What spanking REALLY implies about a guy???

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by SouthernGal<3, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiperStLennon

PiperStLennon Member

I very much enjoy being spanked. My bf however, has a mindset that hitting women in any way is wrong.

I'm teaching him that its not wrong at all if it makes me wet ;) and he's learning pretty quick.

2. Kwyjibo

Kwyjibo Member

When I spank my wife's ass (usually in doggy style), I hope it shows her how intense and carried away her body makes me feel. I get so worked up that the animal in me takes over.

3. sextant

sextant Member

There is a fine line between Pain & pleasure. When a person is aroused it can feel good to get a mild or not so mild spanking. For some it's more of a symbolic thing. Since many of us view sex as being Naughty or bad. I have also learned by life experiances & many things I have read. That sometimes the thing we find traumatic as children. Ends up being the very thing that we find most sexually exciting. Like Humiliation. Which is something that can turn me on. Since I grew up being humiliated & verbaly abused. Iwas watching a program about sexuality & it said that due to many different factors we don't really have much choice over what really turns us on. I have a Fetish that I didn't ask for. It just IS !!!!!

4. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

it might be a power play, or just a kinky fantasy. i personally love being spanked. my ass is all bruised up right now, i made my man spank me and i wouldn't let him stop :D

Kinkey likes this.
  5. secretsex

secretsex Member

I like it when I'm teasing my boyfriend by prolonging the moment I actually touch his penis, and he slaps me hard on my ass out of frustration! I'm sure that's a mix of submissiveness and dominance right there!

6. Redneck66

Redneck66 Member

In my case, it says I'm a dom and feeling spankful. Plain vanilla sex ... eh, not for me, never was.

7. BabySaule

BabySaule Guest

Oh, I loooooove to be spanked. :) I`m into BDSM (just recently) and it is so amazing to be bent over my mans lap and spanked or spanked during sex... Ugh, gets me wet and ready every time. :3 And my man does it just the right way... Not bruising me, but def.not too weak. Making my tushy just the right kind of pink. :3

Kinkey likes this.
  8. NextEvolution

NextEvolution Member

Spanking is a good test to see where a girl is at sexually... of course, it can be done to give pleasure, discipline or simply show dominance and help put her in a submissive mindset. Depends on how and when it's used.

9. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Someone said it the way I see it. To me its not domanance or a guy trying to be tough on his outsides because he isnt on his insides. Some are shy but some come to see it as erotic and a stimulator.
    For me its a connection with my inner feelings, the feeling of a stinger increases everything else to a new level.
    I am a business owner, I was not spanked much as a child so thats not it. i like my man to think he can hold his own but he needs to be a softy too, he aint the boss, he is my partner and if he thinks he can spank me for being naughty then he better be ready for it back for the same reason if its all about hurting one or the other, altho, I do like a stinger in roll playing or during or before sex.
    Sometimes running a business, firing and hiring and tending to everyone elses needs gets heavy on the head and the right kind of sex is like a release so if its a bit intense thats a good thing.

10. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I spank and I get spank some times u like a little pain with ur pleasure and some times u like to give it too.

11. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

My guy is definately not a jerk because he does it. He had to accidently hear that I am into it before he did it. It slipped out in my outside voice one day. And even so he made sure it was ok when first he tried it.
    Now he knows its ok and he has yet to do something I didnt like. He told me one day that he could see and feel things happen when he would do it so I know he is reacting on my responses to it which means he pays attention to me, not just a feeling he should do something he wants or because someone else said its ok or he should.
    Its his caring to watch how our sex life is working that makes me know he pays attention to the rest of our relationship and our needs and gives me a security that he wont ever hurt me in any way thats not right.
    He knows what he is doing and I trust him totally with everything in my life, even my business that I have built and protected with my life, and to help me through with my deepest feelings. Yup, I do hold some stuff back but thats me being what I have most of my life and I am learning to trust and open up more with him. He is always there when I need him and he has the deepest hugs and cuddles and soft kisses I have ever felt.
    If you dont feel all of that too you might wonder what him spanking you implies about him. Especially if he is harsh and its not what you want or like. It should be agreed on by both and safety words if you are not sure.
    I say get out if he doesnt understand you or he pushes limits you cant take and be comfortable with. You cant really love a man, or woman who intentionally hurts you physically or mentally. That makes him a dick.

12. Lucretia

Lucretia Member

I'm pretty sure it implies that they're awesome.

13. cronin charles

cronin charles Members

I am just an aging baby boomer who has been married over 40 yrs----and very happily married to a great wife----She is of a more religious and moral nature and swo if I am out with my guy friends and we do to much drinking and carousing --its just automatic--I get my bare butt paddled when I get home---This happens infrequently but is as old as our marriage.... I just quikck shower and bend over and hold tub and she paddels my naked butt and it sure hurts-----for a petite lady she can make it hurt like when my fotball coach did it! after its over things are fine between us--- The question was "what does it imly about a guy?" I guess it just implies I trust my wife totally and I know I got it coming so --though it hurts there is no issue of shame or embarassment just a damn sore butt ----What azbout other guys?

Kinkey likes this.
  14. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

Being a professional disciplinarian, I believe that the men that I spank really need it. Men are such babies after all and they need guidance from us Women.

Sambone and Kinkey like this.
  15. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

IMO its no different than a woman liking it. Its a well known fact that many fantasise about it . Guys have a tendency to not let on about some fantasies in the same way as a woman does.

Whatever arrangements you have with your SO ,it should really be of no consequence to others as to what they think . Its your business , its legal and consensual and no business of any one else. As long as your SO is happy with this arrangement. So I don't understand why your asking "what does it imply about a guy" . It doesn't matter , your clearly happy with what you do and helps to solidify your relationship .

I have mentioned before we have tried it in a role play with my SO being the dominant for a change. Sadly it didn't have the desired effect for me. But she enjoys a gentle spank and we employ it in foreplay and roleplays .

16. Angela36

Angela36 Members

The sting of being spanked during sex can be intoxicating. I have no idea why. I agree it doesn't make sense. It may have something to do with a secret desire to be controlled. The saying no pain no gain really applies here. The first time I was spanked I didn't like it. But it grows on you, really fast. Other forms of pain during sex are just as exhilarating. So just because you don't like it at first, give it another try. You won't be sorry.

Mysteron likes this.
  17. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Thanks

Don't get me wrong I do understand the science as I needed to read a couple of books on the subject . The pain , the right type of pain that is , is about the release of endorphins which is like a drug to the body and affects the brain . I just didn't get this connection when my Oh hit me with a riding crop . I may give it another go as I say never say never but the problem here is my OH is of the submissive type and to get her to switch is not so easy. Going back to the books the reason I bought these was to settle my psyche about hitting the very person I love and cherish. The books helped me understand the process and were recommend to me by a sex therapist colleague .

Thanks again for your response and it was very constructive .

Angela36 likes this.
  18. Aprilshowers

Aprilshowers Members

I had to convince my huband to beat my bare butt. Now he is really good at it and enjoys it.

Angela36 likes this.
  19. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

I remember when I was about 14 hearing my dad and mom making slapping noises in there bedroom at night. My mom would walk by my dad and he would slap her on the ass. She would look back at him and just smile. At the time, I did not think anything about it. They had to be into spanking. I remember hearing them at night doing the slapping sounds, and after i could her mom moaning and screaming. Dad would come into my bedroom right after with a tent showing in his underwear.

Angela36 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.