What the fuck should I do with my life?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by death01, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You get a free room and bed, meals, gym and activity access in jail.

Just sayin.

2. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Communal living is not a bad option but you should get a handle on your depression before you try that so it does not interfere with your ability function within a group.

Buy some bulk items cheap, mark em up and sell them at a flea market or something.

Get a started tattoo kit and learn to scratch. Tat artists usually have no problem with money or getting laid.

Get laid, nothing better for depression than some vitamin P.

Read "as a man thinketh" by james allen while you are figuring shit out.

3. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

That's usually the case when people ask the question in the thread title. I guess, just live off your parents. Take on hobbies.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

growing up tends to work wonders.

"hey baby, want to go back to my parents' house and get it on? quietly of course, because daddy has to work in the morning. i think i can get mommy to buy us a condom."

5. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

I can see where you're coming from but I've known too many fun bums that have no jobs or place of their own and still get plenty of pussy clear into their 30's. sometimes you gotta make it happen.

6. Searching4ASoul

Searching4ASoul Member

I know how it feels to be a loser. I'm a loser too! I guess we need a new perspective that can only be obtained through Vitamin "E". E is for MDxx. Only then will there be motivation to improve ourselves.