What three things do you want your partner to know about sucking your cock?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by drumminmama, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

One thing I will agree with, not all men or women are good at doing something. I don't know how men suck cock but I had blowjobs that left me drained, pleasantly aching, unable to recharge in hours after the fact. From WOMEN. Not aiming my comment at you, but to put it there for all to see, whether the agree or disagree.
    I once had a 19 year old years ago. To this day I had other real great blowjobs but to this day I see even a young woman can be extremely talented.

As if to say the old stereotypes
    All black people can dance.
    All black people can shoot hoops
    All Asians are good at martial arts
    etc
    etc
    etc

Apologies for the race oriented comparisons, I don't like that but that was all I got to make my point. Suggestions are welcome for learning.

2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Maybe there are more than three things to know. Let's start, and I don't care about counting.
    If you don't like it, don't do it. Personally I had a young woman who insisted to give me oral but she freaked out every time I started leaking precum. She was good at it.
    Not all guys love it done the same way. Communicate. Guys too! Pay attention. Nothing I hate more than someone who was told to avoid doing a certain thing, and she keeps doing it. Boner killer literally.
    If you don't like cum in the mouth, at least continue doing something pleasing during orgasm and ejaculation
    Don't rush it, however not meaning it like making it last the entire evening.
    Be open to try different things

Pay attention to all the parts. Head, shaft, balls, the penis part between the anus and balls. Yes, that part feels good too.
    Don't scrape your teeth unless asked too. I know, it must be difficult to keep the mouth wide open all this time tough.
    If you don't like cum but desire to make your guy feel good orally, try with a condom or side suck with your lips on the head - aiming away from your face maybe ;)

Of course, guys, be considerate, open minded and respectful. Help someone learn
    I can see it's more than three points. Count if you like, I didn't.

3. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

One more thing LOL
    Allow your guy to watch, or be able to watch. It's a HUGE turn on!
    I like if my partner watches me as well, I know there is the visual thing for her too.

4. Renn

Renn Senior Member

For the best sensual bj, have your partner mimic Fellucia Blow. If you can’t find her free vids. message me directly and I’ll point you in the right direction.

5. IwillBrb

IwillBrb Members

1. Suck in a steady rythym. Don't stop every 4 seconds.

2. Don't use your hands to hold my dick with. Hold it with your mouth.

3. Look at me.

Alonso376 and Menty like this.
  6. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

1. Start at the balls and lick slowly up to head, then cradle balls and slowly squeeze them harder and harder. Grip base of shaft, squeeze hard and push back to make cock super vainly hard and take it all in deep throat now and again inbetween the bj.
    2. Do it in front of a friend or two. Hers or mine or a couple. Tell them how big I feel in her mouth.
    3. Swallow and keep sucking for a while, then go to a friend grab his balls through his trousers and stare him in his face. Start kissing him and start undoing his trousers and pull his hard cock out.

She knows no.1. 2 and 3 has half happened.

7. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Can you come now as I need to cum soon, I love a 69 with a women.

8. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

I could lend him for sure.. if I can watch hehehe

9. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

3 things...

1. Suck on my balls and suck them good! Don't hesitate to Suck them in and yank on them. Suck'em like you own'em!

2. Take it ALL in. A half sucked cock is a job half done.

3. NO TEETH! Personally, I hate the feeling of teeth raking my cock and head. It may look sexy, but for me, it doesn't feel sexy.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  10. Chickoo1992

Chickoo1992 Newbie

With no circumcision, it hurts when women with tight mouth suck it, so need following things :-
    1) Spit a lot and make sucking sloppy.
    2) Don't be afraid of swallowing, so the girl should down with passion of sucking it as if she wants the caramel.
    3) Head tip and surface below it is really satisfactorily sensitive, so more sucking on that part with gagging self at some time

BoyToy69 likes this.
  11. Rocco 99

Rocco 99 Members

1. Tease it first
    2. Careful with the teeth
    3. Make sure balls are involved

12. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Granted this is from a post I wrote to a lady-type person. BUT, it may be useful on this thread. So, here it is:

Clairee, in one sentence, you've just summed up the 3 major problems between males and females with oral sex on the male.

1) "want him to finish in my mouth". It's been said thousands of times, 'an uninspired, task-oriented, hesitant, just-get-it-over-with, stop-as-soon-as-he-squirts-and-spit-it-out' type of BJ is frankly almost not worth trying for. In fact, many males get resentful, angry and quit asking, which then leads to more discord in the relationship. Guess where that goes.

2) "prefer not to swallow". Not as big a deal as number one, but so much more intimate and closeness-bringing to the relationship. Maybe not necessary every time, but when it happens it's so memorable many men.(me included) will remember those few minutes for 20, 30, 40 years later. (see my post above)

3) "keep going until he's finished". Important and related to number one, the male's orgasm is not over after the four or five squirts of semen come out. Not! It goes on internally, physically and mentally for quite a while. Example: Let's say you're female, and as with most, the only or best way you can come is clitoral stimulation. Your male partner is really good at tongue-work for you down there. He hears your deep breathing and increasing movements and you make the sounds you make when you're coming. A second or two later he stops, gets up and goes to wash his face. Not too rewarding is it? It's the same with males. A woman who holds onto you down there like a hungry calf, and won't let go 'til you stop shaking or tell her to, is a wonderful WOMAN. (you can stop for a second to push the semen out, but then go right back to nursing on him with your mouth.

Hope this helps some folks out there.

drumminmama likes this.
  13. douggie77

douggie77 Newbie

Just like any guy, tongue action to the underside of the head will get me off but I find a lot more satisfactory pleasure from tongue action on the top side of the head, the whole head, not just the ridge. That sends me to the moon. Unfortunately, that's a lot more work for the blowjob provider unless you're in a 69, which doesn't really count as a blowjob, IMO. I also need to cum in someone's mouth and have it swallowed. Stopping movement when I cum is also ideal.

In addition to the physical points above, I really love a situation where I know someone is genuinely happy to suck me off at any time and that really all I have to do is drop my pants and take a seat. They WANT me to cum in their mouth as much as I want to unload in there. My first sexual relationship was with a woman more than a decade older than me who had an insatiable appetite for sucking me off. In two years she never would let me fuck her, maybe because I was jailbait, but she sucked me off pretty much daily, sometimes more than that. This is when I developed my absolute love for blowjobs. For me, they weren't anything special, just a given in life. Any time I even remotely wanted one, it was on and she was thrilled to do it. It was like my cum gave her life. I didn't have to be freshly showered, or butter her up, or anything at all, all I needed to be was horny, or bored. I was sad to learn that most women are the opposite of her. A BJ given out of a sense of duty, or compromise, or whatever is really lacking for me - but I'll still take it!

I'm 47, and after reading so many stories from so many guys who get head from other guys, I'm looking forward to trying it out. From what I hear, it's just what I'm looking for in terms of skill and convenience. Guys who suck cock actually like it when a guy feels entitled to head when he wants it, and they make it their mission in life to deliver the best possible blowjobs. And swallowing isn't even an issue. The whole thing is about the guy getting blown, so he gets what he wants, when he wants it, and you don't even have to tell them that you're about to cum if you don't want to, just blast away when you're ready. In fact, I also very much want to try put the other side of the equation. I think that it would be immensely rewarding to have a few friends who could hit me up for an easy blowjob when they want it. Guys are sexually driven beasts who, pretty much usually, end up feeling apologetic to their female partner about having a high sex drive and wanting to have someone in their life who'll do something about it and not have it be this drama-laden transaction. I've long heard that cocksuckers are the world's most unsung marriage counselors and I believe it. I think I'd like to hang out my shingle. The funny part is that I'm really not that into dick, I just think that it would be great to offer an environment to another guy where he can unapologetically indulge in being a sex drive, selfish guy and be appreciated for it.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  14. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Here here. Another great analysis.

I, too, was ruined for life by an enthusiastic girl at college.....by one blowjob...the sky opened and the earth shook....

BoyToy69 likes this.
  15. oldguynurse

For me it was when I was 20, got involved with an older lady 31-32 with 3 kids, basically moved in for 4 months. I LEARNED MORE in that time and as you put it, was ruined for life, I had to be careful for the next 42 females I "knew" to not compare them to her. Fifty years later, that early formative time sank in and I can still recall specific moments from back then when she milked me like a hungry calf. Thank God for memories of wonderful women we've known. (there were a few others since then)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
    Twogigahz, BoyToy69 and Menty like this.
  16. Menty

Menty Members

It is hard not to compare when you experience head on that level. As you and others, I've had pretty good head over the years. With that said, absolutely no one compares to my lady. Early on I thought her desire to suck my dick would subside since things change when everything is fresh and new. After all of these years, she not only has the same desire to have my dick in her mouth every day, but she still drains my dick of cum every time like it is never enough! Damn. She always tells me she just loves the way my dick feels in her mouth. Well, it always seems she loves the cum as much as she loves the act of sucking. Just no comparison.

17. The Shark

The Shark Members

1. Take it slow. It's not a race. I don't want to feel like you're in a hurry to get it over with. If you care enough for me to suck my cock in the first place, let's take our time and both enjoy it.

2. Change it up. Don't just do one thing. Move your tongue around to different sides. Lick my balls too. If you're gripping it tight, loosen up on it. Take a break every now and then. Look at it, give it some kisses on the tip. One thing I love is when she gets a lot of saliva going and makes slurping sounds as she's sucking on it. Sometimes a finger touching my ass while she's sucking makes it so intense.

3. Above all else, BE ENTHUSIASTIC. SHOW ME THAT YOU'RE ENJOYING IT. Nothing is a bigger turn on than for me to know that she's been thinking about sucking my cock and craving it. I want to know that you're sucking cock FOR YOU instead of it being something that you're just doing for me. Tell me you love sucking it. Swallowing my cum also adds a lot to the turn on factor, but will not ruin the experience if you don't. If not, do something to make it fun.
    OTOH nothing ruins a blowjob more than if she's in a hurry to get it over with or if she's just going through the motions doing it just for me.

In return, I always make a point of being clean downstairs. I don't want it to be unpleasant for her, as I want her to enjoy the experience as much as possible so she will do it again.

18. oldguynurse

Oh, Menty, you're an evil bastid. To post such as that! <grin>

Menty likes this.
  19. oldguynurse

Shark, well-written and this post echos much, if not most, of mine further above. Gawd, I hope some of the ladies are reading this thread! If we could just get this info spread around amongst them, think how much less M/F discord there'd be.

The Shark likes this.
  20. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

1. Right below the head is where I get the most enjoyment with your tongue. If you can deep throat me use a swallowing motion when the head is all the way down your throat. Even let your gag reflex go because the recoil in your throat feels great on my cock head. Pull back and flick your tongue on the glans while you stroke the shaft and then take me all the way in again. Repeat this several times over.
    2. Your jaw muscles are going to tire. Pull off for a while and slowly masturbate my cock some as you admire its shape. Don't try to keep me in your mouth the whole time. I usually get numb at some point if you keep going up and down while your jaw is getting tired and sore. Don't just bob your head up and down. Change up the technique with tongue swirl and finger or thumb rub over the glans that is soaked with your saliva before going back down over the head.
    3. Understand, no matter what you do I'm not going to ejaculate. It's not that I am not loving you having my cock in your mouth or you aren't it doing wrong. I just do not ejaculate from oral sex. So be prepared to have my cock in your pussy before it's over. Before we fuck though talk dirty, really vulgarly dirty, as you come up off my shaft for air. Let me know how much you love my cock. The size. The shape. Anything about my cock you need to tell me about. Then beg for me to fuck you. Beg to have that big beautiful phallus shoved into your pussy right up to your throat. Tell me this and then start over with step number one. After a few times through it's guaranteed I will be shooting my load as deep into your pussy as I can within a few thrusts from first penetration.

TnGuy87 and The Shark like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.