What the fuck is with my family and their disrespect for privacy?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Face Eater, Jan 19, 2009.

1. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

My parents were cool but at the same time I figure if I were in there home I would pretty much have to deal with what they wanted. Same thing would fly if I was a guest on anyones home, thier home, thier rules, if I did not like the rules then maybe I needed to leave.

2. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

your 24 WTF are you doing still living at home?

thats the bigger question...

3. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

He said he just goes over there to use the internet.

I~S that is funny. You dad must have been scarred for life...:D

4. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Nothing is free, if ya want to have what you want then for about $20 a month will solve that for ya!

5. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

I know someone who is 48 and still living at home and unemployed his whole adult life. He would also annoy the crap out of his dad because he didn't like what he referred to as his liberal political positions. His dad had great work ethics and died a couple years ago of a series of strokes, probably stress induced from all the crap he took from his son.

What is humorous is that the son had his head up Rush Limbaugh's rear end for about 15 years and was always complaining about things like welfare and people not working. At the same time, he was living off of parental welfare for 40+ years. All mouth and no work.

6. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

My uncle-in-law needs to kick his adult daughter with her 2 kids out of his house or she will never learn to take care of herself. Sad but true. Sometimes the mommy bird needs to throw the baby birds out and force them to fly.

People who let their kids live with them forever and then bitch about it are suckers.