What the fuck should I do with my life?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by death01, Jun 14, 2013.

1. death01

death01 Guest

i just want to enjoy life to the fulest and do whatever iwant. im 22 and have no college or work experience. i just eat sleep n use the computer n watch tv all day sht. obviously im not that happy with my life. i dont want to work or go to school or anything but i need money to live so wtf do i do. if life kinda doesnt go as planned i may just have to off myself. so far my options r homeless which i would fuken hate, military im 2 lazy for that sht. i dont want a typical american job like mcdonalds, being in a office etc. my parents r supporting me right now im really thankful for that. im kinda using them oh well. i think one of my options may be communal living i still have to look into that 2 see if its for me. there arent much fucking options godamit!

u guys r my only hope i have in getting new ideas and suggestions and stuff..

2. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Crap, this depressed me so much, I can't think of anything.

3. death01

death01 Guest

lol...

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhNrqc6yvTU"]Hair - Let the Sunshine In - YouTube

5. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

rob a bank and you'll be guarantee a place to stay (rent free), 3 meals a day, free medical and cable tv and you won't have to work a single day for at least 5-10 years!

6. Leila_xo

Leila_xo Member

Heres some things you could do.

JOIN A GYM! Being active makes you feel awesome and great about yourself :D

Second you could just chill outside by reading a book or observing what others do rather than stay cooped up with your laptop.

why don't you go for an adventure or a tour around where u live. go for a bike ride and challenge yourself to do new things... learn to cook, learn to be creative, lots of things! :D

7. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

What do you enjoy doing?

What are you good at doing?

8. death01

death01 Guest

i enjoy playing online games,

im not good at anything, i dont have a skill if you will

9. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Okay, what about taking some community college classes and learning to code your own games? Or learn to code and then maybe get a job testing games.

I don't know, there are lots of things that you can do that aren't the typical '9-5'.

10. death01

death01 Guest

i thought about that, but i dont wana get fucken raped and stabbed every day all day sht, crappy food n ill go insane pretty fast. going to prison is one of the worst experiences a human can be in..

what does ur second signature mean.

11. death01

death01 Guest

nah...i dont like that, i just like playing them ..

12. i_was_in_shroom_land

i_was_in_shroom_land Shroomier than you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMPtIhAPnn4

go back to school mofo.. not gonna get anywhere in life by just sitting on your ass watching tv all day. lol

yeah yeah.. u dont wanna work.. .. nobody wants to work.. but they do it anyway..

u should stop depending on ur parents.. and do shit for yourself. it'll make you feel better.

u know.. the feeling of accomplishment is so rewarding. .. so set some goals for yourself.

dont settle for homelessnes.. lol

13. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

It sounds like you are almost certainly depressed. Here are some things you could try.

medication. might help, but can also cause dependency and other side effects

therapy. no side effects, but expensive, takes time, not certain to produce good results

go to a doctor. get checked out for vitamin deficiencies and other medical conditions that can mimic depression

get at least 1/2 hour per day of gentle, low impact, aerobic exercise. like going for a walk or a bike right. just enough exercise to barely break a sweat is good.

dietary changes. get rid of processed foods. try eating fresh, lightly cooked whole foods served warm.

check out the book "Curing Depression Naturally with Chinese Medicine" by Bob Flaws

you could try chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture. these can be expensive though

I'm guessing that you are a guy. My advice is to not ejaculate frequently. Not more than once every three days, and probably less.

stop watching tv and playing video games, or at least cut back.

try to develop some good personal relationships

find some project to work on, or volunteer. doing something may help you get out of your slump, and will probably look better on a job resume than nothing.

maybe you could do some sort of skill assessment/ get some job counseling.

there's probably a path out there that's right for you, it's just a matter of finding it

hope that this helps and hope that things can get better soon!

14. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

If you don't want to work and have no skills what makes you think a commune would want you?

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

An online gaming commune :D

16. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

:D

You can go to Korea and play WoW for money.

17. Pokerguy

Pokerguy Member

No one has figured out how to do what they want, party and not work for it. Even con artist and gold-diggers have to work the con.

Eventually you are going to have to do something that you just aren't into. (like ending up homeless) So you might as well, pick something now (that sucks less) or wait and eventually have some shittyness dumped on you... and be stuck with it.

Fight the craving to be a lazy SOB (I can relate!). You don't have to run a marathon or get a black belt tomorrow. Small steps, dude. Let's say you're sitting around doing squat and think, "I really am not into going to the gym". So, you make a deal with yourself. "OK, I'll pack the gym bag and get over there...If I still think this idea really suck's, I'll just say screw it and go home". And if you get there and have zero desire to get your rear in gear, that's OK... at least you got your ass in motion. Do the same thing the next day. You just might say, "OK, I'm here, and I might want to give it a shot, but not into a sweat-my-ass-off' workout. So you make deal #2: I'll do 1 set of pushups on the universal...if that really sucks, I'll can leave. And if it does really suck...split!

The point is to do a little something every day to push yourself. Once you learn to kick yourself in the ass a bit, you'll have a shot at getting your act together.

18. altbro

altbro Guest

Whatever you do please do not join the military! More than likely It will just make a bad situation way worst. What one should do with their life is a philosophical conundrum, others may be able to provide some insight but ultimately the only person who can answer that question is you.

Being homeless might not be as bad as you think, it can actually be quite liberating depending on your perspective. Are you versed in formal philosophy? If not pick up an introductory book on it, you may or may not find what you're looking for but nevertheless it's a good place to start.

19. a jackal

a jackal Member

It doesn't matter what you do, just do something, you've got a life, go live it

20. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

Get a job and move out. Then you can figure it out.

It's hard to have passion for anything when you are just laid up in mom's house eating up all the food and sleeping all day.