what the best bong water

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by paul21, Feb 1, 2009.

1. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

197666Smokersemen.. lots of semen

I have allways wondered about that but allways figured only a monster cumslut would actually try it, and I have yet to meet such a cumslut. catching Herpes from a bong is fairly normal but I would hate to think of what horrors may await the cumslut semen bong ripper.

2. thered

thered Member

Ooo, snow seems like something to try.

If I don't have a bong with an ice catcher I go for cold water (ice optional).
    With an ice catcher I use hot water in the reservoir and cubes in the catcher. Very warm water on its own sometimes, too. I thought using hot water was a joke to get noobs to burn their lungs the first few times I read about using it online, but after I finally decided to give it a try I never looked back. Like someone else said, the smoke gets a lot of moisture from the water and it hits super smooth. If you've got an ice catcher it can cool it to just more than room temp and you start walking the comfort line between humidity and temperature.
    Just remember your basic chemistry that cold air (like out of ice water) can't hold much water, and cold, dry hits can burn just as badly as the hot, dry ones that can burn you with a pipe.