what the fuck about sudan?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jan 2, 2005.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

while it is bad what happened in india, indonesia, etc., etc.

the numbers are high of dead and homeless, in trouble, etc.

why does no one pay any attention to sudan and other parts of africa?

fucking COUNTLESS people die all the time in sudan and no one cares and if they do..they SUUURE dont make a big deal about it.

2. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

so..? people are always dieing everywhere.

3. interval_illusion

exactly. that is my fucking point. but you never hear about sudan. do you even know what is going on there?

4. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

what about sudan? more importantly, what about SHUT THE FUCK UP

5. interval_illusion

hmmmmm okay:rolleyes:

you are a waste of air.

6. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

my grandpa died once when i was 10.

7. hiro

hiro pursue it

I think people aren't thinking of Sudan because they don't want to. I think it is a horrible what is happening and even worse people aren't looking at the bigger picture of the genocide.

8. lynsey

lynsey Banned

because it's continous famine and the US needs to send some peace corp reps to teach subsistence farming-not send food aid which simply goes to tribal leaders and never gets evenly distributed as is the same case in Ethiopis, Somalia, Tanzania and eriteria

9. dhs

dhs Senior Member

I'm sure if an oil well sprung up, the US would be there in a heart beat to liberate all of the people :rolleyes:

10. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

there is oil there.....and the conflict currently in the dakar region is based on racial/religous differences

11. didge

didge Member

NO ONE CARES IF THEY DO!? speak for yourself here!
    ive heard about Sudan countless times, and ive heard and read about africa. this shit is happening Everywhere!! people die from preventable diseases every fucking second.

they Suuuure dont make a big deal about it-= yea- twud be better if they made a bigger deal about Sudan, and the problems there- but there aint nothin wrong with them making a Big Deal about India, Indonesia etc etc- those poor people need aid! and fast.

may i ask you?- what are you doin to help the folk in Sudan?

People are dying every second- everywhere- innocent people.

12. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

i think americans and america should only wory about america. the world would be a safer happier place then.

13. didge

didge Member

i think people should help out others- and stop fucking killing one another.

maybe that would make the world a safer place...

14. interval_illusion

haha. of course.

15. interval_illusion

i wasnt trying to say that's its not good that people are helping india, indonesia... etc.- i didnt mean that at all.

as for what i am doing for sudan... as much as i can. i make whatever donations i can through my mom's church because they give all of the money... im not saying i have a lot of money to give but i try. i do wish i could do more. it just makes me so sad. :(

16. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

there's just so many causes that go on for so long that people finally get kinda scarred over. a fresh ENORMOUS tragedy garners instant attention. something to goes on forever just kinda drains your ability to continue caring. after a while you start wondering, "should i continue giving money over here, where i know the right people aren't getting it? or should i give the money to these family members over here who don't have the funds to pay their gas and electric bills." so many people need so much help. it's not that people in general don't care, we're not greedy pricks just because we're americans.

17. didge

didge Member

ya see if more people did things like that, little donations here and there- the world would be so much better! we need more people like you.

18. interval_illusion

thanks didge. :)

19. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

what about the U.S.? When 9/11 happened who gave us money? fuck them all

20. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

We've given millions of Dollars on several occasions of aid to the Sudan, and it was taken by their murderous gang raping fucking government to buy weapons and fucking palaces. Any food we give them goes straight to the military, the UN doesn't do anything, and we can't fucking call ourselfs liberators while we let this shit go on, and go to Iraq of all fucking places.

The Sudan has the worst government on the face of the earth, they openly support gang raping ethnic Sudanesse women to make the babys 'whiter', they kill and torture the shit out of everyone.

If we declared war in the Sudan I'd join the Marines tommorow, these people need to be liberated.

The French Foreign Legion are the only ones doing anything.