language classes, and keyboarding classes have to come in since they don't have SOLs. Damn it. All for a lousy freakin' credit and an advanced diploma. I'm not taking foreign language next year. But, I do want my freedom. Because maybe, just maybe, somebody has places to go and people to see. Those wankers. I'd like to see the county school board take the tests. hah. :D

18. random_spontaneosity

random_spontaneosity Member

i get up at 8am. school starts at 8.50. it takes me 20 minutes to walk to school. i leave my house at 8.40. guess what... im late everyday.

and even if i get up earlier, im still late for school. how does that work?

19. Graham

Graham Member

i get up at 8:15 school starts at 8:35 :p

20. borut16

borut16 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

haha! I have to agree with you! I wake up about 6.50 or something but i turn around and sleep for another ten minutes(7.05), then i put things in my school bag(7.07), drink a tea(7.13), check out if somebody mailed me at night and brush my teeth(7.18), and around 7.20 i leave my house, jump on bicycle and cycle these 5, 7 minutes - depends on how i'm feeling and traffic:D. I get to school around 7.33*lessons start at 7.30* and yea, i'm late almost everyday.

And even if i get up earlier, im still late for school, so i stay in bed as long as possible;)
    Yea, I'm well known to be late:D at my school(next year i'll have to go to school at 7.10 with bus*secondary school*, so i'll have to be ready at 7am:S Crazy!

But, great, only 4 or 5 weeks of school left for me!