What three things do you want your partner to know about sucking your cock?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by drumminmama, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luscious7th

Luscious7th Members

Forgive me for saying this, but a man should not have to tell his woman to give him oral, she should be in tuned to know exactly what he wants when he wants it.

Eric! likes this.
  2. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Go slow , it's not a race to see how fast you can make me cum . Eye contact is a nice touch and an occasional sound showing that you're enjoying it too .

3. Menty

Menty Members

I despise jackhammer dick sucks. Everything has its time and place but I like a nice steady dick suck as well.

Natepnt66 and Eric! like this.
  4. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Choking is good:D

5. Eric!

“Jackhammer dick sucks”...- LMFAO!!(I’m in tears)

6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Going slow is a must moaning lets him know your enjoying it now and then look up and stare at his eye's for a while. Eye contact for several seconds then close your eye's and moan a little more. For a second or two suck fast the stop and go back going slow. real slow. During all this time work your lips around the head. Must I say more!

Python 8 and oldguynurse like this.
  7. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Mmmmmmmmm !

Poplo. and Danger88 like this.
  8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I'm Mrs Poplo................Got a question ..........ask away! I'll be leaving soon I'm late for work!

9. Drivin69

Drivin69 Member

I totally disagree with this statement. For me anyway, teeth make the blow job. It adds a whole other level of sensation. I want my wife to use her teeth pretty much every time she sucks me. I actually have a problem getting her to use hard enough teeth.., she doesn’t want to go too hard. When I’m in the right mood, the perfect blow job I would wake up the next day and my cock is still sore, with hickies on it. My wife won’t go that hard though. She’s gotten close a couple times.

I love teeth on my cock, it’s the best.

Deejay88 likes this.
  10. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

I would agree with this statement super hot as wel

11. Eric!

Man, I wish I could say the same thing, but teeth scraping on my penis tears my skin up. Takes me awhile to heal up too.

12. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I'll pass on the purposeful teeth, I'd rather not scratch up my prized equipment. Maybe a little playful nibble for fun, but work that tongue right where you know where it works the best....

Eric! likes this.
  13. Drivin69

Drivin69 Member

I guess for those that say it hurts too much, you must just have a “delicate” dick. Mine must be too old and tough. As for taking a while to heal, that’s what I hope for. If I was sore for a day or to that’s the goal, I want the reminder of how fun it was getting my dick sore.

14. Eric!

Very uncomfortable when my penis brushes up against my pants as a walk and when my pants wrinkle as I sit. Very uncomfortable.

15. Eric!

Menty- have you ever asked your wife exactly what she’s thinking when she does look at you during felacio??

16. Menty

Menty Members

What's happening, Eric?

She says her looks can mean several things:
    1. I love the way your dick feels in my mouth.
    2. She wants to see if I'm watching her so she can look directly at me while she's sucking.
    3. She is thinking she can't wait for that big load to come in her mouth so she can play with it before she swallow.

I absolutely love it. I've read some posts in the forum where some guys don't like it. I love it. Never looks forced and she looks sexy as hell.

Eric! likes this.
  17. Eric!

That’s awesome bro!

18. Menty

Menty Members

Awesome isn't a strong enough word! It is why I enjoy reading these threads looking for women that have the same desire and drive she has. I never feel like she's sucking my dick out of obligation. She does it every single time because she just wants to suck it and I benefit from that insatiable desire she has to have my dick in her mouth. I never get tired of it. Even after all of these years, I still get days with multiple dick sucks.

JudeLawless and Eric! like this.
  19. Eric!

That’s what I wish I had going on- to get my dick sucked EVERY day!

20. Menty

Menty Members

I've never met anyone like her before or after her. I have never talked to another woman that does it everyday. It it literally like the lottery. Haha

Eric! likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.